New Player Here

• Hey all, I finally Decided to Commit to playing DBO and Im Enjoying it Very Much, Im coming from Playing almost every MMO under the sun,Mostly a Solo Player but am looking for a guild of english speaking players =]. If you want to HIT me up in Game its SloppyDong. Im glad to Meet everyone! Also I just wanted to know if anyone could Tell me The Long term Plans this Game has, i just want to know that There will Be A future for the Game before i fully start.

• Hello mate, welcome to DBOG Community.

Nice to see new people around, check around "Player Guides" to learn about game a bit more.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Hey all, I finally Decided to Commit to playing DBO and Im Enjoying it Very Much, Im coming from Playing almost every MMO under the sun,Mostly a Solo Player but am looking for a guild of english speaking players =]. If you want to HIT me up in Game its SloppyDong. Im glad to Meet everyone! Also I just wanted to know if anyone could Tell me The Long term Plans this Game has, i just want to know that There will Be A future for the Game before i fully start.

Well this game was on beta i think for a long time ( i played on pre open beta like 2 yrs ago), i came back like 2 days after open beta released, and now the real thing begins so yea i would say the game has future, the comunity starting to grow because there will be no more account wipe just development of the game and events so, dive right in i dont think DBO will be going anywhere anytime soon, people support it really nicely

Welcome to the community

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!