PLEASE DANEOS RETURN THE WAGU COINS WHO WIN THE ADVANCED WEAPON STONES U70 AND TAKE THIS REWARD OFF THE GAME

• Tbh you dont need 1 year to farm 200 stones basically you just need your luck in farming people make easy 200 stones in a week or more depends on how much time they put their time on to farming

but yeah i do recommend that daneos should remove the stones from wagu machine he taugh it will make the game no p2w but it did from adding stones on wagu machine ...

people had to farm zeni and farm for those stones just to get them but now its just spend on wagu machine and easy stones easy +12+

but oh well i cant stop him from what he did soo yeah

• Get a job and stop complaining

Like it was discussed in the other thread about this, those are only the hardcore cashers who have spent haver $5000 which are the 0.01% of the community. Most cashers (99.9%) spend $100 or less which means they only get 1 or 2 stones if any.

• Jesus christ. You can just tell what people have played retail DBO and who haven't by their bold claims a game is pay 2 win. Let me drop some facts on you ignorant people. This is the advantages you ALREADY have versus retail:

White stones were obtainable only in the cash-shop, now they're enemy drops and in the token shop. Also, they're not even necessary to protect your gear from vanishing anymore, and you could even buy white stones directly in TW.
    Autopots weren't in the token shop, you had to get them through cash..
    Brown boxes were gotten only with cash.
    Seal Coins were gotten only with cash.
    Dogi Balls were gotten only with cash.
    Superdash flight was cash-only.
    Z24/Z20 permanent boxes were cash-only.
    Yardrat's Memory, Middle Rank Pet Feed, and the big EXP scrolls were cash-only.
    You didn't need to win the lottery to cash for upgrade stones, and U70 stone drops weren't nearly as common in retail either.

Daneos has done SUCH a fantastic job turning the game from pay-to-win into pay-for-advantages, giving everyone the chance to keep up with cashers if they just work hard enough. Yet here you entitled morons are, complaining shit's pay-to-win because the people who invested literal thousands of dollars into Daneos' server (allowing you to play with as many channels as we have today) have the chance to get upgraded stuff earlier than you do.

This is the free-to-play model, this is how things work, this is reality. Sure, we could force DBOG to be "pay-to-play", removing the cash shop and having some 10-dollar per month subscription instead, (or spending 60 bucks once.) Then I hope you'll enjoy the playerbase only being a few hundred people.

It doesn't matter if you're on the side of cash or free. You're both helping each other out. An oversaturated market of upgrade stones means they'll be cheaper to buy with zeni. And a lot of cashers means a bigger budget for a stronger server.

• Oh really 1 week u get 200 purple u70 ? u never farmed did u bro ? even if u farm 24h 7/7 u won't get 200 purpule u70 that drops !

The most toxic Peopole in this game are by far cashers lol

• The most toxic Peopole in this game are by far cashers lol

its not about casher or non casher. like EchoSan already said the game went from pay-to-win into pay-for-advantages. i would agree. the stone drop in game is very good now and its possible to farm much more stones then before. im farmer and casher and i can say its much better then before.

its realy simple if u are not a casher not even a little then u have to be a hardcore player with alot partience. but there are also some people who are non casher + lazy and give up after a short time. sorry but these kind of people should stop playing mmorpgs and play offline games.

its more worst when u cash money for example and also fail instead of u fail but never invested real money. peace !

• I only spent money for inventory space myself, and yes, that makes me a "casher" by definition, but it's also an advantage, it's not Paying to Win, if it was, I'd actually win at PVP against half the people I fight (I don't.)

Don't presume that because stones are available in the wagu that it's P2W, it's an advantage that's frankly a lot better than DBOTW ever was. Maybe you guys forget, but most people outside of Taiwan couldn't even play that version of the game without going to ridiculous lengths to get an account, think about that for a damn minute.

Those of you who do play, who don't support server upkeep - There's nothing wrong with you being here, and playing the game, and having fun, but don't say that it's not fair to you, we pay for an ADVANTAGE, that's why it COST MONEY, if you sat down, and grinded out what you claim we don't have to do (AS SOMEONE HAS SAID, IT'S SO UNLIKELY THAT YOU GET MORE THAN 1-3 U70 STONES FROM THE WAGU WITH LESS THAN 100 DOLLARS) then you'd understand that it's so much better than DBOTW, and better than half of the true Pay to Win games out there.

tl;dr - you don't like it? Suck it up, shell out some cash, or stop your whining, it's making you all look pathetic.

• This is the single best comment I’ve read in a while. Great job EchoSon . Everytime someone complains about this, I’ll just answer by quotting you.

• again a retarded comment that proves that the game is mad p2w. My last reply i’m done with braindead people who don’t understand a thing.

GodBilal i read all your comments in the forum about this.. and i agree with u.. they dont understand, but, if the game is p2w many players will quit the game, and in the future the cashers gonna play in a empty server.... stones in the cash shop is ridiculous, if u have 200+ stones and complaining with the success rate, imagine for the FARMERS, When you know that people can get so easy with money, it gives them a discouragement.

This is the single best comment I’ve read in a while. Great job EchoSon . Everytime someone complains about this, I’ll just answer by quotting you.

The official dbo server was totally p2w and was closed for some reason is not it? agrees that if you had players spending money with thousands of cash points the server would not have closed, would it? because it would be lucrative! now, do you think if dbog continues on the same path it will last a long time? unfortunately if you continue with a cash shop p2w the destination of the game will be close, because nowadays there are many other games that are better than dbo, since dbo is a very old game, it will not be long before people get tired of trying to compete with cashers because it would never be possible to match.

• Oh really 1 week u get 200 purple u70 ? u never farmed did u bro ? even if u farm 24h 7/7 u won't get 200 purpule u70 that drops !

The most toxic Peopole in this game are by far cashers lol

Well i dont say i get it in 1 week but there is something no life chinese people are pretty sure doing that shit for getting it but since danoes fckd up the wagu machine soo most of them already started to pay their money just to get easy stones but hardcore farmers can easily get stones but yeah depends on how much you will spend your life on for pve

• Well i dont say i get it in 1 week but there is something no life chinese people are pretty sure doing that shit for getting it but since danoes fckd up the wagu machine soo most of them already started to pay their money just to get easy stones but hardcore farmers can easily get stones but yeah depends on how much you will spend your life on for pve

dude i'am farming like a mad man, i got many dogis , stones 4 z32 ...ect this is not even close to bee easy bro i just spend over then 15kk dude

• You really don't understand a thing do you? DBOTW was P2W and Daneos said he will turn this game into less P2W can't see any changes except for the superdash z20, while those are still hard to get. All we are saying is that the game is too big a p2w and only trash like you who like to win ur way out in this game is by cash can't understand. Fantastic job turning into pay-for-advantages? Nice joke, having 300+ stones is an advantage? No it's way bigger than that. Stop sucking people off everyone knows having 300 or more stones is too much of an "advantage" and considered p2w is DBO the only MMO u ever played?

EchoSon is the guy who upgrades his speed stick and was lvl 65 for the entirety of POB lmaoo, you guys are mental if u think that someone getting 300 brown boxes and 200 stones is fair while people have to farm several weeks to even get that. Not to mention the economy is all ready ruined because of this, zenni will become obsolete like it was in POB.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!