[POLL] Do You agree with this new " Buff Remouved while You Entre Dungeons ".... Update.

• For me, mostly just a major inconvenience. For some, probably a reason to not bother with instances at all anymore since there's no happy friendly buffer just buffing everyone to make their life easier in dungeons. I know I definitely won't be waiting around for some great team or an unlikely buffer/healer to show up to do dungeons at the intended level. I'mma just keep leveling and ignore that crap. Dungeons don't drop lots of stones anymore, and with buffs constantly being disabled I can't run in-and-out fast enough to really consider myself "powerleveling".

Almost no-one's a buffer. We're gonna start running into the issue now that people will only use lvl70s for every dungeon, like they how need a healer for every CC/BID run. Is it really worth it??

If you're gonna stick with the update, at LEAST make it so it only affects Ultimate/Chef buffs and not my own dragonbuffs and such. I only ever use Dragonbuffs for dungeons, don't take that away from me. >.>

• I really liked this update, and now we can see more buffers as main characters in game, but i think the party system need changes... now we can make a party with 5 peoples (dende,tank,grand chef, ultimate, 1 slot), i suggest to increase the party slots to balance the team dps, becouse now its to hard to a dps characters players find a party to do CC,Kraken cell etc.

• I really liked this update, and now we can see more buffers as main characters in game, but i think the party system need changes... now we can make a party with 5 peoples (dende,tank,grand chef, ultimate, 1 slot), i suggest to increase the party slots to balance the team dps, becouse now its to hard to a dps characters players find a party to do CC,Kraken cell etc.

I think everything would be fine, if Pokos are able to play the tank role like they did in retail dbo. idk why tanky pokos are so rare. i just know 2 or 3 of them in dbog.

• I think everything would be fine, if Pokos are able to play the tank role like they did in retail dbo. idk why tanky pokos are so rare. i just know 2 or 3 of them in dbog.

DBOG is only game where healer/support class have same armor as tanker classes, it needs to be changed.

Dende and Poko needs to have less defense in armors.

One more, not even one class beside tanker class should be able to tank bosses, as long this exist, PVE isn't as it should be.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Here is the best Solution to Blanace the PVE Sytem make a new mode Hero mode wich is harder then the Hard mode and wich is Raid of 7 - 10 players but of corse this will gonna need insane work ..

why u need both ulti and cheff in 1 pt, if u want high dmg

Hi , we take 2 buffers if we want to take some of the GrandMajin buffs CON's buffs and soul and dex buffs that's why ....

I think everything would be fine, if Pokos are able to play the tank role like they did in retail dbo. idk why tanky pokos are so rare. i just know 2 or 3 of them in dbog.

Poko tank = Rip DarkWarrior and ShadowKnight in pve better let it like this

what i'am trying to say in this theard is :

Don't force Peopole to take with them X classe don't force peopole to play as crit or speed ( by nerfing one of them ) stop chose the easy way if the staff wanna blance the pve he needs to come with better update then " Yo,Buffers need to bee in all pve-groups , Cya "

• I think everything would be fine, if Pokos are able to play the tank role like they did in retail dbo. idk why tanky pokos are so rare. i just know 2 or 3 of them in dbog.

The problem with poko tank in dbog is the aggro. Poko generates way to low aggro he can't hold it unless you give him a 1-2min advantage.

DBOG is only game where healer/support class have same armor as tanker classes, it needs to be changed.

Dende and Poko needs to have less defense in armors.

One more, not even one class beside tanker class should be able to tank bosses, as long this exist, PVE isn't as it should be.

I hope you know that even turtle can tank Kraken/Cell/Bacterian/CC1-100 right?

• The problem with poko tank in dbog is the aggro. Poko generates way to low aggro he can't hold it unless you give him a 1-2min advantage.

With speed party and full buffed he can make nice aggro, can have defense close to tankers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Normal MMO would have something like

- Tank (DW or SK)

- Buffer (Grand or Ultimate)

- DPS AoE (Turtle, Plasma or something?)

- DPS Single target boss (Fighter? Swordsman? Crane with DoTs?)

- Healer (Dende)

Ofc. some classes without speed are weak like Poko or Karma. Daneos and rest of team could think about solution to make them stronger. Give poko good boost to useless pets? Karma best class to stun single target, debuff or something... to make all classes important, not a shit to stay out of instantion just to buff.

• I totally agree with you but the dbog team can't change everything in the game. They don't have access to the client source code as far as I know.

• you can't because the Turtle will take it even if u are +15 and turtle is +11 he will take it TURTLE main burst dammage dps of the game ...

