Get rid of U70 stones

• There was an announcement that all U70 stones would be transformed into lower stones in game. The update was then cancelled, but I believe this update should happen.

I think all U70 stones should be changed to U50 or U55 stones. In original DBO there was no such thing of players achieving hundreds of U70 purple stones this easily in lower level caps. Level 70 items wasn't even released back then. I've heard of players already with 100+ U70 stones in their possession. Use your head as a community, thats going to ruin the game.

The game should be making use of the lower stones, and allow the economy and gear to grow naturally. What's the point of the lower stones then? For anyone complaining, U50, U55 and U60 purples, green stones were all still really valuable in original DBO low level caps.

Also, I don't think removing the stones from wagu machine will do much, it will help, but some players already gained an unfair advantage over new players. All stones need to be transformed, and this needs to be corrected from now.

• I agree with this.

I completely disagree with this... You are telling me that we paid for them and now they will take it away? Please, get out of here with your (insert your favorite word) ideology.

Yo why don't you get out of here you dipstick? Did you play TW when it first came out? Did they have U70's in the wagu at first?

• lmao, it doesnt ruin the game in any way because with the current upgrade system u can spend 200+ stones and dont get a single +15.. yes that's right, and not making anything up, taking from experience. I spent over 250 purple stones+ the same amount in u70whites on a gloves in POB with the exact same upgrade system and guess the final result... +5.... SO.... the upgrade system sucks and I already made a thread about it some time ago. Point is, having many stones doesn't guarantee anything.

• lmao, it doesnt ruin the game in any way because with the current upgrade system u can spend 200+ stones and dont get a single +15.. yes that's right, and not making anything up, taking from experience. I spent over 250 purple stones+ the same amount in u70whites on a gloves in POB with the exact same upgrade system and guess the final result... +5.... SO.... the upgrade system sucks and I already made a thread about it some time ago. Point is, having many stones doesn't guarantee anything.

That just proves that you aren't very good at upgrading.

• Changing the wagu now to lower stones would be fine for me.

Changing already drawn stones? Hell no, it is Money you put into the wagu machine that you prob. wouldn't if it had other drops (carrying it over from pob or not).

If you order and pay for a ps4 and get a ps3 shipped you complain too, If you order a steak you aren't fine if they serve you breadcrumps either.

100-200k Cp thats 5-10k €, not allowing getting high updates out of that much of money is just ignorant

Apart from that if you aren't lucky there was a calculation that with white stones giving -2 you need about 430 stones in average to get a +15

• Cmon... yesterday one guy have won 2x 10 Stones... today one guy won 2x 10 Stones in row...

You spend 5h on Papaya spot and 0 puple/green.

Hundreds hours on spot or spend few dollars to get 20 Stones instant...

Isn't that P2W? Again race who's got more real money.

• so alot of ppl saying that changing u70 that are already drawn is incorrect but here is a solution i think it might work how about to change the U70 into u46 55 etc and give them idk double stones or a dogi beside them or something worth u70 but split in 2 ?

• Some ppl are playing 24/7 - they can farm a lot of stones, another one going to work for 8-10 h - they can buy cash points cus they wont to be losing with "nolifes" . Anyway i agree with one thing that capsule with 10x u70 green or purple is too OP. I saw Sendoku posted somewhere he got 100+ u70 green, 50+ purples etc for 16 k of CPS, bravo he is a lucky one. I lost over 40 k of CPS and got only 60x u70 green, 25x u70 purple. As You see You ve to be lucky guy.

• Guys what you need to remember is for the Majority of players are not hardcore cashers and they have maybe 3-5kcp and for them getting 5-10-20 advanced stones is a nice boost. yes there are players who have donated 50k-100k+ but they are so few in number and if they are able to donate at such a high level then when the cap does reach 70 and wagu stones are u70 they just going to keep pumping money into the cause in order to obtain this gear they desire. i think ye the team (whoever kept it at u70) made a mistake but if the stones were at u46 then a good amount of people would not have kept pulling wagus because the only real things we care about are Boxes stones and dogi balls and to me the stones are the biggest boost out of all 3 of them so that is peoples goal to pull stones and if they were at u46 they would have just waited until its time to pull u70s.

• where will the grinding be at lvl 70???? All you guys just want instant good gear when you reach lvl 70 making PVP harder for the people who haven’t cashed that dont have a shitload of stones already. and OB will be the same as POB, ofc cash needs to be returned that were used for each stone.

Stop being selfish

• I do understand the want for others to keep their stones as they are.
    Though this;

All you guys just want instant good gear when you reach lvl 70 making PVP harder for the people who haven’t cashed that dont have a shitload of stones already. and OB will be the same as POB, ofc cash needs to be returned that were used for each stone.

Stop being selfish

..is the truth.

You are all being selfish in the fact that you want to keep hundreds of stones because you want to be ahead of others who don't have the same as you. In the end it's all a competition to the top. To see who is the best of the best. Why be a level 29 with over hundreds of U70 stones when you can't even use them to upgrade until the 70 cap anyways? Changing them to U50 stones would be better and gives everyone a chance to have good gear upgrades in 70 cap. We should keep it fair. :saint:

• What is a difference You got "hundreds of stones" right now and keep them to use when You reach a lvl 70 or w8 some time and then use a wagu machine to get them later (when all ppl reach lv 70). I dont get it. The effect is the same.

• I personally do not care either way, i'd rather have stones be reduced too, i honestly hate the +15 era, too many noobs had a spotlight (to which i brang darkness to) and that's something i wanna avoid.

Having the ability to get complete +11-12 lv70 straight up will just make things too easy for me and i'll 100% lose interest in the game, specially when budo is only once a week -.-

• People calling others selfish? I lol at that... what you guys dont get is that we all have equal opportunities to cash. There are some that dont want to, thats fine but then there are others who do, why isnt that fine? Sendoku spent $800 on this game already, of his own money, why shouldnt he be allowed to have the stones he has? What so you spend nothing and you want to have the same opportunity than him? Grow up, its not how life works... this isnt a communist game pff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!