Get rid of U70 stones

• better release 80 cap 10 seconds after 70 cap otherwise it will be a shit show, who tf thought it would be a good idea to put in stones in wagu machine in the first place when so many provided evidence that if u just cash 25-35 bucks u have a way better chance of pulling multiple advanced stones than if u were to farm for 1 day, plus the fact wagu doesn't even have downgrade stones so haha u can get cucked farming smfh.

• Whats done is done the only logical thing to do now is to change or remove the u70s from the machine this way no more can be obtained. changing the current u70s to u46 would start too much controversy and another 1000 page thread just accept the mistake and make sure no mistakes happen.

• Whats done is done the only logical thing to do now is to change or remove the u70s from the machine this way no more can be obtained. changing the current u70s to u46 would start too much controversy and another 1000 page thread just accept the mistake and make sure no mistakes happen.

No because its unfair for the players who abused it when innocent players did not. Then it would be impossible for the other players to catch up to the rich ones. Of course the players with hundreds stones will want it removed from the wagu, because then no one else can catch up to them. Players who abused wagu within the early days to save up their hundreds of U70's and be rich as hell with players who did the right thing not abusing the wagu but using it just normally.

U46 is too low, I think U50 or U55 stones should replace the current stones, so those players who abused wagu don't feel as ripped off. Anyone having a cry should get used to the fact that they will still be rich.

• Ima be honest, if the team change u70s to uWhatever this will start a never ending argument this would be a straight scam for all the people who donated. you guys are forgetting that without these cashers there is no server this is no DBOG they are the ones keeping it alive with there donations. if you think for one second Daneos alone can keep the server up alone then you are wrong. the whole idea of donating is to gain advantages and save time these stones are just the same. Yes i agree that its broken how many stones you can obtain i do think they should be a rarer pull. and to those who are 'Innocent' go pull wagus now then nothing is stopping you. and why arent they? because im sure soon enough there will be more things added to the cash shop and this is why people are not blowing all there cp right of the bat.

• No one said that Cash Shop will never change and forever stay with 10x u70 crystals. I hope that soon Daneos will remove all u70 from cash shop and never bring back. It should be one-time promotion from 1 to 8 march. It's 29 level cap and people already have 100+ u70. In first day of 70 level cap very possible to see first +15 items.

• Players who abused wagu within the early days to save up their hundreds of U70's and be rich as hell with players who did the right thing not abusing the wagu but using it just normally.

Sorry I don't get it. As i said 2 posts earlier what's the fk difference you obtained U70 stones right now or You ll obtain them later using wagu machine when Daneos set cap lv 70? I am confused and shocked what 're you talkin about. I can use wagu machine in 3 months np and i got U70 stones. Anyway stop cry about cash shoper's i guess You should Thank's them they exist and donate the server. If noone ll donate then this game ll die. Or if You re that cool, let to make Daneos any subscription and pay a fee per month to stay the server alive. Think for a second and don't talk a shit.

• Sorry I don't get it. As i said 2 posts earlier what's the fk difference you obtained U70 stones right now or You ll obtain them later using wagu machine when Daneos set cap lv 70? I am confused and shocked what 're you talkin about. I can use wagu machine in 3 months np and i got U70 stones. Anyway stop cry about cash shoper's i guess You should Thank's them they exist and donate the server. If noone ll donate then this game ll die. Or if You re that cool, let to make Daneos any subscription and pay a fee per month to stay the server alive. Think for a second and don't talk a shit.

This is about game balancing, the game will be unbalanced, the problem needs to be fixed from now. Original DBO was nothing like this. That died and had plenty of support of cashing from players. I don't think you should be scared about that. The game needs to be balanced not broken

• I agree with all of you, this wagu machine needs to be damn changed.

Stones and their amount needs to follow cap.

If cap is 50 - stones are lvl 50, if cap is 60 - stones are lvl 60.

Still I am not supporter of any stones in cash shop at all but if they needs to be there, lower amount of them and let them match damn caps.

People will mostly save them for cap 70 and POB all over again will happen, for sure, no doubt about it.

Rank 1-3 should be basic stones ( red and blue) and white stones, with golden inventory, cosmetic, pet stuffs, and a lot of auto pots.

Let people who have cash sell damn inventory, cosmetic, auto pots (I would buy 99 as long I can buy them, never enough lol).

