<GIVEAWAY> Story Time!

• Hey dear DBO G Community.

I'd like to announce a giveaway, where the appliciants are required to post a story that are positive and related to DBO.

There will be 5 prizes in total, which will be randomly picked, so the winners can't aim for the highest prize instantly.

Prizes :

Rank 1 :

CC Field dogi :

5baf8abcb963f0753ab9725feebf0a98.png

Rank 2 :

Polar Bear Set

c8653fd4c86e6d7790111bdd16377c35.png

Rank 3 :

Gotenks dogi :

6022b0a9a252d5858fb1d17121c04a83.png

Rank 4 :

Future Trunks dogi :

53d19a0c95208f4389c26b6488b65d4f.png

Kid clock :

7f175cbbbe71b40199388fc23a241c0e.png

Requirements :

- Level 25 character with proof, post a picture of your Character Screen like the one below.

Example :

629b3cc6fb3b0f0cd7de080ffb6876c4.png

- Atleast 30 forum posts, that cannot be spam, a moderator will check the posts.

- Forum account that was made before 2018 February

The idea :

Post a story that made you like DBO, something that is personal to you. It can be related to friendship, anything that is considered positive.

Post them here in the comments section, the deadline is Monday 4 PM GMT+1

COUNTDOWN TO THE GIVEAWAY

• It all once begun when a friend of mine invited me along with an intriguing attitude which eventually I got engrossed into farming and wanting to be one of the most mightiest Green Little Dude with power. So I happened to continue my journey with dominating quest after quest relentlessly without any means of stopping. therefore I ended up bumping into several nice players which assisted me with starting points as well levelling which was great to see people who are willing to indulge time into helping other people out with progressing so I thought I would do the same.

It's a very warm welcoming community with small negativity which can possibly make huge contrasting differences.

The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

Edited once, last by Bradley ().

• http://prntscr.com/ipb1xx

How i started to play DBO for the first time ?! my Best friend just went to vacation bouth of us were looking for cool MMORPG to play in the summer vacation's , We Acctually were looking for a Pokemon Game then my friend found Digimon MMORPG wich the abreviation name was DBO as well He started play the game then , he went on Youtube Start sreach for Tutorial's then guess what ? he Found DBOTW !!! ( at this time i was playing POKEMON-REVELATION , Once he came back he told mee about DBOTw ,OMG it was the best day of my life dude !!! i was so excited to play the game , DownLoad then go spam left click ,ugly character, server 1 .... saddly 1 year after the game was shutdown i was so so sad , it's just a " game " but it was and still so fun game it's not like other game's ( mmo's ) all the player's have the same passions aka Dragon Ball univers

Thank You daneos for bringing back the game , Thanks Sofian for making mee discover this game !

Btw : my friend is doing he's millitary service ! ATM

Well this was HOW i met DBO ^^

Love the concept bro i really wish to see many theards like this !

• Vegeta (ベジータ Bejīta) is the prince of the fallen Saiyan race and the deuteragonist of the Dragon Ball series. He is the eldest son of King Vegeta, the older brother of Tarble, the husband of Bulma, the father of Trunks and Bulla, and the ancestor of Vegeta Jr. Alongside Goku, Gohan, Krillin, and Piccolo, he is easily one of the most prominent characters in the series, receiving more character development after being introduced than a number of other characters.

Regal, egotistical, and full of pride, Vegeta was once a ruthless, cold-blooded warrior and outright killer, but later abandons his role in the Galactic Frieza Army, instead opting to remain and live on Earth, fighting alongside the universe's most powerful warrior, specifically with the mission to defeat and surpass Goku in power. His character evolves from villain, to anti-hero, to a hero through the course of the series.

This is definitely something I will copy and paste as well link in due to the fact of he's change overtime was quite intriguing as it shows anyone can make a massive change no matter who they are neither anything is impossible so I think that implies if we put our minds to it we can make it. ;)

I'd like to announce a giveaway, where the appliciants are required to post a story that are positive and related to DBO.

• PROOF :

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/478/

Thank you for making this giveaway and this event because I will talk about something that I still never forgot

My story starts when I first joined DBO back in May 2013 (Taiwan server) , my IRL best friend told me about the game which took me over 3 DAYS TO DOWNLOAD , we started to play together until I met a guy that I will never forget.. I don't really remember exactly how I met him but he invited me directly to his guild when I was only Level 2. He was the guild's leader , maybe not alot of people know him or even remember him , SSGreg , the SuperSaviorZ's leader.

