• Thank you for the reply! Still I think it would be better if the movement speed would increase by 5% every time you reactivate kaio-ken so that in 5x kaio-ken you would have 25% movement speed increased :D

I don't think it's necessary, but it's better than saying "boost attack speed by 5% for each multiplication."

Speaking of Kaio-Ken, has it gone through more changes ever since the attack speed boost got nerfed?

• I don't think it's necessary, but it's better than saying "boost attack speed by 5% for each multiplication."

Speaking of Kaio-Ken, has it gone through more changes ever since the attack speed boost got nerfed?

It is fair in my opinion. Because kaio-ken drains a lot of health and ep the more you reactivate the skill the more it drains. It puts a toll on the character so it would me normal in my opinion for them to change kaio-ken so that you get 5% movement speed for every activation of kaio-ken from 1x to 5x

I mean think about it being in kaio-ken 5x you cant last for a long time and it is not usefull at all. If it had something like a movement speed increase it would be more usefull to use kaio-ken full power. Apart from that flying faster because of the kaio-ken should be there! But it is not. Yes it does increase the movement speed a little but that is nothing. In my opinion kaio-ken is not balanced at all I dont see the point of kaio-ken 5x if it doesnt give you a major power up.

• It is fair in my opinion. Because kaio-ken drains a lot of health and ep the more you reactivate the skill the more it drains. It puts a toll on the character so it would me normal in my opinion for them to change kaio-ken so that you get 5% movement speed for every activation of kaio-ken from 1x to 5x

I mean think about it being in kaio-ken 5x you cant last for a long time and it is not usefull at all. If it had something like a movement speed increase it would be more usefull to use kaio-ken full power. Apart from that flying faster because of the kaio-ken should be there! But it is not. Yes it does increase the movement speed a little but that is nothing. In my opinion kaio-ken is not balanced at all I dont see the point of kaio-ken 5x if it doesnt give you a major power up.

Yup

• It is fair in my opinion. Because kaio-ken drains a lot of health and ep the more you reactivate the skill the more it drains. It puts a toll on the character so it would me normal in my opinion for them to change kaio-ken so that you get 5% movement speed for every activation of kaio-ken from 1x to 5x

And how would increasing movement speed be helpful exactly? Also while Kaio-Ken is weaker than in retail, it's still fairly decent since at 3 SP it grants you a 30% atk boost, which is more than SSJ.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!