This is damn failure, sadly.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Sure best way make wipe again, remove all u70 stones from wagu machine or only capsules 10x u70. And start next one stage with cap lv 45. I am too not happy economy going to broke again.

No advanced stones in wagu.... That needs to be removed asap, regular stones that match cap can stay and fix amount of them.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited once, last by Iceman ().

• Sure best way make wipe again, remove all u70 stones from wagu machine or only capsules 10x u70. And start next one stage with cap lv 45. I am too not happy economy going to broke again.

sounds like a drastic mesure but i agree a REWIPE would be beneficial for the community in terms of economy i wouldnt mid it at all i want a healthy growing game not a big collapsing game...after rewipe change the damn wagu

PS:i would love the cash shop to be more cosmetic like no u70 stones in shop or atleast not u70 make them lower

• I dont know how much time you guys have invested into OB but i do know a whole lot of people who would not support this they have leveled a good few characters to 29 and have grinded there ass of in tmqs and UDs this is not the answer trust me. idk about yal but them Starter maps like Namek and majin can destroy your sanity they are beyond a pain and to say to all those people Sorry but you go to redo all them characters it wont end well trust me lul

• Changing the wagu now to lower stones would be fine for me.

Changing already drawn stones? Hell no, it is Money you put into the wagu machine that you prob. wouldn't if it had other drops (carrying it over from pob or not).

If you order and pay for a ps4 and get a ps3 shipped you complain too, If you order a steak you aren't fine if they serve you breadcrumps either.

100-200k Cp thats 5-10k €, not allowing getting high updates out of that much of money is just ignorant

Apart from that if you aren't lucky there was a calculation that with white stones giving -2 you need about 430 stones in average to get a +15

thank you, I see that someone can finally use their head. And whoever said that I was bad at upgrading, the success chance is random.....

• Ima be honest, if the team change u70s to uWhatever this will start a never ending argument this would be a straight scam for all the people who donated. you guys are forgetting that without these cashers there is no server this is no DBOG they are the ones keeping it alive with there donations. if you think for one second Daneos alone can keep the server up alone then you are wrong. the whole idea of donating is to gain advantages and save time these stones are just the same. Yes i agree that its broken how many stones you can obtain i do think they should be a rarer pull. and to those who are 'Innocent' go pull wagus now then nothing is stopping you. and why arent they? because im sure soon enough there will be more things added to the cash shop and this is why people are not blowing all there cp right of the bat.

thank you, someone else can use their head. For an avg of 400 stones PER +15, Id say a casher with 100 stones isn’t too op since not even a +15 is guaranted and he already spent thousands of dollars so...

• Yea well...looks like 70 cap is f*cked already huh? xD

Something Daneos and the Staff didn't think about or just forgot to do...

I agree with both sides about this matter, non-cashers and cashers. Ofc non-cashers won't stand a chance for some time in 70 cap atm. I also get why cashers don't agree with the 70 stones being "transformed" into lower ones. What i don't agree with, is when cashers say it's hard to get to +15. We all know this is bullsh*t. Especially if you have many stones. Sure it's luck based but the cashers who responded here are, and i'm 100% sure, the first ones to get +15. And if not +15 right away they will at least have +13.

No break option = need many stones (which they have now already!) + little luck = *boom* +15 fast.

We all can agree that it wasn't this easy back in DBO. Having +12 or more was dope there. Here it's nothing special anymore cuz so many ppl can get there. Cashers can get there even easier than cashers did back in DBO. Can't deny this fact. Ofc ppl who cash wanna take the shortcut cuz they might not have the time to play a lot per day. Others are just being lazy and choose cashing xD

I am a non-casher. And a hardcore farmer. And let me tell you that even tho i was farming much, the total amount of u70 green and purple i dropped until wipe was like: around 25 or 30x U70 purple and maybe 25x U70 green. I sold a few earlier to make some money but it's still not that much tbh. And yes i know drop rate got increased but i still didn't drop as much as i would've liked to drop. Many u70 ones but mostly it was u65 stones xD

What i'm trying to say is, i get the point of both sides. But the cashers have to consider ingame balance. Cuz right now lvl 70 won't be really balanced out. Also Daneos and the Team completely f*cked up on this part tbh. Only thing that's missing now are more brown boxes and ppl trading stuff for those instead of using the damn ingame currency. Then wait for 70 cap and *boom*. Welcome back to pre-alpha :D

This problem needs to be solved asap!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!