Fighter discussion

• so as the title suggest i would like to ask some questions regarding the pve side of the fighter as i didnt play as much fighter and i never used him for pve

How is fighter in ccbd kraken ud and other dungeons is he relyable and a good asset and with speed or aoe big bang?

Also how is the rate of finding a party as a fighter ?

thanks for everybody who will help me with a bit of info

• Full CON + prop earrings and fighter have 17k+ base health, now buff that and he have HP almost or more than tanker.

He have strong single target skills, speed buffs and good debuffs.

Still even tho he is good, namek and majin party without humans is kinda must now because of this new update.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Big Bang seems weaker than before, so I wouldn't call Fighter an AoE king...but they can hold their own now that props are back to 1:1. You can spam RP-cooldown Storm Strikes for decent-ish AoE. Speed will be ridiculously easy for you to uphold even without a speed team. And enough CON+props will keep you alive in PvE.

Fighters do have potential to be decent in PvE. The problem is they're completely replaceable by anyone else with speed since Fighters bring nothing to the table that isn't filled in better with other classes. You do damage 20% faster, sure, but you have to get dangerously close and you're no tank. Random people won't take that risk with you. On top of that, with tons of Fighters comes tons of noobs, so you'll have to prove yourself first.

Don't feel discouraged if you really want to be a Fighter, but don't expect to be easily accepted into UDs/BID/CC either.

• thank you for the feedback! this is exactly what i was looking for and i know that things will not be easy but regardless i will still try :D i tought of going speed and max storm strkes i think it should be decent enough for clears to bad lv cap will be 45 where fighter is not that strong only 1 needle

• the worst thing for fighters that it would be kind a useless in open beta because that a lot of people will choose fighter so there will be no equation

and the parties will be full of fighters that you cant find parties need fighters anywhere
    that was my suffering in pre open beta

• the worst thing for fighters that it would be kind a useless in open beta because that a lot of people will choose fighter so there will be no equation

and the parties will be full of fighters that you cant find parties need fighters anywhere
    that was my suffering in pre open beta

yeah especialy now that buffers are a must in dungeons it will be hard for our little fighter

• it has always been hard for fighter to find parties even in tw because its a garbage rng class

uh ok then but i was talking about pve not pvp i dont see the connection there...dex is not viable in pve and so fighter pve is different from pvp(garbage rng class) how you said it

Full CON, prop earrings and sometime if you are lucky global prop def neck for your armor and you can endure stuffs almost as tanker.

Just people who use fighter, use dex set up in PVE because it is bugged +15 mostly, in OB it will be way dif, people will start to use PVE gears.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Actually, I found that you can get very good damage with Big bang if you have energy gear with a few buffs (Talking about pokos 16 crit rate buff, karmas focus + crit rate and 13 crit rate from majin buffers), and a "Energy critical rate stick" and an energy critcal % glove, 2 piece of focus and 1 con on armour, you actually can have 90+ energy critical rate :D, with that you can do 24k+ with big bang when critics (Damage increased when critical is successful :D) only down side is you would need to have a pair of Physical weapons and maybe a set of Dex and con gears, so it could cost a lot

• I think the stats of BB and FF should reevaluted personally.. Lower cast time is a guess (I know its a big cheat for pvp) also if the the stick range of the aoe stick move is uped i could create an effective combo :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!