PLEASE DANEOS RETURN THE WAGU COINS WHO WIN THE ADVANCED WEAPON STONES U70 AND TAKE THIS REWARD OFF THE GAME

• You really don't understand a thing do you? DBOTW was P2W and Daneos said he will turn this game into less P2W can't see any changes except for the superdash z20, while those are still hard to get. All we are saying is that the game is too big a p2w and only trash like you who like to win ur way out in this game is by cash can't understand. Fantastic job turning into pay-for-advantages? Nice joke, having 300+ stones is an advantage? No it's way bigger than that. Stop sucking people off everyone knows having 300 or more stones is too much of an "advantage" and considered p2w is DBO the only MMO u ever played?

Bro no offense but the only ones that have “300+ stones” are the ones that donated $4000+ which are the 0.01% of the cashers. Most cashers have only donated $100 or less. So i believe that it would be unfair to focus on that small of a percentage of the community don’t you think? I’d say most cashers have 25 stones or less.

• Bro no offense but the only ones that have “300+ stones” are the ones that donated $4000+ which are the 0.01% of the cashers. Most cashers have only donated $100 or less. So i believe that it would be unfair to focus on that small of a percentage of the community don’t you think? I’d say most cashers have 25 stones or less.

you keep saying like there is 0.0.1% like 1 person who cash allot smh

dont forget chinese they dont care how much they cash until they get what they want and thats where daneos made a wrong move by adding stones in wagu machine..

i started maybe less then a chinese with cash coins in ob but i am not far from them about how much i started with ... from what i started with i got easy 170 green 70 purple and 26 white ... meanwhile the rest goes to boxes dogi ball dogis auto pot and such meh

this game is way more p2w then it ever was back in tw... until these stones stays there people will keep cashing just to get them daneos tough it going to be hard for me it dosent seems hard just easy cashing

There is more then 1 who cash ... pretty sure there is like 50 people or even more who starts above 50k cash coins

• You really don't understand a thing do you? DBOTW was P2W and Daneos said he will turn this game into less P2W can't see any changes except for the superdash z20, while those are still hard to get. All we are saying is that the game is too big a p2w and only trash like you who like to win ur way out in this game is by cash can't understand. Fantastic job turning into pay-for-advantages? Nice joke, having 300+ stones is an advantage? No it's way bigger than that. Stop sucking people off everyone knows having 300 or more stones is too much of an "advantage" and considered p2w is DBO the only MMO u ever played?

So much for last reply, huh? And did you mean you can't say see any changes except for that ENTIRE GIANT LIST I POSTED?? The only exclusive cash items left are: Z32 boxes, dogis, kid clocks, some pet stuff, and slightly faster scooters. All of these are mere luxuries, not a single item needed to win tournaments is locked behind paywalls anymore. What's given to cashers at best is a headstart on items that'll only take you longer to get. So yes, that is an incredible improvement over DBO retail.

I do understand why you feel cheated and in some worse-off position after seeing 200-something stones on a casher, but those examples are only on cashers who invested thousands of dollars, and wasted it all on the first two days. You need to understand why incentives for "donations" are necessary on free-to-play games. It's how the real-world works. Also, it's rather childish to call donators toxic. You don't call others toxic for buying bread, do you? It's not like they've done that to spite you, yet you act hostile towards them for how they spend their money.

• well 0.01% doesnt need to be 1 person since it's a percentage. But 50 people out of 20,000 is not too much right? I am just throwing random numbers out to make my point.

• The thing is that 0.01% is actually a wayyy too small statistic for people that have 100+ stones....and another thing is that after all those stuff that made dbo TW p2w, there still was a rare amount of +12s in the game....and it wasn't even limited to hardcore cashers.

At the end of the day, the decision is and always has been up to Daneos...sure the cashers with the stones would have an advantage...but if the stones are simply removed from the cash shop rn...those that already have the stones will only have the advantage temporarily so it wont be too big of a problem.

I mean every non cashier knows the feeling of owning the hardcore cashiers from PoB right...its not impossible.

But enough of a rant...

The stones should just be preventing from future buying until the lvl 70 cap, and those that bought I can keep until then. That would be the fair option. Sure he can refund the stones already bought, but that would really only disadvantage those that paid for it with zeni...a small price to pay for balance tho...but you get what I'm saying

• They cant play without cash shop. The only time cash whales join us in getting a change was really on the upgrade system and props, nothing else.

What would you guys do without the cash shop? You guys sit at plat all day, you guys would have full +3 and i'm not trash talking its the facts.

EchoSon Try farming 300 brown boxes. Players had 200+ boxes the 2nd day of beta. It takes months and months to get 300, all in basically seconds with whales.

You guys want to talk about "get a job" we do got jobs, we just didn't tell our managers to direct deposit our checks to Daneos.

• They got 200+ stones because they work hard in real life. So get a life.
    Daneos did a great job. Plus we have to thank the donators because without them, this game will not exist in the first place. They deserve what they've got.

hhahahhahaahahahahahahahah , so i need to go work to donate ?so i will bee hiigh in ur estime ? u think that non cashers are no life peopole that doesn't have a job ? omg you are so Logic bro

• ok lets clear this out..Dbog is certainly not a p2w game for the reasons echoson told before..except that,..giving money to this game means you have JUST ADVANTAGE IN TIMEEEEEE...YOU CAN OBTAIN EVERYTHING IF YOU PUT MORE EFFORT(time) to this game..SO PLEASE STOP CRY!!!!!You all people who blame the cashers you propably are under 18 years old..If you get a job and when you grow up you can spend your money as you wish..if you want to spent it in a game its ok..if you want to spent it in food its ok..if you want to spend it in clothes its fine...there is not right and false on the way you spent your money..i mean its really depends on your point of view and what your expectations are!Personally i havent cash a single cent in this game,i have other priorities in my life than pay a game..but i am not getting mad or being jealus to people who pay money on games and have advantages..

