Majin and Namek Transformation

• One thing that i always tought was unfair in DBO was the fact that Majins and Nameks need to spend SP on skills for their transformation, while humans doesn't
    My suggestion is that Pure Majin and Great Namek skills comes max lvl to Majins and Nameks when they obtain their transformation
    Or the skills could have a single level unlocked when the transformation is obtained with balanced numbers
    This will help Nameks and Majins classes have more points to spend on their class, like humans, having the possibility to max lvl more skills

• Majins and Nameks doesn't gain new attacks, they need to spend points on that skills and lose access to all skills from their class, only using the skills from the transformation... on the other side Humans(Saiyans) can keep using their class skills, mostly max level

Majins and Nameks need to sacrifice points from their class skills to have skills to use during their transformation because they can't use skills from class
    Humans spend nothing and can keep using class skills max level

Thats why i said the suggestion to remove the need to spend points in the skills so Majins and Nameks could use that points for the class skills

• SSJ2, Supernumerk with an Aura or something similar like the SSJ would be cool and Super Buu not Kid Buu but the Super Buu would be cool if there was something else than transoformation at some point

in German

SSJ2, Supernamek mit einer Aura oder etwas ahnlichen wie der SSJ ware cool und Super Buu also nicht Kid Buu sondern der Super Buu ware cool wenn da noch was kommen würde als transoformation irgendwann

• It's not really unfair, since Nameks and Majins actually gain new attacks upon Transformation, that are very powerfull and AOE. Saiyans just get a statboost.

yea. A boost + being able to use all skills you have (including AOE which for example makes Turtles Kamehameha even stronger). Also Pure Majins and GN walk slow and got no dash. Pure Majin can at least fly tho. And GN is only for 10 minutes. So yep. Not unfair at all :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• One thing that i always tought was unfair in DBO was the fact that Majins and Nameks need to spend SP on skills for their transformation, while humans doesn't
    My suggestion is that Pure Majin and Great Namek skills comes max lvl to Majins and Nameks when they obtain their transformation
    Or the skills could have a single level unlocked when the transformation is obtained with balanced numbers
    This will help Nameks and Majins classes have more points to spend on their class, like humans, having the possibility to max lvl more skills

as a human fighter full con 10-15 con i have 8k hp...meanwhile a namek has 15-16....how is that fair ?and they also deal dmg as much as i do and they have very good crafted armors compared to human ... so i guess asking to buff the most op classes in game is not fair is it ?

• as a human fighter full con 10-15 con i have 8k hp...meanwhile a namek has 15-16....how is that fair ?and they also deal dmg as much as i do and they have very good crafted armors compared to human ... so i guess asking to buff the most op classes in game is not fair is it ?

I'm not talking about buffing classes, i'm making a suggestion only about transformations
    Talking about classes, Fighter, Sword and Turtle have low HP next to Nameks, but monstruous DPS. Nameks have more HP because they are tanks, you should know this. The only Namek that has high DPS is Shadow, and he's like this because the bleeding is broken as hell. The Shadow bleed need nerf since official servers. (Poko doesn't count as high DPS, because he hit hard only in lvl 70 with the Atk Speed meta, which any class can attack fast and hard)

You as a Human Fighter can't say anything about other classes being broken too, since Fighter is one of the strongests classes in the game. It was all over the official game and it's here. Can't get full potential at cap 45, but is strong as hell. I know what i'm talking, i played as a Fighter all DBO existence.

Crafted Armors are good to Humans the same way they are to Nameks and Majins, your point about this doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, like i said, my suggestion wasn't about classes, was only about transformations.
    The balance of classes is a much deeper thing

• SO giving free points for namek and majins isn't a buff ok. Also namek and majin craft have strong phy and e def at the same time when on the other side human have only phy def and e def is next to 0.And the monstrous dps you are talking about i see the same dps for nameks for some reason But as to get on topic when you go pve build as majin for example you will need 1 skill to farm with pure majin and thats ok because its a pve build you will have enough points ,as for namek the only thing that the transformation does is helping you survive or win a budo match by time ending..or even for stun break...but thats all nobody farms with great namek so that he needs to deal dmg.. what would be interesting would be to change what transformations did as i dont think is that hard . Maybe make transformations last longer? for namek especialy if you want to use it to tank or atleast let pure majin dash lol but yeah

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!