Guard skill suggestion

• Hello,i would like to suggest that the guard skill effectiveness increase with the top armor piece upgrade

it doesn't make sense whenever you upgrade it, the guard aura color changes but doesn't change its power.

for example increase guard power by 1% for each upgrade so maximum will be 15% + 30% max guard skill will be 45%

i think this will be so fun in PVP cause guard is never been useful for other classes except swordsman.

*Edit* another suggestion i added to the thread is to make:

*upgrading pants increase RP regeneration by alittle,not just aura color change.

*boots upgrade increases move speed for dash.

• Hello,i would like to suggest that the guard skill effectiveness increase with the top armor piece upgrade

it doesn't make sense whenever you upgrade it, the guard aura color changes but doesn't change its power.

for example increase guard power by 1% for each upgrade so maximum will be 15% + 30% max guard skill will be 45%

i think this will be so fun in PVP cause guard is never been useful for other classes except swordsman.

its kinda true it would make the game way more interesting thumbs up

• seems like someone didn't really test the skill. I could only recommend to play ultima max the passive for defense rate and go defense rate on one armor piece. Now try to block skills and get suprised.

it would be nice if guard would be an all powerfull spell that blocks any spell that would make the game so interesting man :) blocking ma stun and turning on him or turtle sleep

• seems like someone didn't really test the skill. I could only recommend to play ultima max the passive for defense rate and go defense rate on one armor piece. Now try to block skills and get suprised.

defense rate stat doesn't block skills it only blocks auto attacks.

it would be nice if guard would be an all powerfull spell that blocks any spell that would make the game so interesting man :) blocking ma stun and turning on him or turtle sleep

it also will help classes like crane hermit which doesn't have instant stun to start with.

• I agree with you, I too believe upgrading your chest should increase the chance of successfully blocking. It would give Turtles, and Cranes a better chance at winning duels, although I don't think it will make much of a difference in ranked.

As for increasing dashes speed, or rp regeneration, I find that a bit unnecessary. Turtles, and Cranes already struggle to defeat MA's with speed restrain, if you give those classes a speed boost it will be damn near impossible for a spiritualist to stand a chance against them on ranked. And you can get rp regeneration by simply crafting boots with it, although you can argue certain classes like DW need the rp regeneration to stand a chance against SKs. I wouldn't mind Daneos adding rp regeneration to pant upgrades as much as I would him adding movement speed to boots.

• I agree with you, I too believe upgrading your chest should increase the chance of successfully blocking. It would give Turtles, and Cranes a better chance at winning duels, although I don't think it will make much of a difference in ranked.

As for increasing dashes speed, or rp regeneration, I find that a bit unnecessary. Turtles, and Cranes already struggle to defeat MA's with speed restrain, if you give those classes a speed boost it will be damn near impossible for a spiritualist to stand a chance against them on ranked. And you can get rp regeneration by simply crafting boots with it, although you can argue certain classes like DW need the rp regeneration to stand a chance against SKs. I wouldn't mind Daneos adding rp regeneration to pant upgrades as much as I would him adding movement speed to boots.

About Turtle passive "Increase Agility" it could give movement speed instead of dex (+/- 100 dodge rate), like 3, 5 and 7% or something.

I always thought this passive is a bit useless for Turtles. Movement speed along with 21% crafted boots or 26% normal one could give a nice effect and also help in Farming. No idea about a Cranes right now.

But the idea seems cool. Armor -> Chances to guard, Pants -> Faster RP regeneration, Boots -> Movement speed.

• Well if you're going to balance the game's PvP system you can't change specific aspects of a single class it will only serve to complicate things, unless it's heavily affecting PvP like skill lock. And besides I think Turtle's dex passive is fine as it is, it gives them the choice to wear dex, which believe it or not gives them almost as much resist as fighters if your gear is good enough. In my opinion changing the Turtle passive to 3-7% movement speed would be a nerf more than anything.

I doubt Daneos will ever change the classes in any way shape or form that'll affect PvE other than defense. If anything I believe Daneos should change defense to the way it was before, that way fighters don't one shot anything, and everything.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!