About Tatami and Reset Skill.

• Hello Daneos :saint: And to Others.

I want to comment on 2 things to improve the game, 1.- Aout tatami 2.- Skill Reset Book.

1.- Tatami ,I would like you to come back as the DBO Old, when you went outside Tatami the Debuff and Bleeding they were still working

It was very funny to watch them die when they left Tatami, Also the Crane Hermit lose a lot of fun in tatami because with just leaving tatami your bleeding becomes useless.?(

2.-Skill Reset Book, The reset skill, this should also come back like the old DBO, you're taking too much value out of the reset book,
    the only way to reset skills after a certain level (30) should only be possible with the reset book.

I think all this would be the best<3 Regard Daneos Hardlock

• I have to disagree on the 2nd point. I HATED the skill reset books back in Taiwan cause they were the ONLY option to reset your build. I couldn't test my builds and fool around for some time and then change it if it doesn't satisfy me. I HAD to build my character correctly from the start with only 1 skill reset book that you get later and THAT I didn't like at all.

I think the DBOG Team is doing a fantastic job to let us players decide when we want to reset our skills so we can test different builds out.

But well that's my point of view after all. ^^

• So you thinking paying $7 to reset your build is acceptable?

• I have to disagree on the 2nd point. I HATED the skill reset books back in Taiwan cause they were the ONLY option to reset your build. I couldn't test my builds and fool around for some time and then change it if it doesn't satisfy me. I HAD to build my character correctly from the start with only 1 skill reset book that you get later and THAT I didn't like at all.

I think the DBOG Team is doing a fantastic job to let us players decide when we want to reset our skills so we can test different builds out.

But well that's my point of view after all. ^^

you just want the easy things, that's boring and it takes away interest from the game PD: I'm not cash user.

• You're obviously a casual.

one reset is not enough at all for me, i need pve build, then reset for solo pvp, then party pvp, then back to pve. Every week.

And now, there also is kid, which is Solo>Party>Solo resets.

if you are so pro master then you can spend some zenis in your favor cant you ?or does some petty zeni bother you?

• wtf no and no

• u have no idea what the community did to get that free reset every week that doesnt make the game boring infact it makes it more interesting as u will be motivated and not afraid to test a random skill why should u pay just to test a skill ?! oh comon now , and i completely agree with ur first point

• if you are so pro,master, then you can spend some zenis in your favor(benefiting you) , can't you?or does some petty zeni bothers you? if you need further translation please just tell me or should i translate in your language?

I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

This thread is about someone saying he wants less resets.

I am saying that i need about 5-6 resets weekly.

You talk to me about zenys.

??????????????????

• Code
    you want everything easy, that makes the game boring.

on the other side a great amount of players here complain that the game is too much pay2win.

Making them a cash shop item only again, you will get another thread with 100 answers of players raging.

Imo keep it as it is.

As Sendoku said, some will need it more than once a week, they will use their zeni or cash points for it.

• You're obviously a casual.

one reset is not enough at all for me, i need pve build, then reset for solo pvp, then party pvp, then back to pve. Every week.

And now, there also is kid, which is Solo>Party>Solo resets.

Rare moment but I agree with Sendoku on the reset part.

Competitive players with PVE - PVP viable characters need to reset quite often, since what is useful in pvp, might not be in pve and vice versa.

As for a possible solution, I'd say 2 weeks for a reset would make the green book have some sort of worth, I am fairly sure that people has lots of them anyway.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!