• 24h? Players gonna have all 6 buffs, htb and transform in one day :D

Not if you add CD on wishes... if you have 7 db's(no matter if banked or not) you shouldn't be able to drop anymore. After your wish you get 1 week CD before you can drop again(can't make it a year like in manga^^)..

• Everyone have different strategy but there is no final solution. Flying around the map is as good as clearing spots, everyone works for you ;)

I was flying during that hunt and got 12 dragon balls. Nine on the morning, but later got only 3. I even went on mushroom map, and there was a TONS of db mobs, but cant drop even one. Its just a pure luck. You just have bad time.

• So, as I see.

Don't hurry with leveling. Stay lower level than others.

And hope that less peoples at your level, and make easier the hunt (+/- 5 level criteria).

We have 3 more weeks with lvl 45 cap. I have time to make it at last few days.

That can work if most of the players want to hit the cap as soon as possible.

Right I guess?

• Yeah (and the yeah is if you're saying that lower lvls have higher drop rate)

• The drop rates on retail where horrible also. To me this seems a little lower, however I could have just had an 'unlucky' day.

I dropped 1 ball in the 2 hunt sessions. I must have killed over 50 dragon ball mobs in that time.

I use to average 2 or 3 balls per session on retail DBO.

The main difference though, is that there was a dragon ball hunt twice every single day on Retail.

Limiting it to Saturday only is making it difficult as everybody is waiting specifically for the Saturday events to begin. Almost (And I really do mean almost) every single ball I have gone for I have either been marginally beaten to, or a second after I go for the mob, another player turns up and tries to steal the kill, Its leading to a very unfriendly atmosphere.

Retail had a rule that you had to kill a mob +/- 5 levels of your level. If you removed this rule it would spread people out and make things a little less congested.

• Well, i don't know if i said it before, since my post has been merged. I got 1 db after 2 hours hunting and...as a turtle with super kame i killed a lot of db mobs.

So yeah...

My whole guild, none got more than 2 in those last 2 hours and those who did actually get 3 drops got stolen 1 (me included...rage was at the top that day), we made a bet that the final count wouldnt be higher than 500 db dropped in total, we won, final total of dbs droped was only 470...so why not make DBs ATLEAST locked drop like everything else? its not like the world is our party...i mean who havent been killing a db mob and someone else just drops from sky stands next to you waiting to kill the mob to steal in case db drops? that sucks and should be dealt with to be honest

• My whole guild, none got more than 2 in those last 2 hours and those who did actually get 3 drops got stolen 1 (me included...rage was at the top that day), we made a bet that the final count wouldnt be higher than 500 db dropped in total, we won, final total of dbs droped was only 470...so why not make DBs ATLEAST locked drop like everything else? its not like the world is our party...i mean who havent been killing a db mob and someone else just drops from sky stands next to you waiting to kill the mob to steal in case db drops? that sucks and should be dealt with to be honest

if you do the majority of the damage then its your kill

• Everyone have different strategy but there is no final solution. Flying around the map is as good as clearing spots, everyone works for you ;)

I was flying during that hunt and got 12 dragon balls. Nine on the morning, but later got only 3. I even went on mushroom map, and there was a TONS of db mobs, but cant drop even one. Its just a pure luck. You just have bad time.

They spawn when you kill mobs, get it into your head. Flying around does nothing for anyone, your chances aren't that good either, if you don't kill the mobs, less db mobs will spawn it's a fact, I dont know how many noobs I need to call out on this forum to make them wake up.

• if you do the majority of the damage then its your kill

it doesnt apply to DBs...sadly who presses the loot button first gets it, no matter if you didnt even attack the mob, i've got stolen DBs just like that, the guy just stands beside the mob while i fight, then BAM db drops and db gets stolen from me, has happened in pre open and happened to me this last saturday once again

• it doesnt apply to DBs...sadly who presses the loot button first gets it, no matter if you didnt even attack the mob, i've got stolen DBs just like that, the guy just stands beside the mob while i fight, then BAM db drops and db gets stolen from me, has happened in pre open and happened to me this last saturday once again

Can't be, you have 30 seconds to pick it up if its your loot after that anyone can pick it up but not before.

• it doesnt apply to DBs...sadly who presses the loot button first gets it, no matter if you didnt even attack the mob, i've got stolen DBs just like that, the guy just stands beside the mob while i fight, then BAM db drops and db gets stolen from me, has happened in pre open and happened to me this last saturday once again

conspiracy theorists ...

• They spawn when you kill mobs, get it into your head. Flying around does nothing for anyone, your chances aren't that good either, if you don't kill the mobs, less db mobs will spawn it's a fact, I dont know how many noobs I need to call out on this forum to make them wake up.

The fact is that everyone knows that you need to kill the mobs to spawn, but its not like everyones just flying and nobody kills them. Other people doing that, changing channels etc.

Thats when u can pick up all db from those places all around the map. Im just saying, its possible also. Many people clears the spots, and many people just fly. As long as there are people who clears them, there is no problem in flying at all.

• No the problem is that all the noobs that flying around aren't killing enough mobs themself to make them spawn + this success rate is low + we need more days. Here go vote: DB hunt schedule need to change!

The problem is, that when you do spend time clearing an area to respawn DB mobs, somebody else just lands and takes the kills, this was always the case on retail though. On top of that, certain classes have much easier times clearing the areas than others.

• The drop rates on retail where horrible also. To me this seems a little lower, however I could have just had an 'unlucky' day.

I dropped 1 ball in the 2 hunt sessions. I must have killed over 50 dragon ball mobs in that time.

I use to average 2 or 3 balls per session on retail DBO.

Well idk bout you but i used to get 7 db's / hour in retail dbo.

In retail dbo popo boxes always had a db on them so you could just farm them there. Here it ain't like that making it kinda difficult to get the dragon balls.

• Well idk bout you but i used to get 7 db's / hour in retail dbo.

In retail dbo popo boxes always had a db on them so you could just farm them there. Here it ain't like that making it kinda difficult to get the dragon balls.

Don't know how. I don't know anybody who would average that many, at least not on Taiwan.

One time I got 8 dragon balls in fear land (The map you teleport to from red map) And another time I remember getting 3 straight drops on Mushroom Map. However it more than balanced itself out, and these where VERY isolated incidents. Once level 70, your kind of stuck. There where only 5 channels on retail, and papaya island was always farmed.

This is coming from somebody who had all the dragon buffs and transformations on 3 separate characters, So I did more than my fair share of hunting.

Back to the point though, we either need an increase in the drop rate here or more sessions to farm.

Also I seem to remember that the popo box thing was more towards the end of the games lifespan. But I do admit I am little hazy on that. I also seem to remember that these dragon balls could be gained on top of the ones you could farm, making it possible to collect 2 full sets.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!