• hhahahhahaahahahahahahahah , so i need to go work to donate ?so i will bee hiigh in ur estime ? u think that non cashers are no life peopole that doesn't have a job ? omg you are so Logic bro

Yes, they have a life too, but if you think about it. Why do you complain on something you can afford?

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

And again, donators made this all possible. Without their money. This conversation won't exist right now.
    Talk about logic.

• Try farming 300 brown boxes. Players had 200+ boxes the 2nd day of beta. It takes months and months to get 300, all in basically seconds with whales.

You guys want to talk about "get a job" we do got jobs, we just didn't tell our managers to direct deposit our checks to Daneos.

I'll agree with you on the brown boxes in particular. 4 gold coins and 10 million zeni is a little ridiculous. Though it's still a huge improvement over retail, of course. Being stuck without boxes to use on earrings back in the day was a real nightmare.

And hey, again, let people spend their money on whatever's important to them. I feel bad for people who forcibly miss out on advantages due to not having access to (online) cash, but then there's people who have these strong ideals to never spend real life money on these specific type of games. I find it admirable to resist shortcuts and temptations like that, but for some reason it often comes with this toxic attitude towards players that DO spend their money like that. They've done nothing to spite you, there's no reason they deserve that treatment. If everyone had the "I refuse to cash" attitude, the game wouldn't be here right now.

The U70 advance stone market is going to explode on the auction soon, so I'd suggest you farm up a lot of zeni beforehand and take advantage of the initial huge competition. (and therefore, lower prices.) That way, you can turn this event in your favor even as non-casher. If you work hard, after a week, maybe 2, you'll have full +10 gear in no time.

Just to let you know, we waited years for a private server, and many are already losing interest. (Yes even the cashers)

Speak for yourself. Me and most of my friends don't feel that way, casher or no.

• so what ? u telling mee that the donnater 's should bee the kings and we all are the slaves ? Thanking them to give monney to this server ? stop calling this Donnations it's cashing !! if we won't get all those Advantages we won't have this discusion now !!

I think that u know it alread but donating means give somthing ( monney in dbog case ) and don't expect any thing as reward , in dbog u give monney to get cash ... so once again don't make donations like " OH without those peopole we won't play the game "

• so what ? u telling mee that the donnater 's should bee the kings and we all are the slaves ?

You said it, not me.
    I'm just telling the truth. If you cannot accept it, then its your choice. And they are not kings, everything is about money. Do you think Daneos can build all of this without CASHERS? please answer this. Please do. I beg you.

• please my Nijja sirab said it perfectly in that other thread, you all just wanna cash cash cash for your 12+ and sit afk at plat, get mad when some Brasilian or Latin American enters the pvp arena and tries to kill you, call your entire guild to back u up because you're garbage, and try to flex by saying u farmed for this gear 0 cash.

• You said it, not me.
    I'm just telling the truth. If you cannot accept it, then its your choice. And they are not kings, everything is about money. Do you think Daneos can build all of this without CASHERS? please answer this. Please do. I beg you.

Nice, u remouved the "Donnater's " word from you'r sentence and replaced it with cashers this is a grea point , i'am not saying that casher's didn't apport there contribution in the devlopment of the game but the advantages they get are extremly High

1- Getting all cash in one time is a bit abusrd while the founder's have to wait xD ( Founder's are the peopole who we should all thank cuz they trusted daneos when no one did and all where focusing in DBOR aka DBOD ( DboDead ) well dear FOUNDERS THANKS ALOT !! )

2- i don't know what green and purple stones are doing in the lotery xD bleu red and white i can understand but purpules and green i can't

3- I think that Daneos is deffenitly aware that he should found a new way to obtain the Brown Boxes in the game for the non casher's cuz farm the whole day for 1 poor Brown boxe that u are not sure to get ( World Boss spawn time ) and we all know that to expect any good stat u need at least 20 boxe this means 20 days of farming ( go get You'r popo Luck in you'r Drug Store )

I will now do u a favour and answer to you'r questionn by YES AND NO yes , cuz peopole would donate some monney any way , no cuz daneos would have stopped due to monney issue

• Exactly they think no one would donate to the server to help maintenance costs or to feed daneos/mateo, but thats cause they're the ones who would not donate if they didnt get shit for doing it.

• 1- Getting all cash in one time is a bit abusrd while the founder's have to wait xD ( Founder's are the peopole who we should all thank cuz they trusted daneos when no one did and all where focusing in DBOR aka DBOD ( DboDead ) well dear FOUNDERS THANKS ALOT !! )

And what did they get? Nothing. They didnt get their cash yet. Oh you gave Daneos money for your ssj founder pack? Well Guess what? Daneos is thanking them by forcing them to cash again, what a great thank you for putting their trust in Daneos. I mean, the reason for them not getting the founder packs was because of the promised exclusive dogi, they had a whole year for that, and he can still give them the cash along with the other stuff and give them the dogi later when it's ready.

Cant wait what pathetic excuse players have for this non sense.

• And what did they get? Nothing. They didnt get their cash yet. Oh you gave Daneos money for your ssj founder pack? Well Guess what? Daneos is thanking them by forcing them to cash again, what a great thank you for putting their trust in Daneos. I mean, the reason for them not getting the founder packs was because of the promised exclusive dogi, they had a whole year for that, and he can still give them the cash along with the other stuff and give them the dogi later when it's ready.

Cant wait what pathetic excuse players have for this non sense.

Dude this excuse will make my day Lmao , Honnestly in the Trailer i saw many cool dogis ( He can give them the coolest one ) or ask some modders to creat an OP DOGI that only founders would take

God Bless Founders !!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!