Get rid of U70 stones

• I think a lot of people scratching their heads about this, its kinda sad but we can't do anything about it. Even people who hard CP grind with their vallets think this is messed up.

This thread is popular and yet there aren't one Mod or Dev with the guts to speak up or at least acknowledge this stupidity that happend. (Dont be triggered)

• When this "Stone swapping" was announced, I was really at the middle of not being able to decide how I feel. Personally I did obtain 3 digits of stones in total, so it would be really unfair to swap my U70 stones to some trash U46 or U55 which won't help me in the lv70 cap whatsoever.

However, the amount of stones I got basically guarantee me a decent upgraded set without the fear of becoming poor and not be able to stand a chance in PvP, which is bad.

We play an MMORPG game, where grinding should be a core element, and I actually am surprised of how twisted the opinions are in this thread.

Would it be good to swap the stones? Of course not.

Would it be good to remove the U70 stones from wagu? Definitely.

Even though these stones would be back in wagu eventually, the key word is "eventually", since we just started Open Beta basically lots of people had the money to blow and get their precious stones, but considering Lv70 cap is months away from now, I highly doubt people will have like 20% of their current CP.

The damage is done to the community, but also keep in mind that our upgrade system is the definition of "hard" in the dictionary. Getting +15 items require a shitton of stones. and even if you are lucky, one +15 won't make you a god, you won't be unbeatable.

Also keep in mind that those stones will be cheap if people gonna sell them, since those who sell stones try to go lower, to grab quick zeni, and following this logic the stones will be available for bearable price.

Zeni? A simple +8-10 team can beat BIDs to get drops and sell them for zeni, so the money situation is solved there.

To close this book : The solution would be either a full refund of the cash points spent and thus remove the stones, kid clocks etc, or make the upgrading harder for level 70 gear, like a broken with white stone could be either -1 or -3, just like it was -1 / -6 in retail.

• It is unfair to transform u70 into u46/u55 bc they paid for them and if the stone were u46 from the beggining they would have saved the cash for u70 cap.

It is unfair to a non-casher that he dont stand a chance against a casher player not even close.

why not change every u70 stone for something worth for the cashers and less p2w at the same time?

For example change every red/blue u70 for 1 equipment box and every purple/green for 3 equipment box.

The difference between a 26 con pants and a 28con pants is not as big as the difference between a +10 pants and a +15 pants.

I know that the casher can sell the equipment box for zeni to buy stones (remember without the cashers there wont be any game).

This may look like a bad thing but actually it is good imo bc right now you want to buy something and the sellers only accept boxes,rare dogi balls or cash. Zeni is not valuable bc you can buy everything you want without it. With this change the zeni might be more valuable and it may reduce the amount of +15 at highers caps.

• the lvl 70 cap will bee like

Fro peopole who cashed ; Rush from 60 to 70 then get a shitty legendary item boxe it ...ect then Get the stat u looking for Use the u70's and hope for +12 or +

Let mee tell u a fact that in the 1st mounth of the LVL 70 CAP we will have at least 100 items +15 in this server thank mee later

• the lvl 70 cap will bee like

Fro peopole who cashed ; Rush from 60 to 70 then get a shitty legendary item boxe it ...ect then Get the stat u looking for Use the u70's and hope for +12 or +

Let mee tell u a fact that in the 1st mounth of the LVL 70 CAP we will have at least 100 items +15 in this server thank mee later

and then ppl will trade best things for boxes only since there are too many boxes. And with that: Welcome back to POB :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Guys i remeber in TW we had like maximum 10 peopole with +15 items permanent +15 Should Bee Almost impossible not a banal thing ,

Peopole will bee like "get my +15 set go to the tatmi then I will feed my EGO" come on guys the game will die in it first year

The difference will bee that peopole won't say the mytic answer " don't worry it's just POB evrey thing will bee fine at OB "

Daneos wanna make a perfect sever ? Remouve the lv70 stones green and purple from the cash shop and the game then give back the cash to peopole who already cashed for it , do the same thing for the brown boxes because in the lvl 70 cap all the good items of this game will bee exchanged for brown boxes and zenie will bee a usless monney that no one use think about it daneos !!! this is you'r last chance to save ur server bro

