Get rid of U70 stones

• The amount of stones do not matter because of the ridiculously low chance of upgrading +10-+15. Yes you can be lucky and please don’t comment , “4 stones for +12” because you are the 0.00000001%. No1 gives a flying **** if you were lucky. You guys will see that when 70 cap gets released there will barely be 3 +15s in the entire server with all the thousands of stones used up. After that, it’s back to farming.

you forgot to say how often green and purple stones give +1. i think when they should deacrease the chance of getting stones and success upgrade, they should remove the +1 from these green and purple stones too. its hard enough

• To Tummi nice what u said but just look for this one i wanted 700 attemps to got capsule 10x u70 green. The rest of the visible capsules on the screen contain 3x u70 green or 3x u70 purple. One person got 3 x 10x u70 green in 3 rolls, another one just need 700 rolls, its not that easy re you talkin about.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/259/

• To Tummi nice what u said but just look for this one i wanted 700 attemps to got capsule 10x u70 green. The rest of the visible capsules on the screen contain 3x u70 green or 3x u70 purple. One person got 3 x 10x u70 green in 3 rolls, another one just need 700 rolls, its not that easy re you talkin about.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/259/

Damn, I feel bad for that guy. 700 attempts?!?!

• Cashers : " No soemeone who have over 100 u70's most of them are Green and purple , while the 70 cap is pertty much far a way , it'sOkey "

Daneos idea to deal with this bee like: " Decrease Stones Drop rate , or decrease the succes card "

• TheProdige they should remove stones from cash shop.

If they need to be "reward" for donating, there should be some event or something where you can get 1or 2 stones.

Sadly this cash shop will destroy economy once again and I am tired to see wipe and wipe and wipe.

If there is no wipe, then soon adult classes (master classes) comes out, many players will leave game, once again.

Donation system shouldn't be P2W, it should be pay to progress.

If they donate, give them normal stones (red, blue and white), in amount where they can reach and be equal to heavy farmers with +9 or +10 gear.

Right now, it is just sad to see this again.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I am sorry but I’ll have to disagree with everything you said. Have you been reading everything that has been said up to now? And how can you possibly want/like/agree with the idea that someone that contributes $3000 to support the server have THE POSIBILITY to “reach and be equal” to farmers.... lol just lol that’s all I can say to that. You know that in third world countries like Cuba for example you could live years with that money and have a decent economic status.... ( for reference doctors get paid $40 a month). So you are telling that cashers donating this much need to “reach” farmers?!!!?!???? What???? LOL. No comments honestly , was mind blown after those statements.

P.S. and it doesnt “destroy” the economy for the reasons stated and explained previouly which i am guesssing you didnt read/skipped. Mainly because of the crappy upgrade system. Last but not least, the server doesnt run on thin air, the server doesnt run on hardcore farmers.

• I am sorry but I’ll have to disagree with everything you said. Have you been reading everything that has been said up to now? And how can you possibly want/like/agree with the idea that someone that contributes $3000 to support the server have THE POSIBILITY to “reach and be equal” to farmers.... lol just lol that’s all I can say to that. You know that in third world countries like Cuba for example you could live years with that money and have a decent economic status.... ( for reference doctors get paid $40 a month). So you are telling that cashers donating this much need to “reach” farmers?!!!?!???? What???? LOL. No comments honestly , was mind blown after those statements.

I am sorry mate but do you know word of "Donation".

You donate to support server and this Project, not to be GOD in game and people who have extra money they donate, while people who don't they do not.

Still there are some people who have extra money and they spend it in real life, soo be it club, food, car and some spend it because sadly, we like it or not, they spend it to "live" in game.

I do not judge anyone but lets be fair, if this is donation, pay to progress, you have job, you can't farm, you get stuffs with money in same amount player who play game gets it.

Soo, lets make it equal to people who spend hours and hours in game to be able to be competent in PVE and PVP content.

This is how I see "donation" system and soon this donation system becomes pay to win, this project is done for.

People who donate needs to put this in head, if there is no players to play this game, servers will be empty with only cashers in it, if you guys want this, go ahead.

Balance Free to play players and donators or play on empty server, this the fact, you can like or it hate it.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yeah the only tiny and minute detail you missed is that Daneos doesnt benefit on farmers whatsoever and that cashers are the one who make the server possible/pay Daneos, Mateos and any other developer or graphic designer that could join in the future. In MMORPGS the scale is always tipped in favor of cashers because that’s how the system works and runs. That’s the tradeoff for playing a free to play mmorpg and not a buy to play one without a cash shop. The system has been working and will continue the same way and free to play players can still achieve the same stuff but just that it takes them longer. Still, the DBOG team has made it so that it is a lot less P2W than retail and we should be grateful for that. BUT one thing is making it less P2W and a COMPLETELY different one is screwing cashers up. Hope my point was made since I am tired of discussing this senseless topic.

• Damn, I feel bad for that guy. 700 attempts?!?!

The Info is just wrong. E.g.

6cfa97e63887bd93c737624471561487-png.jpg

When I moved my mouse to it, it said 10 weapons stones. Never once pulled that in all my pulls.

Don't think someone needed 12k pulls either.

As for me I did about 700 pulls, and gotten about 70 Stones: 45 green, 15 purple and 9 white ones.

If I am lucky my weapons and armors will be +10 to +12. If it is like pre open beta, that is easy to achieve for anyone who doesn't just hang around at plat.

