Any guilds to join?

• Just play and you will eventually run into some friends :) looking for guilds sometimes result in joining the wrong guild, that is run by kids, try to find a guild with some mature leaders.

What jinrei said it´s true that happened me when i was a newbie in other mmorpg but later i found a giant massive guild pro pvp/dungeon/pve so don´t go asking for a guild :D

• If you're looking to join a guild, and plan on making a Namekian or Buu, try to contact Roli and join Akasha. So far the leaders have been mature, the players have been helpful, and overall the guild has a nice mature atmosphere (don't let that fool you, we're still a bunch of memesters at times). For now I believe the guild is closed for most Humans, because of the abundance of Humans we have.

• If you're looking to join a guild, and plan on making a Namekian or Buu, try to contact Roli and join Akasha. So far the leaders have been mature, the players have been helpful, and overall the guild has a nice mature atmosphere (don't let that fool you, we're still a bunch of memesters at times). For now I believe the guild is closed for most Humans, because of the abundance of Humans we have.

so he can't join if he isn't making a "Namekian or Buu" ? I hope you aren't a representative for that guild. It sounded kinda racist excuse me

• so he can't join if he isn't making a "Namekian or Buu" ? I hope you aren't a representative for that guild. It sounded kinda racist excuse me

A lot of things can come across as racist, but I assure you it wasn't meant as racist. As it stands the guild from my understanding has a lot of Humans currently in it. For the sake of variety for TMQs and UDs we prefer to allow Namekians and Buus to enter first, before allowing other Humans to enter. Don't get me wrong, I play a Human myself. Besides a racist mind is a racist kind, as the expression goes.

• Their guild just wants you to buff and heal them. Your like their mule. ?

Shush.

We recruit any class without problems, but we have like 75% humans, and about 15% majin, 10% namekians, this includes our buffers, so in order to keep some sort of balance, we mainly look for majin or namek players, however, this doesn't mean that we don't allow humans to join.

Im Human/Sayian and looking for a decent guild to join who is active. Im lvl 22 and ign: JustSayian

Message me in-game and I'll pick you up, name is same as in forum.

• All cool and all Btw who ever said Im gonna run into friends was probally the best thing ever.... I did run into friends and from then on we became the best questing buddy ever we even defeated Jiren. Shortly we created a guild... Building upon it.. If anyone wants to join feel free, lol accept anyone.. No ones probally gonna want to join but ahoy

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!