Question about Kamis Lookout?

• Hello! I have a question regarding Kamis Lookout. Does it exist because I saw some pictures of it on DBO. If it does can someone tell me the location if not then will it be added any time sooner?

Thank you for replying and have a nice day ^^

Yes, it exists but it can only be accessed trough a developer command console. The portal for it was never actually made so in order for it to be an official location in the game the dev team would have to make new assets and quests. Wether they want or can do it is up to them.

• also some areas like baba place and fran fran desert south.

There are sound files named ''Desert_south'' and i also found some meshes for baba's palace when i randomly opened up files in the obj pak hierarchy. We already got traces of work in progress and maybe that may even motivate the developer to work on add ons in the future.

• I wonder what for they planned Kami lookout add? Next "adult quest" or a place to learn a new skill? I doubt it would be place to do regular quest for exp.

Don't know really, they could have planned to make that a training place for all i know. Here are some images i made when i visited that place with some friends of mine a long while back.ScreenShot_20200902210051.png

ScreenShot_20200902220307.png

• I wonder what for they planned Kami lookout add? Next "adult quest" or a place to learn a new skill? I doubt it would be place to do regular quest for exp.

I think it might have been another class quest. Many games have those. You start and lvl, pick a class and lvl again and reach a lvl where you can choose between two other classes again. Example: You start human martial artist. At lvl 30 you choose Swordsman (korin tower) And then at maybe 80? (not sure what lvl it could be) your Swordsman does a quest that leads to the Lookout where your Swordsman can decide between two other sub-classes. Or there would be only one. It would basically be an additional class change where you get like 3 new buffs and 3 new attacks etc.

At least that's what i have in mind. Would make more sense to me than another Dungeon (which could be a possible option too) since in DB series they went up there to get training.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think it might have been another class quest. Many games have those. You start and lvl, pick a class and lvl again and reach a lvl where you can choose between two other classes again. Example: You start human martial artist. At lvl 30 you choose Swordsman (korin tower) And then at maybe 80? (not sure what lvl it could be) your Swordsman does a quest that leads to the Lookout where your Swordsman can decide between two other sub-classes. Or there would be only one. It would basically be an additional class change where you get like 3 new buffs and 3 new attacks etc.

At least that's what i have in mind. Would make more sense to me than another Dungeon (which could be a possible option too) since in DB series they went up there to get training.

True that, but then atleast something as simple as an extra or slightly different UI would have been made and put in the game files. Since those aren't there i don't think it could be that either.

• I can't imagine subclass to Turtle Hermit for example. I bet they planned to do quesh here like Kame house, or dungeon. Or planned to add Kami lookout at start but removed it completly from plans.

Not completely removed lad. They just never had the chance since they where nearing bankrupcy. I really wonder what made them bankrupt though. If only the stupid cunts went global instead of just keeping it in Asia. They would have been on the same league as Overwatch is right now. (See what i did there?)

• Not completely removed lad. They just never had the chance since they where nearing bankrupcy. I really wonder what made them bankrupt though. If only the stupid cunts went global instead of just keeping it in Aisa. They would have been on the same league as Overwatch is right now. (See what i did there?)

Yup. I mean maybe they planned to add Kami Lookout as important location before korean server launch but had no idea what to do here, and burn the idea. :P

I always wonder why they created 3 (!) game versions in Asia. People from Asia know so many anime, maybe even better than Dragon Ball. No idea if DB is still so popular here, I doubt. For sure people know it but they got many new anime every year.

In my country when You ask regular guy +/- 20 year old about anime he will tell You Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Sailor Moon and maybe Digimons. Most popular series here, There's a loooot fans from Spain or Brazil too. One English-version with a good company would probably stand to this day.

• Not completely removed lad. They just never had the chance since they where nearing bankrupcy. I really wonder what made them bankrupt though. If only the stupid cunts went global instead of just keeping it in Asia. They would have been on the same league as Overwatch is right now. (See what i did there?)

this was their problem that they made that game is limited to east asia only,thats what made them poor.

• Not completely removed lad. They just never had the chance since they where nearing bankrupcy. I really wonder what made them bankrupt though. If only the stupid cunts went global instead of just keeping it in Asia. They would have been on the same league as Overwatch is right now. (See what i did there?)

The real reason they got bankrupt is, there are too many servers in asia while none outside.
    If only they open the server with SEA server, there's a chance that a global release will happen but they are too dumb and greedy to make it happen. We could have gone by buu saga by now. NTL you suck.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!