Either then I am lucky and get a succes with few stones or the stones will burn resulting in the same region. Anyone who saves stones and upgrade all at once knows that situation.

So that was 1000 Euro spent, I work long and earn good so I don't mind spending that much and supporting that server.

With that alone I won't win budokai, having 1-2 +15s either

How many Bacterian +15 have you seen? I know of about 5-10 lucky shots with below than 10 stones, those you will have anyways.

Apart from that there also was a bug resulting in the second ban wave who made even more +15s.

I would love to know how many people here actually upgraded more than 1 gear to +15 and not bought copied items with boxes/dogi balls?

How many do you know who gotten lucky with few stones more than once?

I bet at least half of you are just assuming.

When white stones didn't downgrade I made a Wand +15 with about 30-50 stones after +10. My hands needed 120-150 and my pants 60+ for +14 to +15

Again this was with no downgrade on broken

I am fine with changing the current wagu.

I am fine with all wagu items getting deleted and you get completly refund of cash points

Downgrading items that one already paid for is too much to ask. Downgrading them to be useless even more.

Just think about it from your side, if you spent money, you want to get that what you paid for.

In real life this often results in lawsuits, but I know this still is a beta

Those gotten over 100 stones have a shitload of money spent for them, 100 € gets you nowhere and that is already a decent amount of real money, 10.000 € is a huge amount of €, if they intend to spend it on that game, why not let them have a huge amount of stones, where it isn't said that they will be full +15 anyways.

Ofc this won't shut down those who don't want any advantages sold in cash shop, they have their opinions and I cannot change them anyways.

All you others please think about if the outcome isn't a bit dramaticed and if you wouldn't react the same way if you spend money on something and they want to change it.

• Yeah the only tiny and minute detail you missed is that Daneos doesnt benefit on farmers whatsoever and that cashers are the one who make the server possible/pay Daneos, Mateos and any other developer or graphic designer that could join in the future. In MMORPGS the scale is always tipped in favor of cashers because that’s how the system works and runs. That’s the tradeoff for playing a free to play mmorpg and not a buy to play one without a cash shop. The system has been working and will continue the same way and free to play players can still achieve the same stuff but just that it takes them longer. Still, the DBOG team has made it so that it is a lot less P2W than retail and we should be grateful for that. BUT one thing is making it less P2W and a COMPLETELY different one is screwing cashers up. Hope my point was made since I am tired of discussing this senseless topic.

The problem is,that you take this game as a normal game and not as a private server project,yourself said and few other that we currently have hardcore cashers,do you really know the expenses a server have?Your beloved Daneos is getting fater as we speak,i hope you donate after to go for plastic surgery to take that fat out of his system cheers.

• Donating means that u give somthing with out expecting any thing as reward

ex : peopole that donate to feed poor populatiion's do they expect any think ? i guess no !!! peace

Where is peopole who were saying " Yeah it's just POB in ob economy will bee fine " #Cosmo

• I am on your side.

I have outlined the point.

This is allways relative.

How much in your opinion is the amount of money you should invest to get to the same amount?

We are discussing here over the fact hat some got 200 stones which I don't think can be done without spending 5k+ €

How many players does dbo have? Are they all that richt that it will be that fluted with stones?

Do you want a border with items that can be bought?

Otherwise there will allways be some ppl spending that much money to go over that border + I personlly think spending more than thousend € is the border where it is only fair that you get the chance to have decent upgrades

And this will allways be the minority that is discussed here atm

• Exacty this is what I said earlier, they are complaining about the 0.01% who have spent that much.

i personally complaining,for all cashers right now no matter how much they spend,they shouldnt be able to get an end game item now,either free 2 play players by farming...And if you see it different,even in pre alpha game stages people pay in game (which ruin the game afterwards anyways)When that game comes to open phase,they dont get end game content,they have 100% advantage over free 2 play players but still not end game items.

If cap level upgrade stone isnt end game item,then i shut my mouth and wipe my tears now.

• Players are still making excuses for this kinda stuff? Like I said months before, some of you want to play this game like IMVU. Just cash and get full +10 without leaving korin and sit at plat all day chatting about how you farmed for it all.

You guys forget that this is an MMORPG? You build your character and watch your character progress as time goes on, not get everything in a couple days.

• This thread is becoming a joke, same excuse over and over again. "we spent a lot of money" who gives a damn the game will be unfair asfck and i'm trying to avoid that. I said before they should remove all the u70's and give CP back in exchange. I waited a long time to see this game +15 free and P2W free, instead of that it's becoming worse and worse stop being a retard i swear all you guys stupidity pisses me off, this game will die within a few months. Why not put +15 in cashshop for 50000CP in cashshop already? Since u guys cash thousands anyway

• This thread is becoming a joke, same excuse over and over again. "we spent a lot of money" who gives a damn the game will be unfair asfck and i'm trying to avoid that. I said before they should remove all the u70's and give CP back in exchange. I waited a long time to see this game +15 free and P2W free, instead of that it's becoming worse and worse stop being a retard i swear all you guys stupidity pisses me off, this game will die within a few months. Why not put +15 in cashshop for 50000CP in cashshop already? Since u guys cash thousands anyway

Don't give him any ideas lool

Apart from everything said around that is another principle discussion, removing all u70 and giving back CP in exchange is the one solution that is fair to both sides considering this discussion

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!