Saiyan Or Human?

• So my idea is small and simple to do..(I THINK SO).. and it is to just change the race of HUMAN to SAIYAN (JUST THAT ONE WORD) because it annoys me so much to see a human super (Saiyan) ?( 8| X( . So just to let you all know and plz tell me what you think! 8o :thumbup:

• I think we should leave the name to Humans because it is only reasonable, and we also need Shenron to bring the super sayain from the little blood from the sayains that they have.

• when the game first released,there was no ultimate form,for any race planned,after the player base craved for ssj,they decided to please them and add ultimate forms for all races...this is why the majin ultimate form(kid buu)is same as kid buu's npc's,also nameks has lame attacks as giant namek's(which was bugging alot at certain maps),for humans where easy(blondness,green eyes and stats boosts)...
    The thing you ask,is messing with the game story,i personally dont care so much about it,i once followed the story and felt it on my skin,as for new players,it wouldnt be that fair...Thougth if the game start change a bit now and then,should rename it aswell,cause it wont be the same as old.

• TBH i think there should be an option to be able to get saiyan race.. and not wish for super human form.. i got this idea of xenoverse.. the game starts and trunks wishes for a warrior who is able to help him beat the bad guys.. now ive played the original DBO and ive noticed that there are indeed super human forms.. (wich is rediculus since they arnt saiyans, not even halfbreeds) imo you should have only a few races available and as you prgress through the game and gain the dragonballs you could potentially wish for a warrior from a diffrent universe (please note that whis and beerus said there are more then just the dbz one, and it would only be logical that in one of these universes the saiyans, and other races still live) since saiyans are generally stronger then humans it could be fun to be able to wish for the race "unlock" and have a form of a hero race (like wow deathknights who start at higher level and their own starting area, this area being somwhat simulair as a TMQ)

its just a idea im throwing out there but this would be considered possible lorewise

• TBH i think there should be an option to be able to get saiyan race.. and not wish for super human form.. i got this idea of xenoverse.. the game starts and trunks wishes for a warrior who is able to help him beat the bad guys.. now ive played the original DBO and ive noticed that there are indeed super human forms.. (wich is rediculus since they arnt saiyans, not even halfbreeds) imo you should have only a few races available and as you prgress through the game and gain the dragonballs you could potentially wish for a warrior from a diffrent universe (please note that whis and beerus said there are more then just the dbz one, and it would only be logical that in one of these universes the saiyans, and other races still live) since saiyans are generally stronger then humans it could be fun to be able to wish for the race "unlock" and have a form of a hero race (like wow deathknights who start at higher level and their own starting area, this area being somwhat simulair as a TMQ)

its just a idea im throwing out there but this would be considered possible lorewise

xenoverse is xenoverse and dragonball online is dragonball online.

As I said above, you should read the story of Dragon Ball Online. To well understand why the game is so and the reason why the races there.

History: Dragon Ball Online

• As I said above, you should read the story of Dragon Ball Online. To well understand why the game is so and the reason why the races there.

Yes, in the story, humans are saiyans. Its really that simple. Goku (1) -> Gohan (1/2) -> Pan (1/4) ->->->->->DBO. The saiyan blood is so small in our characters that it takes shenron to allow for the super saiyan transformation.

• They're Humans with a small percentage of Saiyan blood, but it's very diluted. The game lets Humans bring out their inner Saiyan potential.
    Some Humans in the real world also have a small percentage of Neanderthal blood from interbreeding a couple million years ago too.
    Genetic is an interesting thing. :D

• As I said above, you should read the story of Dragon Ball Online. To well understand why the game is so and the reason why the races there.

History: Dragon Ball Online

so i checked it lorewise its still possible even though these humans are supposedly decendants.. it was more not getting the licences for it from what ive read..
    as for the xenoverse is xenoverse comment.. cmon mira and towa are there.. even the lord of time (supreme kai of time)
    all im saying is that there could be done more with content available and unavailable.. i mean when this game gets released its prolly on the same lvl as the original DBO was.. should this server revival work it may be worth looking into as a sort of expansion

and just think about it.. if you can ask the dragon to bring out ssj powers, it wouldnt be to hard for some1 with the same goodness as goku to ask this of shenron for a bigger group "i wish for this group all to have pure saiyan blood"
    so even tho the sotry states that ppl have very diluted blood its still possible for some1 to ask for that
    maybe ive played to much wow to see story's evolve and prgress to much but i still think it should be worth the consideration

• Dude IDK anymore... this thread is so old, I forgot what the hell did I even talk about it... I knew that they were humans with very little saiyan blood, but I wondered that if they called Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr. (Who were thought to be 1/16 Saiyan) Saiyans, then they might as well call someone with 1/100,000 Saiyan Blood Saiyan as well xD

• There are 2 things : great lore that DBO has, written by our beloved Akira Toriyama and fan service. 2nd can destroy 1st. :)

2nd is the reason why characters like Piccolo, Tien even our beloved Gohan became useless comedy reliefs who have to endure "big" villains until Goku and Vegeta shows up to save the day. ;(

Saiyans in DBO?NO.Unless they are introduced as brain-dead minions of Miira that can be farmed for leveling up and item drops. :thumbsup:

"Fans" will never be happy. If saiyan race would become playable, you guys would start begging for ssj3 transformation
    or whine why they are not strong enough like in anime and can't one shot other races in PvP.
    Hell no. :censored:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!