PLEASE DANEOS RETURN THE WAGU COINS WHO WIN THE ADVANCED WEAPON STONES U70 AND TAKE THIS REWARD OFF THE GAME

• Thank you!

• im not rlly sure y you all arguing, but i spent 40€(in my other acc) just to get +9-11 and i didnt have any problems dealing with +15 players.

even with no cashing u can upgrade ur shit to +10 and like i said beat +15 players so whats the point arguing about cashing?

like many other ppl said "its only early fun"

• im not rlly sure y you all arguing, but i spent 40€(in my other acc) just to get +9-11 and i didnt have any problems dealing with +15 players.

even with no cashing u can upgrade ur shit to +10 and like i said beat +15 players so whats the point arguing about cashing?

like many other ppl said "its only early fun"

Game economy,try keep up the prices as a free player or a casual casher,thats just absurd...Economy will be a mess anyways,but at least casual cashers would had the chance to play fairly for a while and other wise would be contributing to the server...The server will be not supported for long term from big wallets,once they will reach their goals,they will play with ingame currency,casual cashers will not cash as it will be pointless...

• now we got 9 channels and they almost full and i just see the same 4 or 5 people who cant accept it like it is. the rest of the 10.000 players dont care about it. we should let them talk mybee they give up soon or later. if u dont like it then try to build a server like this with your friends and offer us all for free.

its normal that people have alot cash now becouse it takes over a year until open beta. if i would be a non casher i would be happy becosue this means u will see alot people who sell the "cash items" for zenis so i would farm the most time, sell or trade droped/ craft items with zenis. Dont think cashers have a easy life and can sit down all day in korin. they have also to farm like non casher becouse just cashing is not enough. but when there are people who find bugs and abuse them like zenis or item clone then we should not wonder why everything get broke. unfair is when people work hard to get strong and then there comes a game breaking bug and everybody is runing around with same items or billions of zenis. no matter whether casher or not.

• Well...i have donated a couple of times because i want dbo global to be live as much as its possible...(i got PTSD when dbo tw shut down some years ago...)

I don't really mind cashers having tons of stones.

Since i am not going to pvp, I feel that, by doing pve, will earn me as many as it's needed to be okay in the long run...

• This topic is not about the cashers, it's about the cash shop, of course we need cashers it's a f2p mmo i have donated too, something like 1k and i got advanced weapon stone u70 too, but im still thinking the best to this game is take the stones off from cash shop, not just stones, the boxes too and put they on mobs or in some pve content and let the cash shop for cosmectis, kid clock, autopot, z22, xp boost etc...

• This topic is not about the cashers, it's about the cash shop, of course we need cashers it's a f2p mmo i have donated too, something like 1k and i got advanced weapon stone u70 too, but im still thinking the best to this game is take the stones off from cash shop, not just stones, the boxes too and put they on mobs or in some pve content and let the cash shop for cosmectis, kid clock, autopot, z22, xp boost etc...

This could maintain the game quite active to be honest, since they would drop from mobs, then there would be more people active farming them...

• Give them 1 mounth and the server will bee as it used to bee in POB 1 mounth maybe 2 the hipe will go peopole won't bee able to lvl up and it will bee way more longer and prices will rise ... the New player and the less experimented ( to no say noobs ) will leave ..

• Daneos is pretty damn smart when you think about it. I'll explain why. First he promised founders an exclusive new dogi (not just a recolor) for founders, possibly just for a future excuse to hold up the founder packs and make them cash more.

Another tactic is item drops. In DBO TW excellent/rare/legendary earrings were a much much more common drop rate. Basically you now NEED to have brown boxes, because the drop rate is that little now, which casher WHALES have more loads than any farmer could dream of unlike TW. Yes brown boxes are now free to get but at such a small rate while casher unlike in TW have way more.

