Get rid of U70 stones

• This thread is becoming a joke, same excuse over and over again. "we spent a lot of money" who gives a damn the game will be unfair asfck and i'm trying to avoid that. I said before they should remove all the u70's and give CP back in exchange. I waited a long time to see this game +15 free and P2W free, instead of that it's becoming worse and worse stop being a retard i swear all you guys stupidity pisses me off, this game will die within a few months. Why not put +15 in cashshop for 50000CP in cashshop already? Since u guys cash thousands anyway

the game WILL NOT be full of +15s because the upgrade system is trash and the success rates are ridiculously low, how many times do i have to say this? Here’s a challenge for you all, get 100 u26 and try to get a +15, even better, get 300, I wanna see how many of you achieve +15. Make sure YOU RECORD IT and post it here!! If +15 is so easy, I am sure you will all have +15 with 300 stones, Right? Lmao

• I can’t believe I actually spent almost 30-45 minutes reading every post lol

With that being said there is controversy from both sides (F2P/P2W). Me being a casher the best option I see is rewhipe and refund, but before re-releasing I would recommend changing some things up in wagu machine for the future of this game, yes my idea sound stupid and unbiased but with all theses complaints of so many u stones I see it as the only option, yes it’s unfair because some or most players have spent the almost first week grinding and spamming ud’s Like crazy, but if no one wants to relive POB then rewhipe/refund and make some changes to wagu machine before re-releasing because as a casher my self and what I’ve seen in the 1st week, that’s where I see this game going 2-4 months down the road. Now this is just my opinion on the matter and others who would(and I know will) down talk what i just said and really i can care less, Im still gonna play this game either way. Have a great day and enjoy the game.

✌️

• oEffy I am glad we are on same side but please do tell.

How can player who farm now at this cap get u70 stones?

Stones should match caps and those who donate can easy obtain money and buy stones or upgraded gear from farmers.

I am just saying that advanced stones needs to be removed from cash shop.

Cashers can always sell normal stones or trade them to get advanced stones but give them already 20-40 advanced stones, while farmer farm that much for month if not more, you know how hard it is to get advanced stones.

I am saying balance it out, when farmer could get advanced stones (purples mostly) as donators, then I see no problem.

+15 OB Here we come!

But right now... This just break economy af.

PS: They can always save cash shop points for cap 70 and then spend it to obtain u70 stones.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Edited 2 times, last by Iceman ().

• This game is going to die before any of you reach level 70, who tf thought it would be a good idea to throw u70s into wagu at head start XD haha

Sorry even though I got a lot of zeni from start, I do want another wipe and the global team needs to refund the cp back to the players, so many stones in the pocket lmao

• Only say something about that topic. Really. Not in real world. Figure it out, maybe not me, but another topic about what we do with our cash - will be a solid punch in your nose, kid. Get life, and stop bothering others... Maybe not me, maybe someone else... Please...

• That sounds like a fair solution, that all cash shop players should have all cash shop items wiped and cp refunded, then machines fixed with U70 stones removed so everyone can spend their cp properly and we wont have to worry about lvl 70 cap being filled with hundreds of U70 stones.

At the very least any item obtained from wagu machine should be wiped and all wagu coins should be refunded

• they can remove the stones from shop and refund cashpoints. everything fine but I cant understand how ppl thing it would be like PoB with full +15 players... this happend becouse they duplicate items x 100 and sold it for cash/items and even real money to other players. before the +15 buged happend there was mybee 5 or 10 players with real full+15. Rest was faked so please dont come with that. there are also casher who going farming stones and items for weeks/moths. a casher have just the chance to get stronger faster but its not guaranteed, they can even loose vs non cashers. so just wait what they will decide. There will always be something that someone does not like. you just can not satisfy everyone.

i can see the next thead coming where people will discuss about the upgrade system or brown boxes xD

anyway, the dbog team has the last word.

• This is not a good idea as i think a lot of people would end up quitting if their character got deleted lol

not smart people tho who tf quits for losing 1 week of playing ? i agree some players did play day and night but those players dont want the game to be ruined by 1 week....lets get real and compare 1 week to let's say 1 year of ruined economy after that the game wont last longer like this i think...but only my opinion tho

• not smart people tho who tf quits for losing 1 week of playing ?

People who value their time.

However, I think that the u70 stones have to be dealt with as well. There's no reason for people to stack up on stones for a cap that we don't even have access to. This is considered frivolous purchases. Refunded CP should suffice. If you disagree, you're doing it for a reason...you want to be ahead of everyone else when 70 cap does come around. This is what creates economy issues and unfair advantages for impulsive cashers.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• People who value their time.

However, I think that the u70 stones have to be dealt with as well. There's no reason for people to stack up on stones for a cap that we don't even have access to. This is considered frivolous purchases. Refunded CP should suffice. If you disagree, you're doing it for a reason...you want to be ahead of everyone else when 70 cap does come around. This is what creates economy issues and unfair advantages for impulsive cashers.

saying that if i disagree with you makes me the bad guy wow you need to lighten up and listen to arguments as yours is just your opinion not the absolute valid truth because maybe me or someone else have other opinions which we put thought into and came with an answer ok? that was my opinion this is your opinion it doesent mean any of those are good or wrong they are just opinions period

• saying that if i disagree with you makes me the bad guy wow you need to lighten up and listen to arguments as yours is just your opinion not the absolute valid truth because maybe me or someone else have other opinions which we put thought into and came with an answer ok? that was my opinion this is your opinion it doesent mean any of those are good or wrong they are just opinions period

I didn't mean to offend you. I was just stating my opinion. Never said you're a bad guy.

Feel free to disagree with me...this is a democracy by the way.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• i can see the next thead coming where people will discuss about the upgrade system or brown boxes xD

Upgrade system can be hard af. Would be much better anyways. Also i'd love to see break option too xD

About brown boxes. That's also a thing that needs some work! There will be too many damn boxes ingame (maybe there are a lot of them already by now). Cash shop items are not meant to be used as currency! If that happens you know something is going wrong. In POB most of the good sh*t was sold for boxes only which was pure sh*t! Non-cashers had pretty much no chance getting good stuff. Even ppl with much zeni had hard time getting what they wanted to. I could pay what i wanted in zeni but everyone wanted boxes only which ended up in me being forced on either buying boxes for zeni or go f*ck myself.

To solve this u70 stone thing right now:

Daneos better take them off from the game for now and give back players the cash points they spent on them. No need to "transform" the u70's to lower ones. That would be unfair to cashers who did nothing wrong. This one is on the DBOG staff for not thinking ahead about this stuff.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• '' This one is on the DBOG staff for not thinking ahead about this stuff ''

What if it was intentional?

Isnt it weird that we are on page 7 and we dont have any comments from the ''staff'' or the directly responsible of the game?

I think that is normal according to them,its fine,we need to deal with it and move on,play like that and see what happens next...

Btw great nickname there! xD

• Pretty sure that many others are thinking that too. I also had that in my mind...

But it's wrong af. I understand that they want ppl cashing to keep server up but it's useless if the ingame part gets f*cked so hard that it's no fun anymore.

and thx xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!