[Special Message ] Thank You DBOG STAFF

• i mad this theard to thank evrey single person in the DBOG staff !! specialy daneos who mad the OB a incredible Succes no lags / bugs until know no channel crash you can do ur quests ( many channels ) i never thought OB would bee that good thankks DBOG staff

I invite evrey one who saw this theard to thank them as well !! <3<3

• This must be the 1st private server you play on, most of those issues are pretty common. Team deserves an actual appraisal thread not this sarcastic joke.

i just wanna flame you so hard you won't even bee able to sleep , pass you'r way kid i just passed from really calm mode to " wtf this dude is saying " this isn't a a joke mister i'am a ginus , i was really suprised of how the stating was ! no crash nothing server was extremely cool ( not like now ) ! stop talking shit pleas and no it's not first private server

• i just wanna flame you so hard you won't even bee able to sleep , pass you'r way kid i just passed from really calm mode to " wtf this dude is saying " this isn't a a joke mister i'am a ginus , i was really suprised of how the stating was ! no crash nothing server was extremely cool ( not like know ) ! stop talking shit pleas and no it's not first private server

latest?cb=20150406155436&path-prefix=ru

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!