Another is giving us pretty un-useful things from cash shop just to be able to say "Hey im giving you guys stuff that werent in the cash shop before" like the faster flight, bigger inventories, exp pots, and pet items which by the way aren't even that important compared to the high loss of drop rate of earrings and necklaces and forcing everyone to brown box, which he did the exact same thing in POB with the lvl 60 dragonball earrings and having only superior earrings drop.

Even with around 5k CP you can have half the dogis in the game, which was never ever like that in any era of dbo. And yes I know they are just cosemetics but they can be sold for loads of zenni over time for other things like stones.

Why should Daneos change anything? He's a very smart business man and fooling most of you and you guys are gladly defending it. I honestly have some respect for Daneos and his hustle.

• Can't wait for The excuse i think that i will gonna screen this one lol , almost all peopole in this theard agree with u it's just that many of them are like ...umm just can't say it like u did ! Like you'r Honnesty Daneos Founder's Should Have there Cash today before the Lvl 45 cap they are the base of this project without them you won't bee able to do know i think that we should like give Founder's CASH promised X2 cuz they diserve it !

• I removed senseless post that didn't add anything to discussion.

guys like it or not this thread will remain open as its an important discussion about the severs well being. It will remain open as long as the discussion is well placed. If players from one side of the argument or another continue to try flame to get thread closed they just will receive a bann.

Until the team decides to act or not with an announcement this thread will remain open

regards boxbox

• Normally i despise it whenever a moderator changes the contents of a thread without asking the poster but FFS could anyone please edit the title and remove the CAPS4DAYS caps off of it. It is literally an eyesore every time i look at in trough the dashboard feed since there always seems to be someone posting a message here and thereby keeping this thread ''Hot''. Thanks i guess if anyone manages to do this.

• Lets be honest here real quick.

As has been said about a million times in this thread, the game is no longer P2W. It's P2A. You don't get nearly as many cash exclusive items anymore. You don't get nearly as many massive impossible to reach trump cards over players. Dogi balls used to be so crazily broken - hell, autopots used to be removable! You could literally remove auto-pots and add them back, just to not die. Cashers always won against non-cashers.

Now, that big gap is no longer there. Sure, people that cash will get better gear easier. Sure, people that cash don't have to put as much effort in, but that's THEIR CHOICE. The u70 stones is a lottery to begin with, there is literally no guarantee you'll get u70 stones even if you do put a lot of cash into the game, and honestly, given how much people put into the game (which all the while keeps the servers running and allows the economy to grow and keep things flowing) they definitely deserve a boost.

Players that DON'T cash don't have to accept defeat, either. They can literally work for anything. All of the stuff that used to be cash exclusive as EchoSon stated earlier - it isn't anymore. You can literally grind for a few hours, maybe more, and suddenly you'll have racked in a good couple million. That's enough to get literally anything you could want right now, including, GASP, u70 stones???!!!

Of course, you can argue that later it won't matter, but you get more zeni the higher you level up, so that's not even an argument either.

Now, put it into perspective... the economy will always change. It always inflates. That's the natural way things go on in an MMO. The stones really won't make a difference whatsoever, because lets be honest, if someone tries to sell u70 stones for the price they were at the end of the POB (where there was zeni glitches and everything, by the way, it won't happen as fast as you guys are thinking it will) no-one will buy it. Why? Because NO-ONE WILL HAVE THAT MUCH ZENI YET.

So, lets be serious here guys. The only thing that cashers get? What's that? Oh right, it's an advantage. As was stated, once again, a million times.

But wait, there's more... What happens if no-one cashes? What happens if nobody wants to put money into the game? What happens to this beautiful, free to play game that I want every Dragon Ball fan to be able to experience?

It dies.

No cashers means no game. You people that complain about things being P2W literally have seen nothing of TW, and honestly, don't understand that the game needs cashers to function to begin with. So seriously, just - stop whining. Heck... the time you spend whining could be spent grinding zeni and give you a chance to catch up to the cashers...

But that's just my thoughts.

