Defense Rate

• Correct me if i am wrong, but..The Def Rate you get from the buffs, It double or whatever the % may be, So for example if your armor have a total of 30 def for Phy and Eng att, and you have a buff like Agile Armor(Crane Hermit) which with 1 sp gives you 40% def rate and 104% with 2 sp, The 30 def of you armor will be multiplied with the 40%/104% of the buff!

Hope i helped!...

• From what i remember Defense Rate reduces the chance of Knockdown on you and it reduces damage taken by auto attacks. So for example if an ultimate has maxed the passive and he is equipped with defense rate gear (when Defense Rate works) it will make a successful knockdown on him less likely to happen.

• Defense rate is a chance where you will auto block an attack reducing its damage.

Benefits:

- Defense rate will decrease the chance of getting knocked down.

- Defense rate increases your chances of countering a move when you use guard.

- If you are a tank focused character, defense rate will increase your survivability overall.

• Unfortunately I myself have never played SK, and I don't want to give you misinformation on that class, but if it follows the same tradition in the sense like some of the other classes do then it should be a useful trait to have... Then again some classes have personal buffs that seem to make up for that.

• Def

Namek got the highest def in race vs race with def ish

you want to have higher def you go dw if you want to have second place def you go sk...

anyways the only way to kill a tank is using crit and props soo have fun even if you tank 2-4 by yourself dosent mean that you are strong enough you should at least make sure to have high upgraded gear with max stats and know how to use your build at the perfect timing soo that the random kids who you are up against cant do easy dmg on you.. ofc change gear and accessories all matters.. even in 1 v 1 you can make sure you are ready for the enemie still depends on if you can kill them before they kill you ofc soo prepare yourself in def base moment and atk base moment

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!