Get rid of U70 stones

• If he knew what he wanted to do for the game, he would tell us. Right now I'm guessing he has no idea what he's going to do considering the fact that we all don't know what's going to happen and he hasn't posted about it on forums.

My guess is, he read this Thread. But he doesn't want to respond. Same for the rest of the Staff here. Why? They might already work on this so they don't care about the Thread right now.

I think everything that needed to be said was said at this point. We should chill now and wait for Thursday. We might see a change then. And if not.....well....f*ck :D;(

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• My guess is, he read this Thread. But he doesn't want to respond. Same for the rest of the Staff here. Why? They might already work on this so they don't care about the Thread right now.

I think everything that needed to be said was said at this point. We should chill now and wait for Thursday. We might see a change then. And if not.....well....f*ck :D;(

I completely agree. We all should enter the chill-zone at least until 29 cap is lifted and we all can level towards 45. By then an answer should be expected. If not, then... well.. wtf ;-;

• I completely agree. We all should enter the chill-zone at least until 29 cap is lifted and we all can level towards 45. By then an answer should be expected. If not, then... well.. wtf ;-;

I honestly dont see the problem persisting when we eventually reach the lv.70 cap.

Maybe at least a response before the cap raises to 70 would be most appropriate. (Im guessing that they wouldnt need to change the stone until the cap raises anyways. Not like people are gonna have gear to use it on till then)

• Some chashers need to pull their crap together and change some mentality

First if u donating to get praised and brag about it all the time and say i cashed i keep the server alive IM MORE THAN YOU then get the hell outta here server doesnt need someone with this mentality to live.

Know whats definition of donation is u pay with ur own will expecting nothing in return, u expect something then dont u ever say i have donated.

U are working u dont have time to farm we get it then i guess community wont mind u with ur donation to keep up with the farmers But not be above them cuz u have #donated only and getting to keep with the farmers is only a gift with everyone's approval u dont derserve it just because u donated its a gift.

" i have paid alot X,000€ or whatever and u expect me to be on the same level with farmers?" This isnt even a question as i said to be allowed to be on the same level as a farmer without farming with ur #donation is only a gift u dont get to question it whatsoever period. If so why not buy budokai aura for 100k €? Its not fair to pay that much and not look like a budokai winner right? Its this type of argument some chashers talk about.

"The server wont live without cashers" do u think the game it self will live without players? Its like u better give us what we want or we wont cash and the server will die kind of threat.

Refunding cp and removing all whats bought is a decent solution for the upcoming crisis in my opinion.

Last thing its not non casher vs casher war we want a game that is f2p why? So it will live longer ,and thanks to the all the donaters who has donated even a single penny without braging about it non cashers arent ur enemy and non casher can become casher any day thanks again and respect to u all.

• i just can't agree more " THANK U BRO "

• I agree with others in the thread who want to revert back to what the update was intended to do.

If a notice was placed at least a day or two in advance before the stone update there wouldn't have been as much of a backlash of people wanting to keep the stones.

Just declare a date in advance for the stone update and implement it. The people who pulled the u70 stones already shouldn't be punished, however, to preserve the economy of the game in the future this update needs to be done.

• Guys, you should Chill a Bit. It is Beta Phase and needs to ne tested. Let daneos and his Team a least some air to breath.

I donated some cash too, just to appreciate the this awesome work they have already done. I my opinion, u guys should make a step back and w8 for whats going to happen.

• i have stones from the wagus. Not a LOT, but a few. Im ok if the mod decide to give me wagu coins intead the stones.

I can understand people who dont want the u45 stones, that was unfair, but think is fair if they give us the wagu coins.

For all the cashers i only ask him to remember the end of the pre open beta where only cashers, hardcore players and buggers was paying and playing the game (yes farmers make the server be alive too, in a diferent way than cashers) but the unbalanced economy just make all the farmers go away and the server turn very boring...

for farmes and for casher: plz dont be greed, think in the best economy of the server. We need cashers, but we need farmers too, if you try to take off each other the server will be die agian.

Have +100 advanced upgrade stones is just wrong, have the money (or making the money from the cash shop) to buy it form action house could be a better way. So the cashers can have their stones and farmers their money.

I just think this all thread is a war betwen cashers and farmers. Plz people we all players of the same game.

• Daneos removed the stones from the cash shop so it’s all good now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!