This is my suggestion!

• I personally would increase the level cap to 100 and focus on finishing the rest of the map and quests. Then adding super saiyan 2, adding super namekian (Something like a super saiyan but for namekians), adding the super buu transformation that will be before the kid buu one. All of these transformations would make the game more interesting.

Adding new skills ofcourse because of the level cap increase (Dragon Fist,Spirit Bomb,Light Grenade).

Also it would be nice if we could charge the kamehameha or other abilities for how much we want but that there is a point where the attack is at maximum charge. The more you charge the stronger the attack gets. It has an advantage and a dissadvantage. The advantage is that it will help you out tremendously but the disadvantage is that you will be vulnarable to the mobs. Ki clashes would be nice too! One more thing the kaio-ken should increase the flying speed too! This is a suggestion I have a feeling that all of this will never happen but I still have some hope for atleast new transformations in the future. Tell me what do you think?

• Hi there Onoshida,

Ill answer all your ideas with the knowledge I know as a dbog team moderator.

Then adding super saiyan 2, adding super namekian (Something like a super saiyan but for namekians), adding the super buu transformation that will be before the kid buu one. All of these transformations would make the game more interesting.

new transformations are not planned to be added in this server.

Adding new skills ofcourse because of the level cap increase (Dragon Fist,Spirit Bomb,Light Grenade).

Ki clashes would be nice too! One more thing the kaio-ken should increase the flying speed too! This is a suggestion I have a feeling that all of this will never happen but I still have some hope for atleast new transformations in the future. Tell me what do you think?

New skills wont be added as we don't have the game engine.

Ki clashes are not possible since we don't have the game engine to create stuff like that (althought I love the idea )

Quote from Onishida

Also it would be nice if we could charge the kamehameha or other abilities for how much we want but that there is a point where the attack is at maximum charge. The more you charge the stronger the attack gets. It has an advantage and a dissadvantage. The advantage is that it will help you out tremendously but the disadvantage is that you will be vulnarable to the mobs.

we kinda have charging abilities in this game. the way its presented is threw charging rage points to cast a rage point ball. each rage point ball has a different effect depending on the skill.

Quote from Onshida

increase the level cap to 100

This is not planned for open beta but can be possible for the team to add levels beyond the original Taiwan server cap

Hope this answers your questions/idea.

this thread will be closed since a member of dbog staff has addressed the ideas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!