SSGreg was the first person ever who helped me in the game and made me reach Level 12 easily then let me farm by my own.

I know this is nothing but I was so much happy by that time.

When reaching level 28 , I got helped in the Red Ribbon HQ by 2 members of the guild who made me reach level 30 then crafted alot of gears for me.

I remember when I was chilling with 3 of the guild members in the Kame House Island after we finished doing all of our quests , we were doing Hide and Seek , swimming , dueling for fun.. I don't know how to describe more butI made alot of good friends with who we did UDs / TMQs together and that's what makes DBO awesome , the community.

SSGreg and the SuperSaviorZ guild were what made me love DBO and its community. I could've had much more unforgettable moments from DBO if it didn't close in October 2013 sadly.. I was only a Level 34 Swordman but thank god , Daneos granted my wish and every DBO player's and brang back my best PC game I ever played.

Old screenshots (Found in my Facebook Album lel) :

Aucun texte alternatif disponible.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• It all began like me searching for a good dragon ball game that could run on my computer and I could play happily. After a while of searching I found this game. I was like what dragon ball game is this ? I looked at the trailer and than I told my self to download it soon.

After Five months, I was again looking for a new game (not dragon ball game) and than I saw this game once more. Than I watched a game play video of it. I liked the game play and I was looking forward to play it.

After when I downloaded the game and installed it and did everything to play.

Than when I finally got in the game, I became really happy and I was excited to play more as well. I was kind of a noob and I did not know how to play this game correctly ( I also threw my popo gift box :D ) but after playing it for 2-4 hours I was set.

• Character Proof:

yj658jz.png

Story:

I've loved Dragonball ever since I was a small child, and hearing about Dragonball Online really got my spirits up. What truly inspired me, though, was the ability to put my own creation Sapha (now known as Saphi) into a Dragonball game. The ability to roleplay such a character also got me hooked on the game even more, and it was thanks to this game that I met so many people who became my friends as time went by. While I do have moments of weakness when it comes to spending money on the game, that didn't stop me from playing the game to its fullest. I was tremendously sad that the retail version was going to shut down, but my spirits were rekindled when I heard of the existence of Dragonball Online Revelations and, eventually, Dragonball Online Global. Being able to reconnect with the people I loved to play with made my day and I strive to continue to hone my skills in the game so that I may eventually become a great player.

Dragonball Online wasn't all about the game itself though. The game also helped with the creation of my Dragonball fan-character Saphi. In fact, her hairstyle was inspired by one of the existing hairstyles in the game.

yRJy3B4.png

It was thanks to this game that I continued to work and develop my character into what she is today.

path_of_power_by_blazingbarrager-dc0f7gl.png

Originally, I had a plan to write up a DBO series involving her and other people's ingame avatars, but sadly I never got around to doing so. Nonetheless, I'm always eager to see what my friends come up with their avatars and aim to improve my own work in the process.

• I'm a big fan of Dragon Ball anime so I started to play DBO 7 years ago (in TW). Even if the game wasn't translated (taiwanese language at the time) I played equally, trying to learn the various effects by looking at the dbocom guides. My IRL friends suggested this game to me and I played it until server closing.. I played a lot untiI I've created 7 characters that I brought to lvl 70. All my friends stopped playing, while I am still kept playing. Actually I changed my in game name because I was often confused with other players who had my similar name. I chose as a name Bandai for a series of memes (that I created for my guild friends to laugh) on the "fight" between Dbog and Bandai (obviously in a friendly way). If I haven't stopped playing, it is also thanks to guild friends on discord. In the end, even a game helps you find people to talk to online and remain in contact with them after all these years.

sok.png

• proof : https://prnt.sc/ipc6au

So, to my story. I just remember back in the tw version I was young and therefor didn't understand half of what i was doing but i had fun. so one day me with my messed up build lvl 48 turtle who just got his super kamehameha (i was really happy) decided to do one of the uds (ud 3 i think) on hard with a couple of people in my guild we tried and failed miserably. so one lvl 70 op swordsman came to aid us and i just remember the feeling of seeing him literally one shooting everything and i was both amazed and looking forward to being that strong . he also had the kaio-shin dogi which was my dream dogi at the time and so after 2 runs of ud i just got into a deep conversation with the dude about the game and things i dont know yet which got me so hopeful and excited.

