• Dino doesnt work anymore (for sure on pre-open beta). Mobs got icon but do not drop.

You can try drop with low level zones and pick up by Your main, but since we got flying skill (45 cap) flying around is good or better option.

I know, I check it but I say that you have not obtained those 4 wishes today with today's rate ... because today's rate is very clear that it is very inferior to anything seen before.I did not want to prove it because in the previous event there was no need...

can be arranged in two ways or leave it as last week or put 1 hour more to compensate the rate and the latter would not be very satisfactory for many.

• I know, I check it but I say that you have not obtained those 4 wishes today with today's rate ... because today's rate is very clear that it is very inferior to anything seen before.I did not want to prove it because in the previous event there was no need...

can be arranged in two ways or leave it as last week or put 1 hour more to compensate the rate and the latter would not be very satisfactory for many.

If I good remember:

Last saturday

Morning 4 db

Evening 8 db

(Stored first set in Banker, so i could trying get another set. called for ssj when 40 level and needed 2 db for another wish)

Today

Morning 11

Evening 6 (went to shop, was 30 minutes afk)

• dude I do not know ... but the fact is that the chat has exploded with people who have noticed the drop rate so small and the previous event if it was like that there was no complaint. and also I also say that the drop has been lower in today's event, it could be that you have had good luck with the drop but this one has been a different drop rate ...

• dude I do not know ... but the fact is that the chat has exploded with people who have noticed the drop rate so small and the previous event if it was like that there was no complaint. and also I also say that the drop has been lower in today's event, it could be that you have had good luck with the drop but this one has been a different drop rate ...

My guild saying that today's event was fine, much better than last week one. Everyone here got at least 1 wish ^_^

Devs probably gonna to keep an eye on event and boost drop rate if players don't like it

• My guild saying that today's event was fine, much better than last week one. Everyone here got at least 1 wish ^_^

Devs probably gonna to keep an eye on event and boost drop rate if players don't like it

my opinion and that of many others ... manys ... by the forums and in the chat is not the same clearly we did not have the same experience you and 100 other people...

in the same way I tell you that there was not as much fuss in the previous db hunt as in this week ... both in the game and in the forum.

• Tbh i'm not sure if something was off or not but it was kind of harder to get them, at least for some ppl. Last week i got 4 without even really hunting. Was just doing quests and some mob i had to kill happened to be DB mobs. Got 4 really easy. Today i tried to get the rest but daaamn was it hard. Found 2 more and didn't get the last one. Someone else in my guild got 1 or nothing. Not really sure but he killed mobs like a maniac xD

And another guy in my guild got all 7 in that time. At the end it said that over 500 dragonballs were dropped tho. So i really don't know about it being harder right now or not.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The Droprate I think would not even be the problem but if you could look at least on several days Dragonballs and not only every Saturday for professionals who work every weekend, it would be better I hope the others even more Dragon Ball times but if you would screw up the droprate I also liked it, because on taiwan the droprate was heavy

In German

Die Droprate finde ich ware nicht mal das Problem aber wenn man wenigstens an mehren Tagen Dragonballs suchen könnte und nicht nur jeden Samstag auch für Berufstatige die jedes Wochenende arbeiten ware es besser ich hoffe die andern noch was an denn Dragonballzeiten aber wenn man die droprate hochschrauben würde fande ich es auch gut, da auf taiwan schon die droprate schwer war

• Well it's the same exactly the same problem when the db hunt came to the game in POB all the server hunting the db's , the spawn Rate of the mobs that have possibilty to drop db should Increase that's simple way too simple !! the question is : will this feature gonna bee in the next "server update" ? and the staff will listen to Us as he do it rarelly ? we will gonna see ! BTW you guys doesn't have to get the full set of db's in 1 st set , and you guys doesn't have to get the SSJ in the first hunt as well ^^ !! thanks for reading

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!