I just want to know some questions ( If these questions are stupid than sorry )

• Answer #1: Currently the max level cap for POB is 29.. in the future I believe it will go up to level 70. There are currently covered areas on the map which haven't been released yet, so eventually the final cap will extend in the future to prolong the story..

Answer #2: Dogi Balls are a Cash Shop item. They can be obtained through wagu machines, auction house, and other players trade/sell them in private shops. Acquiring them requires Cash Points or Zeni. The player selling for Zeni will come up with a price, currently they're about 1kk or so with the current economy. Cash Points can be bought with real life currency on the dboglobal.to website.

Answer #3: Wagu Coins are bought through Cash Shop they are used for the Wagu Machines to draw items. You can check out what the Wagu Machines offer by clicking the "Info" button underneath the "Draw" button.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/290/

I hope I helped somewhat! :saint:

• You helped a lot my friend but there is one thing I need to know and that is, do i have to donate on the website to get cash points ? (Answer 2)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!