that's my story not really focused on game play but it sure is a happy one , hope i win the giveaway :)

• jvb2FDf.png

So, it all started a long long time ago, in a small place known as the Netherlands, where a young boy at the age of thirteen had learned of a game that was essentially a World of Warcraft version of Dragonball Z, one of his favorite childhood animes that he enjoyed the most. Due to his inability however to understand Taiwanese, and due to the limitedness of the internet back then he sadly figured he would never come to play the game. That was until years later, almost a decade so, he learned of this game known as Dragonball Online Global. He had talked about this game to his friend, who was also really into it for years at a time, wondering if it would ever be translated from Taiwanese to English. And there it was. He first started as a Spiritualist known as IfritLeonheart, before joining a guild in the Pre-Open Beta known as Undertale. Together with MarioWar and many others he made a Swordsman known as Beserker, which was to his mistake misspelled as well, before ultimately giving up on the fabled Swordsman, his interest in the game fading away after noticing his bad choice in a mostly PvE game. It wasn't until March 2018, when the game released in Open Beta that his interest sparked once more, now having joined a guild named Akasha, as the Turtle Hermit known as ZeAfroGentleman. His journey to reach level 70 is closing in, as he enjoys the dungeons together with his many friends within the guild. Will he reach level 70? Will he finally get good gear and be able to be of use in the dungeons and boss battles? Will he ever find all the dragonballs and ascent into a Super Saiyan? Will he finally find a comb for his afro? Find out in the next exciting episode of... Dragonball Online Global!

• Character Proof:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/516/

Story:

I remember, years ago when I was still in middle school, I was searching everywhere for a Dragonball themed MMO. It was then that I discovered a wiki page for Dragon Ball Online. Pleasantly surprised by my discovery, I quickly searched guides on how to download this intriguing game. I finally got the download for the Taiwan version to work, however discovered a shocking truth: the game wasn't in English. Looking back, I have no idea why I would even think a Taiwan server would be in my native language, but I was disheartened nonetheless. I decided though not to give up and looked for some way to play the game and enjoy it. It was then that I learned of the concept of "patching" games. After again looking at guides (which has become increasingly frequent at this stage), I patched the game and finally logged in for the first time. Of course, my first class was a martial artist, and I planned on becoming a fighter (to be the most like Goku and Vegeta). It was when I punched a squirrel (I didn't know they were called Kowangas at the time, due to my language patch) to death with "wolf fang fist" that I realized I was gonna have fun with this game. I just loved the feeling that playing DBO provided as I fully immersed myself in an environment that I was fascinated with growing up. I was able to blast Kamehamehas whenever I wanted, constantly annoy Shenron, and even go Super Saiyan. Therefore, it goes without saying that I was truly crushed when the Taiwan server shut down and thought I would never be able to play in that environment again. But, much to my surprise, the DBO Global team has successfully resurrected the game I enjoyed so much, and I'm so thankful they did! :D:thumbup:

• Proof:forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/518/

Story Time: Soo it all goes back when i was a very little kid, my family was kinda poor so we didnt afford cable and thus until 8 years or so i didnt have any cartoons to watch ,But my father who was working abroad was sending DvD's with alot of anime/cartoons that made my childhood,they were like Tom&Jery kids edition, Spirit Gonzales ahaha and so on they were awsome but one day he sent 14 DvDs which were with Dragon Ball it was the first time i saw them :0 they were dubbed in french ah :) But nevertheless i watched them ,they were from the time Piccolo trained Gohan the kid one man i loved that series .Then i started looking more and more into DB finaly we got network and a PC and i started looking at DB then i found those game on gameboy played a ton of them Gohan being fav with super kame <3 .Then my friend told me of a game in Chinese that lagged :)) at that time i tought it was a joke but i still played it for the theme,man i spent nights and nights ditching school and drinking MONSTER :)) all night then getting scolded but it was worth it :) i guess now i play for nostalgia yeah.The Dragon Ball Online then got closed :( and i started playing other dbz games but one day while looking at the dbo.com i saw this site that was 3 years ago ? or 4 cant remember since then i waited everyday everynight for this game to be playable :) i remember a time when i tried myself to revive the game but i was the only one who could play it and only lv 60 cap in the files i managed to get ahahah man feels good to be back thanks community :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!