[HELP] Class for PVE

• Hey!

I used to main a turtle back in TW days...oh the memories :)

Right now, i am maining a turtle again (because, i really love kamehas). Turtles are awesome for PVE, lot's of AOE and farming potential.

Since i play this game for fun, and for PVE, i find turtles pretty awesome, plus, in the future you can also go speed turtle which is okay!

If your going pvp...well...it can work...but i would not recommend it!

• Yea...my experience in PVP is close to 0.

If i recall correctly there used to be a turtle named Divine...or something like that, he/she was a beast in pvp as a turtle, but you need a lot of item switching, and skill.

I only do PVE in DBO...i'm not a competitive player in any way!

But thanks for the heads up!

• Ye most people do look at turtle as just this god farmer but they are so much more than that. Divine was the only turtle i recall that mastered the class and had won pretty much all there is to do in retail. He had invested a lot of cash into becoming the god he was in tw. He was also blessed with very good ping.

• Turtles are gods in pvp they just need to be played right and with the right gear when all bugs are fixed and all stats are working the way they should. take note that when i say 'the right gear' i mean literally you need a LOT of strong equips. turtle pvp is for those who are willing to put the effort in and obtain all they need. Its not for casual players its for the Elites

Ye most people do look at turtle as just this god farmer but they are so much more than that. Divine was the only turtle i recall that mastered the class and had won pretty much all there is to do in retail. He had invested a lot of cash into becoming the god he was in tw. He was also blessed with very good ping.

Agree!! Turtle are GODS!

• For PvE Crane would be a good choice, they have a lot of AoE attacks so you can easily get through loads of mobs

Meh they are decent but not great since there strongest aoe is Typhoon and it would maybe do 1k bleed on papaya mobs and you could use Thousand slashes but the cd is not good so you will be sitting around waiting for it. and at low levels crane is not good for pve there burns/bleeds to paper dmg and base dmg is bad too

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!