• Guys i remeber in TW we had like maximum 10 peopole with +15 items permanent +15 Should Bee Almost impossible not a banal thing ,

Peopole will bee like "get my +15 set go to the tatmi then I will feed my EGO" come on guys the game will die in it first year

The difference will bee that peopole won't say the mytic answer " don't worry it's just POB evrey thing will bee fine at OB "

Daneos wanna make a perfect sever ? Remouve the lv70 stones green and purple from the cash shop and the game then give back the cash to peopole who already cashed for it , do the same thing for the brown boxes because in the lvl 70 cap all the good items of this game will bee exchanged for brown boxes and zenie will bee a usless monney that no one use think about it daneos !!! this is you'r last chance to save ur server bro

howcome there isnt already full +15 items already? i can already buy more than 200 u26 purples... i havent seen anyone with +15 yet. max iv seen so far was a top +14

• u can read the same shit here: RE: PLEASE DANEOS RETURN THE WAGU COINS WHO WIN THE ADVANCED WEAPON STONES U70 AND TAKE THIS REWARD OFF THE GAME

this discussion make no sense thats why mybee nobody of the dbog team respond about that topic. just think logic and u will understand. u should also read the comment of echoson. its a good statement.

I also realize that here people like each others post ect. and support each other's friends from ingame just to support the whole thing more. that's really so embarrassing and not real.

• I'll just quote EchoSon here. It shows how much Daneos has changed the game from pay2win to pay to progress, if you don't want to spend time farming to equal cashers then please get a job and donate the server instead of crying about your broke asses.

EchoSon wrote:

"Jesus christ. You can just tell what people have played retail DBO and who haven't by their bold claims a game is pay 2 win. Let me drop some facts on you ignorant people. This is the advantages you ALREADY have versus retail:

White stones were obtainable only in the cash-shop, now they're enemy drops and in the token shop. Also, they're not even necessary to protect your gear from vanishing anymore, and you could even buy white stones directly in TW.

Autopots weren't in the token shop, you had to get them through cash..

Brown boxes were gotten only with cash.

Seal Coins were gotten only with cash.

Dogi Balls were gotten only with cash.

Superdash flight was cash-only.

Z24/Z20 permanent boxes were cash-only.

Yardrat's Memory, Middle Rank Pet Feed, and the big EXP scrolls were cash-only.

You didn't need to win the lottery to cash for upgrade stones, and U70 stone drops weren't nearly as common in retail either.

Daneos has done SUCH a fantastic job turning the game from pay-to-win into pay-for-advantages, giving everyone the chance to keep up with cashers if they just work hard enough. Yet here you entitled morons are, complaining shit's pay-to-win because the people who invested literal thousands of dollars into Daneos' server (allowing you to play with as many channels as we have today) have the chance to get upgraded stuff earlier than you do.

This is the free-to-play model, this is how things work, this is reality. Sure, we could force DBOG to be "pay-to-play", removing the cash shop and having some 10-dollar per month subscription instead, (or spending 60 bucks once.) Then I hope you'll enjoy the playerbase only being a few hundred people.

It doesn't matter if you're on the side of cash or free. You're both helping each other out. An oversaturated market of upgrade stones means they'll be cheaper to buy with zeni. And a lot of cashers means a bigger budget for a stronger server. "

• EchoSon is the guy who upgrades his speed stick and was lvl 65 for the entirety of POB lmaoo, you guys are mental if u think that someone getting 300 brown boxes and 200 stones is fair while people have to farm several weeks to even get that. Not to mention the economy is all ready ruined because of this, zenni will become obsolete like it was in POB.

• Let's bee honnest with our self : Guys to get a term to this disccusion you will never ever see a casher who will agree to remouve cash shop items from cash shop cuz they can't go farm like evreyone -_- they are platform adict -_- they need to feed there ego guys Most Of cashers doesn't know how to play this game

Peace ..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!