[POLL] Do You agree with this new " Buff Remouved while You Entre Dungeons ".... Update.

• Like I said, it forces players to have their buffers in a team doing their role instead of sitting around outside doing nothing. Also nerfs the quick, level up spam so you have to explore the Mushroom Maps more. :D

You said evrey Thing " IT FORCES PLAYERS" peopole where leveling up there Shi*** char's ( poko dende buffer i was doing this too ) when know you have to up them with the Mushrooooooooom let me geuss this will gonna bee way more fun ;);( :love:

• First someone makes a suggestion for this, then when it's implemented, someone makes a poll against this. It seems that people only like updates that make everything easier, but making things a little harder once in a while is not a bad thing. Now buffers won't just be puppies to buff their masters, as others mentioned, they will have a role now, which is good. Essentially there will always be people to disagree with this, but I'm not one of those people.

• wow clear kraken with grand chef ~ tell me one person that actually mains a grandchef and has decent gear to enter a dungeon, please

the rest of the updates are 10/10 tho

Dong Doria hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ultimate And Grand Buffs Are A Problem As They Will Be Needed In Every Party That Need Buffs

:(:thumbdown::!::!:

every party needs a dende/poko too or no?

• With level caps there will be no need to power level all your characters in a day or 2 on your fully buffed turtle , plus armour tickets are back up to lvl 55 i hear so its fine. Buffers are more useful than one would think in the papaya bids and any pve instance, it's just that 97% of this community rarely takes a dedicated one with them to any type of dungeon. Class diversity will become a lot better. This is one of the best updates ever.

• The reason why I disagree with this update is that you can't spam dungeons properly anymore. You don't always take a ultimate with you. Sometimes you take a grandma and his star buff has a cd of 1min. So 5mins to buff everyone even with rp let's say 2-3min that's pretty annoying if your dungeon run lasts only 2-5mins. Another reason is that this won't solve the buffer problem. Most of the players will take their buffer and just afk with him in dungeon so they won't need to share the drops.

Kraken, Cell, Bacterian are dungeons that takes around 3-5mins with a good party. Now you force the people to take a buffer. You make the buffer happy but you make 4 other people mad because it's now slower.

CCBD well nothing changed here because you need a buffer anyway

P.S RIP UD3 Powerlvling, RIP Dragonbuffs

• First someone makes a suggestion for this, then when it's implemented, someone makes a poll against this. It seems that people only like updates that make everything easier, but making things a little harder once in a while is not a bad thing. Now buffers won't just be puppies to buff their masters, as others mentioned, they will have a role now, which is good. Essentially there will always be people to disagree with this, but I'm not one of those people.

YOU got you'r answer down here ... ^^

The reason why I disagree with this update is that you can't spam dungeons properly anymore. You don't always take a ultimate with you. Sometimes you take a grandma and his star buff has a cd of 1min. So 5mins to buff everyone even with rp let's say 2-3min that's pretty annoying if your dungeon run lasts only 2-5mins. Another reason is that this won't solve the buffer problem. Most of the players will take their buffer and just afk with him in dungeon so they won't need to share the drops.

Kraken, Cell, Bacterian are dungeons that takes around 3-5mins with a good party. Now you force the people to take a buffer. You make the buffer happy but you make 4 other people mad because it's now slower.

• The reason why I disagree with this update is that you can't spam dungeons properly anymore. You don't always take a ultimate with you. Sometimes you take a grandma and his star buff has a cd of 1min. So 5mins to buff everyone even with rp let's say 2-3min that's pretty annoying if your dungeon run lasts only 2-5mins. Another reason is that this won't solve the buffer problem. Most of the players will take their buffer and just afk with him in dungeon so they won't need to share the drops.

One of most important and profit instantion (in rewards) must be done in 3-4 minutes?

It can take even 15 minutes but finally ppl will start to play as Buffers (main). That's cool.

• One of most important and profit instantion (in rewards) must be done in 3-4 minutes?

It can take even 15 minutes but finally ppl will start to play as Buffers (main). That's cool.

15 minutes Lmao !!! why not an Eternity ? You Probably Kidding mee ? Do you even Know how many Runs you need to do to get A nice stat ? i geuss No ! but let mee answer at least 20 run if you are extremly Lucky OtherWise you will have to done 30-50 Run once you got the "Cool item" Geuss what ? you will have to dice and once again You need to bee lucky to get it ( If you get a good stat item in less then 10 runs and You won at the dice Just go play Lottery cuz it's you'r day !! )

we are going of topic a bit bro but let mee tell you something

You said : " PPL WILL START PLAY BUFFERS" will you gann start play buffer as main ? if you won't so many peopole won't why ? cuz evreyone will think that someone else will do it for him !!

