Popo's Chest removal

• Who else supports the most is the update that Daneos did on removing the Popo's Chest many people saw that they had been especially the cashers were those who passed it and spawned those boxes to become richer when I made quest in my human map was flying and I saw the cheast popo and saw 2 people covered in dogis and when changing the channel I saw 3 or 4 equal that seemed unfair to me that those who are casher and have dogis would have left that those who had nothing would have gained some zeni.

• Who else supports the most is the update that Daneos did on removing the Popo's Chest many people saw that they had been especially the cashers were those who passed it and spawned those boxes to become richer when I made quest in my human map was flying and I saw the cheast popo and saw 2 people covered in dogis and when changing the channel I saw 3 or 4 equal that seemed unfair to me that those who are casher and have dogis would have left that those who had nothing would have gained some zeni.

Comma.

This is not about being a casher or not. This update was needed, since all people did was going to these boxes, and kill them after they spawned for easy 200k ~ 1.8kk zeni, which was completely unfair against those who;

1.) Didn't know these boxes existed.

2.) Didn't know where the boxes are.

3.) People who wanted to farm their zeni, not stand by a 100 LP box and keep looting it to become rich.

"Cashers" are people who donated to the game, and used their own money, which they are free to spend on whatever they like.

This "omg you're a casher omg noob" argument have been always invailid, since nobody should tell anyone how and where to spend their own money.

And just a side info : I know a casher who abused those boxes the most, and I'd say he started Open Beta with 5 digits of cash points.

• Those chests where in retail as well,they never got removed,they got abused of course back then as well,but the difference was the looting system.

All mobs where dropping proper amount of zeni and a couple of items as common,super chests the same as giving 1 exp as well.

Super loot bags event coins,which most people didnt know...Anyways the game is broken af either way or it goes on its unique path,

but have in mind that...When the player base knows the game better from the creator,shit will always happen...

• These boxs let idiots abuse it and get huge advantage over others, which shouldn't ever happen in an "official" version.

I donated myself 50kk zeny to my guild for features by selling over 100 dogis in private shops and i see these dumbasses running around with a dojo etc like come on.

• It was zeni obtained effortlessly being freely injected into the economy. This was causing extreme inflation. This is HUGE. Witout loads of (inflated) zeni flooding the economy, absurd prices won't exist (or at least not as soon... hopefully) because all zeni will be generated through some sort of effort, not pulled out of someone's popo.

I approve.

• Ye there are people with 100s of millions already. ik a few people who farmed them in partys they made some serious bank. and tbh all this controversy over the u70 stones in wagus, this is very serious too and have broken the economy too idk why this aint being mentioned as much.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!