It is doable, ofc it isn't the best way but you see my point. Poko can take role of tanker, I mean heck, even in some end game dungeons, they are done without tanker at all xD.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• It is doable, ofc it isn't the best way but you see my point. Poko can take role of tanker, I mean heck, even in some end game dungeons, they are done without tanker at all xD.

i did many times dungeons with "TankyPoko" , And Always Got the Agro problem we always have to stop and let him attack alone ...

I totally agree with you but the dbog team can't change everything in the game. They don't have access to the client source code as far as I know.

they can't really balance the game due to many problems one of them is the client source problem ... i do agree with you about this For aoe dps Do you think that the poor Plasma majin have any chance against the MAIN DPS OF THE game aka Turtle hermit ( we are not talking about kidbuu form ) and let's bee honnest for one guys The ShadowKnight agains Bosses is by far better then the DW ( Mega Taunt , AOE damage stun , Heal ..ect ) the good think about dw is he's Deffense ( we all know here that 6k deffense is almost same as 8k deffense even 10k ) classes doesn't need a blance they need a decent rework and thought this will take a huge amount of time

• It is doable, ofc it isn't the best way but you see my point. Poko can take role of tanker, I mean heck, even in some end game dungeons, they are done without tanker at all xD.

You are right only the tank should be able to tank the strong bosses but the problem in dbo is that you have only 5 players in a party. So you will always need a buffer and a dende. 3 spots left. Now if you want to go speed party you will need karma + poko. 1 spot left. If sk dw should be the only tanks then you have a full party with buffer, dende, karma, poko, sk/dw. If you go crit you can replace karma/poko with something else but when cc 150 will be released going crit will not really be an option. Crit dmg is pretty low right now compared to retail and in retail with speed party (speed and dmg was much higher than in dbog) you needed from floor 91-150 around 3-5h. When you do it with crit dmg (nerfed) it will take you way to long to clear it.

Best way is also to go speed which means your party will look as follow: dende, karma, poko, buffer, sk/dw.

What about Turtle/Crane/Fighter/SM/Plasma. They literally can't go to cc150.

For this reason it's not good that only sk/dw should be able to tank.

• You are right only the tank should be able to tank the strong bosses but the problem in dbo is that you have only 5 players in a party. So you will always need a buffer and a dende. 3 spots left. Now if you want to go speed party you will need karma + poko. 1 spot left. If sk dw should be the only tanks then you have a full party with buffer, dende, karma, poko, sk/dw. If you go crit you can replace karma/poko with something else but when cc 150 will be released going crit will not really be an option. Crit dmg is pretty low right now compared to retail and in retail with speed party (speed and dmg was much higher than in dbog) you needed from floor 91-150 around 3-5h. When you do it with crit dmg (nerfed) it will take you way to long to clear it.

Best way is also to go speed which means your party will look as follow: dende, karma, poko, buffer, sk/dw.

in retail Poko was tanking the cc150 bosses's .. so peopole had 1 alternative spot they can take what ever they wanted to but they ussualy used to took turtle to clear Monster's floor faster ( Monster floors = crit ) boss = speed speed is worth using only on bosse's

• You are right only the tank should be able to tank the strong bosses but the problem in dbo is that you have only 5 players in a party. So you will always need a buffer and a dende. 3 spots left. Now if you want to go speed party you will need karma + poko. 1 spot left. If sk dw should be the only tanks then you have a full party with buffer, dende, karma, poko, sk/dw. If you go crit you can replace karma/poko with something else but when cc 150 will be released going crit will not really be an option. Crit dmg is pretty low right now compared to retail and in retail with speed party (speed and dmg was much higher than in dbog) you needed from floor 91-150 around 3-5h. When you do it with crit dmg (nerfed) it will take you way to long to clear it.

Yes indeed, but think about it.

Bosses needs to have rework, they have too much RES and dodge.

I don't mind that all bosses have some kind of "Defense Rate" soo attack speed deals dmg but low.

Then think about what skills should work on some bosses, make each boss special like some bosses take 100% more dmg from energy attacks, while others take 100% from physical, then some bosses take more DOT dmg, some bosses can be KD, some paral, some confused, in some CC Floors you can lure boss in "traps", I mean, lets make damn Dungeons funny, cool and not boring.

Pure attack speed parties working this way, only because NTL DEV's didn't want to invest more time to work on PVE and bosses.

That is why PVE in this MMO is boring af, right click on boss and go fap....

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You sir get a cookie.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!