<GIVEAWAY> Story Time!

• we want to hear your story :)

• forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/572/

Story:

It was summer of 2013..I was chilling in my balcony with my best friend DebuffedFatMajinman (or Defatman xD) and starring at the stars at night..We were a little tired of morning swimming on the beach...Suddenly a star fallen from the sky!It was a huge one and Defatman told me "Make a wish asap!!!" I smiled and silently made one.After that he asked me what I wished for but I didn't wanted to tell him! xD He was spamming me with questions about the wish I made,trying to find it out but never told him! He was so curious that foam ejected from his head!!! xD I remember that week, I had bought a new laptop.Then suddenly .. Defatman came closer to me ..looked through my eyes (-^*) and said to my ear..."Open the laptop and search for a game to play!" xD We were searching for a couple of hours (anime related online games) and fell in a post of DBO Taiwan server.The post said that it was going to shut down those days.We were disappointed and started watching videos about the game..for many days..and days became years.Due to personal reasons Defatman need to leave the country for a new life..we were lost from then.After almost 2 years I was again in my balcony alone..tired of morning swimming on the beach, surfing on the net and suddenly...MY PHONE RUNGED!! It was Defatman!!! :) He quickly informed me about a new guy and his team that showed up (Daneos) and wanted to "revive" the game!!!!I was so happy hearing my best friend and that the game would be "revived"!!! Our friendship refreshed and started playing the game everyday since then.Joining the forum community was the first step! After that I revealed to Deafatman the wish I never told to him. I wished for someone to "revive" the game and play together with him.My best friend. Thank you DBO for everything! :) :D <3

• My personal issues have been solved (as is) so the giveaway will be drawn in Monday as the countdown shows.

Make sure to reach out to me in discord (roli#2513), because you only have 12 hours to receive your prize.

It is still not late to participate, as the thread will be closed once the giveaway ended

• Roli asks for a positive story involving DBOG and I could use a dogi (I'm not gonna lie) so here's mine.

(Damn..... I never know how to start a story....let's go with this)

Once upon a time there was a younger and very bored version of me that was browsing around the internet to find something to pass the time...well,

not really to pass the time.. something that could distract a person from all of the mess that nowadasys everyone is experiencing (you know beeing always stressed

to the point that you don't know what to do first), and by pure chance I came across this game ( looking back I was incredibly lucky).

I spended the first couple of weeks doing the usual things every newcommer does by himself (basically playing withought understanding anything that I was doing^^ ) untill, I started to interact with other players that's when everything changed and the fun began. I honestly can't describe how gratefull I'm to the people I came to know because of DBOG ( indirectly to), soo many great persons helped me in many ways not just in game but also outside of it getting trough the bad days I (just like anyone else) had and because of them I've grown so much. Some helped me with a break up, some teached me that insults on the internet are nothing, some (with the hard way) teached me to be more skeptical and many of this "some" are still around me from that very first day I decided to interact with other players and in a "special" way they always brighten my day.

(I think that's a good point to end my story...unfortunately just as I'm not good with beginning in stories I'm not good in endings..)

THE END?

• well I won somehow :D

well I m Zzero

The winners have 12 hours from now to contact me via discord in order to receive their prizes.

roli#2513

well I dont want to spam but I'm here and how do I get the reward ??

• lJYIt.bmp

sorry for my terrible english.

its not really a story, i remember when i did see first episode of dragon ball :D i was begging god that there would be next episode tomorrov, even in library looked for books that would tell goku story, i even ask of shooting star to be born as sajan.

i remember when goku meet kurririn at master roshi island and how they was training :D then goku fight against his grandpa with mask and how fortuna teller baba told that there interesting future awaits. this is my favorite parts of db. or when pilaf with gang tries to unlock master roshi house :DDDD it was original chinese with my country dub on top of it, su *** funny :D.

there also was i do billieve it was Espanol language with my language dub on top of it, "Dragon buldo crystal", they even have funny dub version i think that did show on tv in theyr country :D

i was working at summer and winter in holand, there was a guy from that country, he was siting in the bus with my and speaking with his wife

over phone video call, he to his little doughter say "hamegame ha!!!" :D it made my day (well evening if to be honest).

i remember when i did go outside in my childhood it did smell like dbz, summer birds and sky, spring when snow was melting, i dont know just that feel.

when i did grow up i realize that dbz was all my chilhood, every sumer, winter, spring and outumn. all the different sky and clouds remind to my dbz.

i was waching old episodes when goku and kurririn was training, and noticed how in bacground there is birds, they sounds so heartPleasing :D, when i walk in forest allone i often get that feel of dbz.

one time i swear i will make my own dbz mmo rpg game in future, so far i going pretty well in that track, i allready video games designer and engineer, code my own games and make design for them...

so this is what dbz means to my :DDD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!