• The exp rate according to the retail game,it needs to get increased at 45-55 lvl areas statisticly,reason as an example: a 44-45 lvl mob gave 100 exp and a 49-50 lvl mob gave 120 exp,that was made on purpose due to the lvl cap of 70,if they had it increased,then the cap would have gone like 100 or even above it,which that would had messed the skills or they would had been forced,to make new skills or add more lvls on them.And none of this happened,in other hand now,since the game is redeveloping,that could be fixed,by making an algorithm to change the skill point giver in other state of lvl,so it could be normal...This means tho increased lvl cap by default,which mobs has to be changed aswell,its kinda alot of work...

So we need to guess that it will stay as it was...man up and waste time on grind...

• The exp rate according to the retail game,it needs to get increased at 45-55 lvl areas statisticly,reason as an example: a 44-45 lvl mob gave 100 exp and a 49-50 lvl mob gave 120 exp,that was made on purpose due to the lvl cap of 70,if they had it increased,then the cap would have gone like 100 or even above it,which that would had messed the skills or they would had been forced,to make new skills or add more lvls on them.And none of this happened,in other hand now,since the game is redeveloping,that could be fixed,by making an algorithm to change the skill point giver in other state of lvl,so it could be normal...This means tho increased lvl cap by default,which mobs has to be changed aswell,its kinda alot of work...

So we need to guess that it will stay as it was...man up and waste time on grind...

47-55 took a day questing only and fully buff

• Exp was fine as it was! If you do every Quest you NEVER need to grind! I got 8 x lvl 70 and i never grinded or did tmq 4 over and over to get exp! Most of the time i even skiped Mushroom South(the red map)! If somebody had to grind he/she did something wrong - simple! Not to mention that there are lots of exp + "x"% scrolls in "starters box"!
    Maybe they can do Events like on HK server, where they gave 100% exp bonus on easter and X-Mas..

• Exp was fine as it was! If you do every Quest you NEVER need to grind! I got 8 x lvl 70 and i never grinded or did tmq 4 over and over to get exp! Most of the time i even skiped Mushroom South(the red map)! If somebody had to grind he/she did something wrong - simple! Not to mention that there are lots of exp + "x"% scrolls in "starters box"!
    Maybe they can do Events like on HK server, where they gave 100% exp bonus on easter and X-Mas..

Well that's not true. Being from the very beginning of KR the exp has got way better. You used to have to pay for Rep Quests with zenni or spam TMQ endlessly just to get through the 30s. Even the 20s you needed to mostly do tmq to level.

Now yes the game improved a lot since then but I still remember having to grind a few exp bars at the end 50s to 60 during that patch in TW. And getting to 70 there were times when I needed to grind a bit. 45-55 never had enough quests to level and I maxed a characters in KR and TW and leveled a char in HK (I quit at 46 cuz HK was boring to me lol) had to spam tTMQ everytime cuz questing was useless. You also shouldn't need exp scrolls to reach a new level. You should be able to get it from quests alone with exp from the mobs you killed maybe come up a bit short of a complete level. The TMQ exp and spamming dungeons or just grinding with an exp scroll a little should all be a bonus in helping you level (not be required)

• In old KR patch you had to grind, thats right! But after Lvl 60 Patch i never grinded! There where more than enough quests for me! If you did all the dungeons(lvl 48 to 50 and lvl 51 - 53) you could even skip Mushroom South! Somethimes i only did fearland on lvl 50 - 55 maps because when i got to Mushroom South i had lvl 54 most of the time..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!