Get rid of U70 stones

• The official dbo server was totally p2w and was closed for some reason is not it? agrees that if you had players spending money with thousands of cash points the server would not have closed, would it? because it would be lucrative! now, do you think if dbog continues on the same path it will last a long time? unfortunately if you continue with a cash shop p2w the destination of the game will be close, because nowadays there are many other games that are better than dbo, since dbo is a very old game, it will not be long before people get tired of trying to compete with cashers because it would never be possible to match.

• I think all the stones should be replaced by wagu coins.

1 stone u70 whatever for 1 wagu coin, so if one wants to use it, use and get the items / stones of the cap, or save, since they want u70, wait until the lv 70 cap and get in the machine with the wagu received in exchange for u70.

"the game's cash is a donation" because then it would not be "donate", meaning no one forces you to do so, and you have to be aware that it is a donation.

ps: Sorry if someone said something like that, because I did not read all the pages.

• Let's bee honnest with our self : Guys to get a term to this disccusion you will never ever see a casher who will agree to remouve cash shop items from cash shop cuz they can't go farm like evreyone -_- they are platform adict -_- they need to feed there ego guys Most Of cashers doesn't know how to play this game

Peace ..

this server cannot excist withoud cashers.

So if you want to play free, you can get on the same level as people who donate (item wise) but you need spend time in it.

@TheProdige Not quite truth,you might get frustrated from all this,but dont put all people in same position,sure things are not quite good atm,dont loose your temper.

@CashalotThe main issue are cash shop items that should or shouldnt be there,fun fact,the society sucks and the community sucks,since the cashers say that they support the server,i wonder how many of them would still support it,if there wasnt a transaction behind the donation.

I personally can cash any time,but i dont,i choose not to support a cash milking cow private server and i have stated that in the very first day i joined the forums,when the game wasnt released from Daneos yet,but he showed what he was aiming for,cant get it in my small brain that someone is paying and someone gets the money from something he doesnt own,still can make a profit but not a fortune.

So im here to play as free 2 play,things are going as i said they will,we all can be greedy and do the worst,that is not a person vs a person situation,we getting divided once again,the only one that gets what he wants is Daneos.

• Lets be real.

If you're someone who wants to keep the u70 stones, then I HAVE to ask, why do you want them so early? (rhetorical question). It gives you an ADVANTAGE during the games climax stage. Stop pretending that it's the fact that you spent money and you should keep your item. you'll be refunded, relax.

Half of you don't want to be refunded in any shape or form because you know that this will be a game changer for YOU and any other person who has loads of money to blow on DBO. It's unethical for people who thought were going to have a somewhat equal race to the top.

We've done all of this work to make DBO a clean slate and people will go out of their way to defend the one thing that WILL cause a disturbance in the intended course of action. Foolish.

--..-.我有足夠多的足夠手段.-.---.
    ████
    ████████ ███

x1hbfp.png

• this server cannot excist withoud cashers.

So if you want to play free, you can get on the same level as people who donate (item wise) but you need spend time in it.

i said" most" not "all"

• I see all this happy faces that spend hundreds of dollars just to get back wagu coins (and lost u70) just to spend them on dogi or something other cosmetics :P

• This thread is honestly on an entirely new level of ridiculousness..

Can't we all just sit down, have a better space of mind and just talk about ACTUAL problems we are having with the game which we CAN fix. Look, I get it we're all upset in some sort of way over this thread and over the stones.. But, why don't we just leave it up to Daneos, because there's literally nothing any of us can do except whine and cry about things like this. Also, Josh lmfao :saint:

Can't we all just sit down, have a better space of mind and just talk about ACTUAL problems we are having with the game which we CAN fix. Look, I get it we're all upset in some sort of way over this thread and over the stones.. But, why don't we just leave it up to Daneos, because there's literally nothing any of us can do except whine and cry about things like this. Also, Josh lmfao :saint:

Not going to happen unfortunately,new to this community?(just out of curiosity),might after this thread get closed and another one pops out,but basically when we going to have a statement from ''staff''

Actually its the biggest problem in this game. When he release 70 lvl cap first few days u will see only +15 item. Pve will die if everyone has +15. Dungeons will not be a challenge that is associated with a lack of willingness to play...

• Not going to happen unfortunately,new to this community?(just out of curiosity),might after this thread get closed and another one pops out,but basically when we going to have a statement from ''staff''

No, were not letting that happen anymore. Before Open Beta the selfish players were the majority. Now there's more of us who actually want this game to last. It's been far too long that we needed 20+ pages to get Daneos's attention on these kind of threads. Forget the "team" we want to hear from Daneos

• Actually its the biggest problem in this game. When he release 70 lvl cap first few days u will see only +15 item. Pve will die if everyone has +15. Dungeons will not be a challenge that is associated with a lack of willingness to play...

go and make a +15 lvl 26 item, then post it here... and remember you have an unlimited amount of stones... iv just spent 250 purples what did i get in the end? +12

• We don't need to start an actual war against Daneos about it though.. I'm sure he's seen the post and I'm sure he knows the problem. Everyone has mixed opinions and different suggestions, he's going to do what's best for the game eventually. Why don't we all give it some time? I mean, everyone's been posting on this for 3 days now.. People have been making separate threads and just shrilling in sheer terror about it all. So far, we've all only had about 6 days of this game.. this thread started no less than 3 days ago, I don't think that's enough time for Daneos to come up with some miraculous idea to save the day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!