Get rid of U70 stones

• Get stones from the cash shop is a fuc*** pay to win.... why u can get stones to upgrade itens with cash?

I hope Daneos take it off from the cash shop, its a ridiculous thing so sell.

The game have very low mechanics to pvp, and people can buy power with cash. The cash shop is for cosmetics...

• Why are u guys even saying "we donated for nothing" as i said in another reply it would be BEST if everyones stones got removed and their CP refunded like each stone 1coin- 10x capsule 5-10 coins ( Or something else) . I know u greedy retards wanna keep them as i want to keep my bunch of stones but no it'll be unfair asf in the future.

As i thought this game couldn't become more P2W u guys suprised me

• Really, it’s really easy to get +15? Take a look at my video Syren posted. Also keep in mind that I started with +11. And to get that +11, I had to use, guess how many, over 200 purple stones and same amount in whites because of the ridiculous upgrade system. Like someone stated, someone who contributes to the server thousands of dollars should have a nice equipment, not doing so is just retarded. All these people commenting how is so p2w and they don’t even contribute to the server. Please give me a break, go get a job and stop complaining. Again 200+ stones can easily result in a +12 or less. If I donate and support the server with $3000, I can’t have full +12? Please gtfo

• You just had bad luck son. You know damn well it can also be easy. In pre-alpha i used 2x u70 purple on my staff which was already +6 for poko without any white stone. Got 2x +3 and reached +12 in under 10 seconds. Yes, non-cashers can get high upgrades too but cashers got better chances. Look at Sendokus pictures he posted and there are many more ppl like that. Just cuz you had bad luck doesn't mean others will have too.

And believe it or not, ppl who do have a job still do free play.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You just had bad luck son. You know damn well it can also be easy. In pre-alpha i used 2x u70 purple on my staff which was already +6 for poko without any white stone. Got 2x +3 and reached +12 in under 10 seconds. Yes, non-cashers can get high upgrades too but cashers got better chances. Look at Sendokus pictures he posted and there are many more ppl like that. Just cuz you had bad luck doesn't mean others will have too.

You can say its bad luck or whatever and ye it is but if you look at success rate charts the chance of success at them high upgrades is a joke so if you want to use this 'luck' analogy the chance of you having a easy time getting to +12 or 15 is still very very low.

great so you were lucky, so what? You want me to congratulate you? Cashers pay for convinience and they should be competitive. Work 8 hours or play for 8hrs, the latter doesnt help Daneos at all, the latter doesnt contribute to the server, the latter is definitely easier and easily accomplished. Hopefully you got my point.

• All the hundreds of stones will be drained within the first week of lvl 70 cap, if out of ALL the thousands stones in the server, I see 3 +15s, I’ll be surprised. Don’t think 3 +15s and some +12s will “break the game”

Hum ofc you re right. Btw I spend over 40 k CPS its like 2000-2500$ ? And i ve got only 65 x u70 green and 30 x u70 purple. I don't think so is fk much for that amount of cash. Maybe non-casher dosen't understand that is not 100$ ? Maybe i am unlucky with amount of stones anyway as You said we need really sometimes more like 100 stones to upgrade item to +15. I understand someone is fk lucky and need only 5 stones but not me. I am not writing this to praise You only to tell You how much it costs.

• The economy will crash eventually if all u70 stones are kept the way they are. Are you seriously wanting to have our fresh new open beta to turn into POB?

It will eventually...but more evenly...and in a state of stability... Right now already prices going up,imagine 2 weeks period,have you ever played monopoly? dont tell me that if your papa gives you the boss chair at your 20,its the same thing,spending a whole life to achieve that or lets say few years...If 2-5 days ruin the game from now,i really want to start all over for a better chance and trust me,you dont get second chances easily...

• It will eventually...but more evenly...and in a state of stability... Right now already prices going up,imagine 2 weeks period,have you ever played monopoly? dont tell me that if your papa gives you the boss chair at your 20,its the same thing,spending a whole life to achieve that or lets say few years...If 2-5 days ruin the game from now,i really want to start all over for a better chance and trust me,you dont get second chances easily...

Lmao, prices are going up because there is more zeni in the server as expected, since people keep getting zeni. It is expected that prices will go up, what we need is an effective zeni sink to solve this issue.

• It will eventually...but more evenly...and in a state of stability... Right now already prices going up,imagine 2 weeks period,have you ever played monopoly? dont tell me that if your papa gives you the boss chair at your 20,its the same thing,spending a whole life to achieve that or lets say few years...If 2-5 days ruin the game from now,i really want to start all over for a better chance and trust me,you dont get second chances easily...

Ofc prices are going to rise what u think this is 6 months down the line dogis are 200k? pls

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!