[POLL] Do You agree with this new " Buff Remouved while You Entre Dungeons ".... Update.

• Craying ? oh can you bring mee a Tissue pleas ? So if don't agree with somthing that most of peopole do agree with So i'am Crying ? thank you I note !!

This isn't the right way to deal with changes you can't force peopole to do somthing now it's the buffers and what's next ? remouving speed to make it harder ? we can't procced like that

nobody is forcing you anything its called ADAPTING if you cant do it dont play the game nobody is forcing you to bring any certain classes to dungeons you could do a dungeon with a team of full humans, its called META you can follow it or not

• You are right and wrong at the same time. Yes the only strategy that's being used is speed because it's faster but it's not speed that kills diversity. Let's say you remove speed what will happen? You won't take a karma plasma poko with you because their crit dmg is not the best. Also confuse skillock are not working on many bosses now (see patch notes).

Also the hardest dungeon is not kraken cell bacterian. It's cc 150 and to clear cc150 you will need 3-5h with a floor 71 or 91 ticket not sure anymore.

I also would prefer crit party over speed party but I don't like sitting 15mins on a boss that you will kill 100% because it does not have any machenics just stay still and press your buttons when the cd is up. I think the best solution would look something like this:

Decrease mob lp. Decrease crit dmg. Decrease crit rate. So most of the dmg would come from non-crit but this would need to change alot of things. Like the whole lp defense of mobs + pvp.

• You guys know that speed is nerfed now, it takes more now to kill bosses than before.

Bosses does have now higher resistance and dodge rate soo it is natural to use speed to even hit those bastards.

I tanked shit tons of bosses in CC and tons of times my success rate and hit rate skills failed, while auto attack even tho it miss some of times, it would land on boss.

Unless something is changed regarding bosses, speed should stay even tho speed is only good at cap 70 anyway and anything can be changed till then.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• You are right and wrong at the same time. Yes the only strategy that's being used is speed because it's faster but it's not speed that kills diversity. Let's say you remove speed what will happen? You won't take a karma plasma poko with you because their crit dmg is not the best. Also confuse skillock are not working on many bosses now (see patch notes).

Also the hardest dungeon is not kraken cell bacterian. It's cc 150 and to clear cc150 you will need 3-5h with a floor 71 or 91 ticket not sure anymore.

I also would prefer crit party over speed party but I don't like sitting 15mins on a boss that you will kill 100% because it does not have any machenics just stay still and press your buttons when the cd is up. I think the best solution would look something like this:

Decrease mob lp. Decrease crit dmg. Decrease crit rate. So most of the dmg would come from non-crit but this would need to change alot of things. Like the whole lp defense of mobs + pvp.

Well in the case for poko it never helped that his summons were always useless 99% of the time in hard dungeons, but thats' on daneos to buff them so they aren't garbage. Its pathetic how the main summoner class of the game doesnt even use his summons 99% of the time. IN the case for plasma and karma, again thats on daneos to make mobs be able to be confused, turned into stone, ect. and if he just nerfs the pve like he should cc150 shouldn't take 3-5 hours if daneos doesn't fk up.

• Yeah You right , Click in you'r skills and Hope for a crit then wait cd ..ect will the best thing to do thoght mee the Karma majin without the speed buff is just USLESS !!!!! you talking about the crit buff and the Bleed buff crit buff is great buff but tanks doesn't take the bleed Buff beacause they don't have enough place same for all party members they probably will have some place to take it without the speed buff's but i'am sure that there is more interesting buffs

New meta : POKO best pvp classe New Video Comming made by Sendoku winning bouth party and solo Budokai with POKO ( not even lvl 70 poko )

• Yeah You right , Click in you'r skills and Hope for a crit then wait cd ..ect will the best thing to do thoght mee the Karma majin without the speed buff is just USLESS !!!!! you talking about the crit buff and the Bleed buff crit buff is great buff but tanks doesn't take the bleed Buff beacause they don't have enough place same for all party members they probably will have some place to take it without the speed buff's but i'am sure that there is more interesting buffs

New meta : POKO best pvp classe New Video Comming made by Sendoku winning bouth party and solo Budokai with POKO ( not even lvl 70 poko )

Yeah cause a spammable 40 second aoe confusion, being able to turn bosses into stone, getting rid of a debuff on any of your party members or yourself and increase their dps is useless. Did you even read what i was typing? And since you can no longer buff outside a 55% antibleed buff is very useful on certain floors of cc and it is already useful asf in cell x for your tank and dende.

• u can go kid buu and help killing, or just spam spins (with RP CD)

• Just finished a few kraken runs. both times completed between 8 and 9 minutes.

Party Setup was Dende, Ultimate, Shadow Knight, fighter, Crane hermit.

Just gonna do some math:

Kraken has around 3kk lp

Full +15 fighter does around 30k crit on kraken (not sure)

Fighter needles have 12sec and 18sec cd

In 1 min fighter can use one needle 5 times and the other one 3 times which is = 8 * 30k = 240k

So for 1kk lp a fighter will need around 4min (ofc if every hit is a crit)

3kk lp = fighter needs 4*3 = 12min so let's say not every hit will crit so we will say he will need around 15min

Now if you include crane 33% lp reduce debuff fighter would only need 4*2 = 8mins ~ 10mins to kill Kraken

And if you also include crane dmg it would be around 6-8mins.

Don't know where the use is to take a buffer with you

Edit:

Sadly you can't go kidboo to help because em well cd...

• you can do both kid buu, or spins.

tested both, both times 8-9 mins per run.

Maybe 8-9 mins is too long for you.

If you worried about time

Buff up inside, leave,invite fighter, no buffed, take time.

And ultima with spin spam/kid buu, isnt so bad.

Unless you wnna start comparing full +15 fighter to a +6 noob items ultima.

• you can do both kid buu, or spins.

tested both, both times 8-9 mins per run.

Maybe 8-9 mins is too long for you.

Ofc it's to long. The boss has no mechanic.

1. Find a comfortable place to stay still
    2. If your party is speed just right click the boss and wait until the boss dies
    3. if your party is crit just use your skills
    4. wait for the cd of your skills
    5. repeat step 3 and 4 until the boss is dead
    6. If you are the guy that should kill the mobs kill them

Sry but there is really no need to make this dungeon 10min. The dungeon contains only a few mobs + a boss. Now you need to spam this shit dungeon em most boring pve I ever saw

• Just finished a few kraken runs. both times completed between 8 and 9 minutes.

Party Setup was Dende, Ultimate, Shadow Knight, fighter, Crane hermit.

wow , what an exploit almost full +15 party hum really NICE Let's try with +10-+12 peopole ? ...

u can go kid buu and help killing, or just spam spins (with RP CD)

Yeah Kidbuu Cd like 20 mins full cd and you need too buff again each 8 min good luck

• wow , what an exploit almost full +15 party hum really NICE Let's try with +10-+12 peopole ? ...

Yeah Kidbuu Cd like 20 mins full cd and you need too buff again each 8 min good luck

pls only me and hardlockz were full +15 the rest wasnt anti and pure have decent gear but not +15 and im not quite sure what cashalot was using but it wasnt full +15 lul. and cranes can be +5 and still be a god lul

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!