Founder Packs Auras

• founders 100% should not get any auras ect but we should get what we paid for.

i want my potions and my cash points. i can at least use those items instead of a pet and a dogi that serves no purpose.

just give us the original package for krillin

"I want my potions and cash points" I did not know you would be getting cash points too and that's my bad. When looking at what daneos promised vs what you actually got again, i can understand the anger. Should he give founders auras, absolutely not, but what he should do is give the amount cash point promised and that's all.

• if it doesn't give Stats , i don't see the matter ( to make it fair daneos need to put the founder packs again with higher / lower price ) purely estethic and this will give daneos new source of revenue ... instead of BrownBoxes or Stones , if he gain monney from this why not

Don't do comparaison beteween the POB casher's and the Founder's pleas ! founder's gived monney when the game was still in devlopment ! Casher's Cashed to get item's in the game ...

Code
    Excellent answer.I thinks daneos should give auras equal to those of ccdungeon 150 but with the respective colors, already mentioned above, or else of brown boxes, or dogi balls to the founders, which serve much.
    Code
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!