Weekly Wagu Giveaway

• Something that was inspired from Xenoverse 2. Every week in the game players would get 40 TP (Time Patroller coins) from the system/devs/whatever. This idea is similar to that in which every week players would get a small amount of Wagu coins (5 coins sounds reasonable). This gives players who aren't able to donate to still get some tries on Wagu Machine without breaking the coins you can buy from Cash Shop due to Wagu Machine being so popular.

So thoughts on the idea?

• Something that was inspired from Xenoverse 2. Every week in the game players would get 40 TP (Time Patroller coins) from the system/devs/whatever. This idea is similar to that in which every week players would get a small amount of Wagu coins (5 coins sounds reasonable). This gives players who aren't able to donate to still get some tries on Wagu Machine without breaking the coins you can buy from Cash Shop due to Wagu Machine being so popular.

So thoughts on the idea?

Im going to create 100 accounts like in official TW/HK servers (webdepot)

I'll use every single coin to win dogi, dogi balls etc. and transfer them to my main to be rich.

Simple answet: No.

• Im going to create 100 accounts like in official TW/HK servers (webdepot)

I'll use every single coin to win dogi, dogi balls etc. and transfer them to my main to be rich.

Simple answet: No.

with a level cap and 1 coint per person and coint from quosts that take some time to finish, not free coint. but i am aaainst this idea, izi coints, value of items will drop

So thoughts on the idea?

Like the idea : it should bee only for lvl 70 player's ( peopole won't abuse it ) and it should bee 2 wagus or even 1 wagu per week ...

So thoughts on the idea?

me likey, but yeah... it would lower the game incomes so I'm preety sure it's not gonna happen

So thoughts on the idea?

also it would encourage and inspire people to donate and get more coins, and it must be limited to the account means the whole account get the coins not each character.

• Bad idea, a better one could be to give better rewards from the token shop, for example to add the mounts permanent, and some exclusive dogis (binds of course, like the goku's one), this exclusive dogis could be done by contests in the forum, i mean, this exclusive dogis could be created by the community, we could take for example the already modded dogis, just implement it into the game this way will be actually a good, interactive and creative, idea i think

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • Bad idea, a better one could be to give better rewards from the token shop, for example to add the mounts permanent, and some exclusive dogis (binds of course, like the goku's one), this exclusive dogis could be done by contests in the forum, i mean, this exclusive dogis could be created by the community, we could take for example the already modded dogis, just implement it into the game this way will be actually a good, interactive and creative, idea i think

I don't see them ( the dbog team) implementing stuff into the game any time soon ( they'll probably think of that after they "complete the game" wich is the main priority now) and the better rewards idea was already done in the token shop so I don't see that happening any time sonn either

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!