• No cashers means no game. You people that complain about things being P2W literally have seen nothing of TW, and honestly, don't understand that the game needs cashers to function to begin with. So seriously, just - stop whining. Heck... the time you spend whining could be spent grinding zeni and give you a chance to catch up to the cashers...

But that's just my thoughts.

I would agree with you,on the part of no cashers no game,but that aint quite the truth you know,there where Founder packs and there are many cash items,that could be used for supporting the server.

Its not the P2w factor,its the game breaking economy that affects mostly non cashers and cashers obviously dont care...

From the other aspect,that affects cashers aswell,but cashers are blind from $$ that can make ingame and the end game Opness eager.

I mean you dont get the chance to see what we have here and always compare it to something that was made from a company,now its made for the fans and not for the ''money'' for once we can actually make the game as we want,as long Daneos is happy as well.

No just go and treat the private server as a retail game and get what you want,either way you paying,not me...

• Daneos is pretty damn smart when you think about it. I'll explain why. First he promised founders an exclusive new dogi (not just a recolor) for founders, possibly just for a future excuse to hold up the founder packs and make them cash more.

He's gonna get down to it. Trust me, people will riot hard if he doesn't come through on this. They're already mad he's late, and they have every right to be.

Another tactic is item drops. In DBO TW excellent/rare/legendary earrings were a much much more common drop rate. Basically you now NEED to have brown boxes, because the drop rate is that little now, which casher WHALES have more loads than any farmer could dream of unlike TW. Yes brown boxes are now free to get but at such a small rate while casher unlike in TW have way more.

Mere assumptions. I highly doubt he did that on purpose as some big conspiracy. Besides, things like 10+ props, 20+ CD, and 30+ DEX were already only obtainable by box anyway in KR/TW.(Now non-cashers have a shot at it, though it is too expensive imo) On top of that, most good non-cash necklaces/earrings were always from the CC and medusa machines.

Another is giving us pretty un-useful things from cash shop just to be able to say "Hey im giving you guys stuff that werent in the cash shop before" like the faster flight, bigger inventories, exp pots, and pet items which by the way aren't even that important compared to the high loss of drop rate of earrings and necklaces and forcing everyone to brown box, which he did the exact same thing in POB with the lvl 60 dragonball earrings and having only superior earrings drop.

Holding twice as many items(and more, since you can stack 100 items now), getting triple exp and flying faster than cash scooters for free isn't useful?? Being able to get dogi balls and brown boxes as non-casher isn't useful??? I wish this was the system when I first played retail. The end-game was an unsurpassable wall for non-cashers, so many extra stats that were completely unavailable. But this time, there's actually hope to cling onto.

Even with around 5k CP you can have half the dogis in the game, which was never ever like that in any era of dbo. And yes I know they are just cosemetics but they can be sold for loads of zenni over time for other things like stones.

"Even 5k" is 125 dollars. You can buy 2 full-price AAA games and giant box of deluxe ice cream with that. You...think that's not worth some advantages you can eventually get too with hard work? The oversaturation on the market benefits non-cashers too.

Why should Daneos change anything? He's a very smart business man and fooling most of you and you guys are gladly defending it. I honestly have some respect for Daneos and his hustle.

This whole post is full of assumptions, exaggerations and attempts at drama-building. I'm starting to notice this with every post you make, or at least the ones I'm coming across, anyway. You're obviously on the side of "no cash shop" since even dogis are unfair to you 'cause you can sell 'em, you've hammered that into people's brains over and over. Yet I'm also sure you'd also hate pay-to-play.

-Let's say we ramp up the price like crazy. Now the NOT-insane cashers who only spend 10~20 bucks get absolutely nothing from it. You just made the cash shop viable only for the rich and insane. And because items costing more cash usually translate into higher in-game prices, non-cashers would never be able to afford any cash-shop stuff. Hell, zeni would probably not even be a viable currency to purchase things with anymore.