• i can't belive you guys(community) i really can't belive you guys made a poll for freaking "removing buffs in a dungeon'' this is by far the best change that we needed i personally hate it because i dont play buffers but man this change is what this game needs to survive and change into better.

I HATE seeing only sk turtle/fighter and maybe some dende's and plasma i mean cmon all the classes in the game should be playable and all of them should offer the chance to succed in a way or another!

Just a reminder this is DBOG not dbo retail so stop comparing things ADAPT dont be a bish

• The only thing that buffers to in dungeons are remove debuffs and auto attack. Dende Poko and Karma can also remove debuffs. And auto attacking?

I can do the same easily with dual client and I won't need to share the drops. So there is literally no reason to take a "random" buffer with you. You are right with the idea buffer has no place in kraken cell bacterian dungeon right now but well the same is for fighter swordsman plasma grandma crane. So next what? We should force people to take a plasma? Sry but this is just a really stupid way to fix the problem. Just forcing people to do something hmm dunno in which century we live but hey maybe it will work.

• You can clear dungeons without ultimate/cheffs buffs, a bit more risky but faster.

Powerleveling in dungeons is not ruined because if you cant powelevel without buffs you can go inside with your lvl70 + the buffer + your low level char and then exit the dungeon with the buffer, again without buffs is more risky but faster, anyway you are gonna reach max lvl sooner or later try to enjoy the game and not rush it and when you are max lvl just stay in tatami.

This change is great not only for ultimates/cheffs, a lot of plasmas and pokos remain outside the dungeon entrance just to buff their guildmates.

It makes the game much more interesting since it opens the possibilities for a lot new variety of partys.

If you want to go without a buffer class just use more debuffs/buffs instead of just autoatack with speed/smash kames/ spam needless.

Here is a list of some useful debuffs that non-buffers classes have. I am not gonna mention useful buffs (healing, defense,cd, dex,foc,etc) bc the list would be too large.

• Smfh people like dremear are why this game wont last long. You want to complete the so called "hardest" dungeons in a couple of minutes while u go afk watching tv auto attacking the boss while make your poko and dende do all the work huh?

Real fun and challenging right? PVE was never a challenge before and now that it will become a bit more challenging u cry? You and all the other noobs just wanna become op as quick as possible without doing any work, thats what it really is, with your endless cashing in the busted wagu machine, and cheesing your way through pve with attack speed.

If the poko and karma speed buff continue to be able to be stacked the same shit that happened in retail will happen again. People will just be fully geared afk at plat sitting around bored and eventually take a huge ass hiatus from the game because they completed the so called "hardest" dungeons in like 20 seconds.

• The only thing that buffers to in dungeons are remove debuffs and auto attack. Dende Poko and Karma can also remove debuffs. And auto attacking?

I can do the same easily with dual client and I won't need to share the drops. So there is literally no reason to take a "random" buffer with you. You are right with the idea buffer has no place in kraken cell bacterian dungeon right now but well the same is for fighter swordsman plasma grandma crane. So next what? We should force people to take a plasma? Sry but this is just a really stupid way to fix the problem. Just forcing people to do something hmm dunno in which century we live but hey maybe it will work.

Didnt you just mention the reason why this change HAS to be implemented?

• i can't belive you guys(community) i really can't belive you guys made a poll for freaking "removing buffs in a dungeon'' this is by far the best change that we needed i personally hate it because i dont play buffers but man this change is what this game needs to survive and change into better.

I HATE seeing only sk turtle/fighter and maybe some dende's and plasma i mean cmon all the classes in the game should be playable and all of them should offer the chance to succed in a way or another!

Just a reminder this is DBOG not dbo retail so stop comparing things ADAPT dont be a bish

in my opinion this update come to act like :

" Hey you know what" ?

-What ?

-now in DBOG you can take any classe you want in dungeons !!

-well no , the Buffers a bit usless ..

-Well , Here we go Buffs get remouved if you go into a dungeon..

-Wow the game is Blanced now thanks

Instead of making Stupid updates make the buffers more Helpfull like i don't know give them new buffs ? Cd buffs ? look in their damage tankness forumal make them more like dps / support instead of Tank/Support

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!