Road to perfection **Finished**

• Just an off topic post in where i will post some of my drawings from time to time. I recently started drawing and i like it a lot so i thought, why not post my drawings here to i can boast my ego. :sadkappa: Anywho,

Like, enjoy, leave a comment below or just critisize my work. I can use it a lot so i can further increase my drawing skills and to feed my alter ego. :AkameGaHitler:

Edit 1. Added third image. (Progress)

I'm going to try and finish it tonight.

pasted-from-clipboard.pngforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/70/

• nice for a starter keep it up man ! but you gotta work on neck and body a little.

Yay and thanks. Its still my first drawing and i just found out that the only way i can get better is to repeat drawing till my hands fall off. The main reason i started drawing is because i need to start drawing Character concept art for DBA and this way it could (maybe dunno) be done much funner and cheaper then to ask 18K comissions on Deviant art haha.

• It's a start to say the least.

Now, it's a bit hard for me to give feedback, since it differs from person to another what kind of feedback they're fine with, but i'm trying my best while trying to keep it short and effective.

Now, it's clear you want to learn how to draw characters, and you will definitely get better as time passes and the more you draw.
    My advice, would be to draw like this for some time, where you try to come up with concepts for your characters with best of your abilities.
    Later, you could look up for tutorials, on how to draw the human body (base), there are different ways to draw them, so look up for a tutorial
    where you find the method most easiest or pleasing, and start practising...you'll get better, it just takes a lot of time.
    Personally, i like to make the character a stickman, then later add circles on it, then adding further details both inside and outside the circles,
    mostly when it's the hair, fingers or clothes.

Of course, if you're mostly interested and motivated on details such as the eyes, hair or clothing, look up for tutorials about those.
    Once you're comfortable on those, you could look for tutorials on how to draw rest of the body, you don't have to of course if you don't feel like
    it yet, but the tutorials will be there waiting whenever you have some difficulties. To make it more easy for you, just focus on the aspects you're more motivated and interested in and draw very simple pictures before moving to more difficult ones, such as expressions, poses and more complex designs.

• Well weird as it sounds I been drawing a lot of anime characters myself (yes i have a soft side). If you want to improve, you should start adapting another artist art style, then when you are comfortable enough try another artist art style and when you done them all a lot and tried making detailed work such as drawing ears ect. or hair, you will then perfect you own art style.

The most difficult to draw for me is shadows, you can easily mess up XD

• Well weird as it sounds I been drawing a lot of anime characters myself (yes i have a soft side). If you want to improve, you should start adapting another artist art style, then when you are comfortable enough try another artist art style and when you done them all a lot and tried making detailed work such as drawing ears ect. or hair, you will then perfect you own art style.

The most difficult to draw for me is shadows, you can easily mess up XD

Sweet. Thanks a lot for these helpful tips.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!