Founder Packs Auras

• It would be great if the Pack founders had an in-game title and their respective auras, for example similar to those of the ccdungeon 150, the brown krillin, the gray goku, the yellow goku saiyan, this to show that these people supported the project when nobody gave a penny for it. Obviously these auras will not provide any attributes, or else they will do so but nothing out of the ordinary^^

• Aura for founders LUL people have bought more CP during POB than a founder pack used to cost let’s give them aura too no? K

That's a fact.

Although i don't have any founder pack, the reason is obvious. Many like me don't have a founder pack, not because they didn't want to "give a penny for it", but because they were late to the party. I can guarantee there is more people without founder packs that have spent more money on the game than people with founder pack ever will. So asking for additional content like auras or other more personalized aesthetics, it's kinda stretching it. I myself have spent 3-4x worth of super saiyan founder pack, am i complaining about not getting cool flying saiyan pods? nope. I was too late to a limited offer, you win some you lose some.

• Hi there guys,

before I start please note this is my personal opinion and doesn't represent the dbog team on this matter.

As a krillian founder I don't think that founders need to have an aura for there gifts. heres my reasons why

auras should be earned for performing in game feats like winning a budokai, completing ccbd 150. I feel like having an aura just for being a founder is kinda half hearted as cheap.

auras do lag the server and having a bunch of them will slow the server.

I think founders did get exclusive items in game and them not being tradable makes them special in there own right. and as pointed out by other members of the community some have donated a lot to the server as well more than what a founder pack is worth.

• here is my personal opinion even for the others too ofc .. Tell daneos to give us what he promised back when the founder pack got made... replace usefull items for 5 wagu coins ???????????? ssj founder op scam ofc...

founder dogi taken copy of basic dogi from the npc who sell it for 7.500 so say the guild dogi or dojo dogi whatever you want to call it its now the new wannabe founder dogi basically... 3 years of this pack went to where ?? no where... last minute made daneos change his mind and made us waste money for nothing.. ofc the only nice item we got is the space pods and title the rest is basically meh all i hope is that daneos do something about this sooner..

• here is my personal opinion even for the others too ofc .. Tell daneos to give us what he promised back when the founder pack got made... replace usefull items for 5 wagu coins ???????????? ssj founder op scam ofc...

founder dogi taken copy of basic dogi from the npc who sell it for 7.500 so say the guild dogi or dojo dogi whatever you want to call it its now the new wannabe founder dogi basically... 3 years of this pack went to where ?? no where... last minute made daneos change his mind and made us waste money for nothing.. ofc the only nice item we got is the space pods and title the rest is basically meh all i hope is that daneos do something about this sooner..

What did he actually promise? Am just curious. do you have any picture or can you just tell me.

• I feel like this is a terrible idea as they have all been given so much already. I feel like that's asking for too much. Auras are given to the winners 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place budokai champions, and now you want to defeat the purpose and give them to founders just because? :/

• hqdefault.jpg

As i see it, except the dogi's, and let's be honest here, they do look like the starter dogi's, the founder players got pretty much what was promised.

Krillin founder:

- Got 1 wagu coin and pink poo pet, instead of EP/LP autorecover potion, which in my opinion is way better.

Goku founder pack:

-Got 3 wagu coins and pink poo pet, instead of 2x EP/LP autorecover potion, which again is way better.

SSJ founder pack:

- got 5 wagu coins and the pet, instead of 5x LP/EP autorecover potion and exp boost.

So except the dogi's which yes is meh and could've been better, i think asking for auras or anything more is just acting privileged.

• So except the dogi's which yes is meh and could've been better, i think asking for auras or anything more is just acting privileged.

Alright, now we shouldn't throw the word "privilege" around like it's nothing before this suggestion turns into a full-fledged pointing war to see who has more privilege than the other. Though I do agree entirely at the fact that founders have already gotten quite a number of items from the founder packs already. Which keep in mind, founders, that us non-founders are not allowed to have at all because they are non-tradable therefore meaning we can't have them even if we wanted to. So I feel as if the fact that you are asking for an aura is already too much. So you missed out on a certain prize and it got replaced with wagu coins? Why is that so bad? It shouldn't be the end of the world for you guys, I think you'll make it. But as Moderator BoxBox said;

auras do lag the server and having a bunch of them will slow the server.

Why do you want the server to be even more laggier than it already is? Now I'm not saying that we are or are not, but continuing with the idea would harm the server quite a bit as there are quite a few founders and it would lag a lot. People are getting new auras every week as well, if you want an aura that bad.. my advice is to earn it the right way and compete in budokai or finish CCBD 150. :saint:<3

• if it doesn't give Stats , i don't see the matter ( to make it fair daneos need to put the founder packs again with higher / lower price ) purely estethic and this will give daneos new source of revenue ... instead of BrownBoxes or Stones , if he gain monney from this why not

Don't do comparaison beteween the POB casher's and the Founder's pleas ! founder's gived monney when the game was still in devlopment ! Casher's Cashed to get item's in the game ...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!