-Let's say we remove dogi balls|brown boxes|upgrade stones since those affect stats. We'll even bind dogis|Z32 boxes|kid clocks so people can't sell them for zeni. ...now why should people cash? Only a few would spend maybe 20 bucks max to buy some Z32 boxes, beans, and exp scrolls here and there. All they get is a luxury of making a few small things quicker/more convenient, so why spend much money, or worse...any money at all? Few would even bother with dogis, you can't trade/sell them for the dogi you actually want anyway. Non-cashers would lose out on getting any cash items, nobody'd be wearing unique costumes, and AH prices of upgrade stones will fly through the roof because it's all dependent on the farmers eating each other alive on Papaya. Server capacity would go down, and in over a year's time Daneos will have to shut down the server. Every donator got the luxury they wanted already, and there's nothing worthwhile in the cash shop for them anymore.

-Hell, let's say Daneos became Jesus and made the game free-to-play with no cash shop, paying for the entire server himself because he's a goddamn saint. Every cosmetic's obtainable through tokens and everything is great! ...except then we'd run into ANOTHER problem. People paying each other directly for things. +15, upgrade stones, EXP scrolls, anything tradeable. Shady deals and scams would be rampant everywhere, and we run into the same issues of humongous prices for everything.

You're letting ideals get in the way of rational thinking. Cashers MUST exist, and incentives MUST exist for people to want to cash. That's just reality. Taking prizes away from people who trusted Daneos with real-value money BECAUSE of said prizes would be a stab in the back. So look on the bright side and remember that oversaturation in an economy gives you both cheaper prices and more options as non-casher. Also....not every casher spites you because of those PvP-plat morons you keep using as example to portray all DBOG donators. It's childish to think everyone's the same.

let's just hope that this server will last for at least 2 years....

No worries about that. A harsh barely translated DBO that people had to literally steal Korean identities for to play lasted over 3 years. This time, we have a worldwide community, knowledge of the game, new content eventually incoming, and there aren't hundreds of hurdles to cash. In terms of money and accessibility/community, this server can go on for a LONG time. The only thing it needs is Daneos' will to keep it going. Considering this game's made him about a million dollars total with some guesses and Wagu calculations, I doubt he'll let it go that easily. :P

=========================================

Here's 2 things I think would make things more fair for everyone.
    1: Put a limit on how many wagu coins you can spend per week. Maybe.....50...100 at best? This way non-cashers and casual-cashers have more time to catch up to the insane cash-nutters who throw 500 coins into the damn thing in 10 minutes, while cashers themselves don't lose any value from their cash either.

2: Replace each individual upgrade stone from future wagu machine drops with an advanced version, and the "10 advanced upgrade stones" 1st price with plain u70 upgrade stones. Make sure you announce this WAAAAAY beforehand, weeks minimum, so people who bought CP know what they're up to and don't feel like they wasted cash on promised prizes that weren't there.

DO NOT skip the weeks-beforehand announcement, it'll start a shitshow. In response to donator complaints and in extreme cases boycotts, there'll be flamewars from children and anti-cashers going "nana, you just mad 'cuz u need to work for it now" and similar trash-talking. Yeah......for some reason alot of people in this community can't be mature.

• Some people here seems to have a misconception of pay-to-win and and pay-for-advantages. P2W is when 'cashers' can get exclusive items that could only be gotten if you pay real-life currency to get and the free players would NEVER be able to acquire. Where as P4A, cashser could get their desired item faster by paying, and the F2P players are able to farm and get the wanted item, but is more exhausting to do so. This gives cashers an 'advantage'. but it wasn't necessary for them to pay to get what they want. If this game was P2W as you said it was, it would have to pay-lock a lot of items that only cashers could get and the F2P players couldn't by making it impossible to achieve through player-to-player trading or farming/grinding. When you said how these cashers getting 200+ u70 stones by paying is P2W, but that's P4A as you are still able to rack up that amount by farming, regardless of the amount of time and effort it takes for you to do so.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/346/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!