Cooldown reduction poll

• What should Daneos do about the CDR cap being placed at 50%? 45

The result is only visible to the participants.

As if lately I've seen more, and more people complain about the CDR cap being placed at 50%. Most of them are complaining because of the nerf Kidney shot recieved, making it even harder for SM to take down Namekians. Aside from Swordsmen I don't think there are any other classes that really rely heavily on CD. But that's enough about SM, I'm curious to hear your opinions on the coarse of action Daneos should take involving the CDR cap. Please state your argument as to why Daneos should change, or keep the CDR system after voting.

• The issue with Karmas' infinite skill lock's been improved and apparently stun diminishing works better, so yeah, of course there's zero reason to keep cooldown capped this hard. I dunno if it oughta be 77%, but at least 60%~70% would be nice again. 50%'s a bit of a ridiculously huge nerf. But hey, sublety, amirite?

If something balance-breaking comes up from cooldown stacking again (I have a feeling it'll be knockdown spamming Swordsmen, due to DBOG's knockdown system ignoring resist/blockrate last I checked) then let's fix the skill or class rather than nerfing major stats.

• Since we are starting in lower caps, it should be back to 60% at least then work on that STUN-KD abuse, fix Knockdown system as EchoSon said, there use to be Knockdown resist earrings in DBO that would kinda help fix this KD spam, ofc it is luck based but at least something.

One more, reduce cooldown on Dragon Buffs to 40min and let them last 20 Min, this way with 50% CD or more you can use them again since all buffs are removed in Dungeons, soo when they expire, you can use them again.

One more, some say that they are OP or something, but mostly they are used in PVE than PVP and PVP last with all rounds less than 10 min, soo you really don't have time to use them again if you die.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Cooldown has to be reworked, i gave my suggestion to daneos but imma type it out here i guess;

My idea would be to increase cap to 70% first of all;

But have a decreasing value over %, for exemple =

from 0~25%, 1=0.8

from 25~50%, 1=0.7

from 50~60%, 1=0.6

from 60~70%, 1=0.5

• i disagree, with this much cd you get skill lock spam again, aswell as swordman knockdown spam, wich is just as bad as skill lock, if not worse

No you can't, think about it and Sendoku maybe 0.5 is ok I guess on higher caps, that means if you have 26 legendary earrings x2 aka 52 you would gain half of CD reduction that is around 25.

One more Cashalot problem isn't CD accessory, problem is RP CD Decrease ball.

Skills that are considered OP, that RP CD Decrease balls should be changed/edited and when KD System finaly be fixed, stun-KD spam won't be easy since with right accessory you can make KD fail or it fails on its own if you are lucky.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• someone will say that cooldown will make people spam stuns...etc , daneos has changed the duration reduction when spamming by %

example: i used freeze (a crane skill) which is 25 sec duration at max when i used again it became 20 sec too much reduction than before right ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!