The game is so laggy!

• the problem is that the server is very busy that's all dont worry in time the lagg will pass

ps: i have win 10 and i have no lagg or freezes ..

Just because it doesn't happen for you, doesn't mean it can't happen for someone else.

The big thing about this game is it was made without windows 10 compatibility in mind (Windows 10 didn't exist at the time of Dragon Ball Onlines production.)

The key thing to keep in mind is that along with Windows 10 not being officially supported, a lot of newer hardware also can conflict with how the game was built. Thus why people may have issues with the game as it is now.

This isn't exactly something Dragon Ball Online Global can fix either without tearing the client apart and building it from the ground up again. Server Work (which is what the majority of development was focused on iirc) and Client Work are very different task.

• thank you for information but we already discused on the forum alot of times and we are aware of the source of the problem and that there is no fix and also i know it happens to others as i have been around for quite alot of time. But this laagy thing is from alot of players playing at the same time right now all the chanels are bussy and full in time people will play at separate time zones , and then the server laag will be gone

• This is not problem of windows 10... Played whole Pre Open Beta, played when Open Beta started, played on friday,saturday but today in sunday i have huge lags. I've noticed maybe 4 channel are busy, rest is more than 50% so probably just too many people playing right now.

• This is not problem of windows 10... Played whole Pre Open Beta, played when Open Beta started, played on friday,saturday but today in sunday i have huge lags. I've noticed maybe 4 channel are busy, rest is more than 50% so probably just too many people playing right now.

well big reason is that everyone has their shop open right now because of the AH so they are all gathered in one place

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!