• then you probbably didn’t know about the lvl 20-50 popo boxes where all the ppl used to farm them ?

• I've gotten ssj in one hunt at level 40. It's not really hard if you fly around and not stay in one spot. If you constantly kill db mobs over and over as you search, eventually you'll drop 1, or 2. Maybe even more as I was able to get a whole set. 3 the first hunt, 4 the second.

• the main issue for players to think the drop rate is low is actually the time period the balls are up. Basically we get 4 hours weekly of dragonball events, on KR we had more, I dont remember how much , but I think it was somewhere around 12 hours.

Then on taiwan we had 14 hours ( 2 hours daily).

a single day of the week ( which is a weekend making it a plus plus) with only 4 hours ( 2 events spread throught the day ) is a bit low on my opinion.

I remember asking 9 wishes per event on DBOkr , using the same method here only netted me 1 wish, sure I could only participate on 1 of the 2 hours events, but still.

Edit: According to Thefirenight , on Kr db event used to be 48 hours

• The fact is that everyone knows that you need to kill the mobs to spawn, but its not like everyones just flying and nobody kills them. Other people doing that, changing channels etc.

Thats when u can pick up all db from those places all around the map. Im just saying, its possible also. Many people clears the spots, and many people just fly. As long as there are people who clears them, there is no problem in flying at all.

Sorry but only thing I can see, is that you try to benefit from others that actually work, you basically just a trash human

• The most annoying ppl are the ones who fly around and attack the mob that you are already attacking. Like 300 LP of Mob left but they still land and attack. If they land closer to the mob and kill it, fine. Sucks but i can deal with that. But those who attack the mob that you attack are the special kind of sh*thead players of this community xD

I'm good tho. Just need one more db and then i can make a wish and ignore them until 70 cap. At 70 cap i will farm easy af and no one will dare to bother me. Even if they do, they won't stand a chance. :evil:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The most annoying ppl are the ones who fly around and attack the mob that you are already attacking. Like 300 LP of Mob left but they still land and attack. If they land closer to the mob and kill it, fine. Sucks but i can deal with that. But those who attack the mob that you attack are the special kind of sh*thead players of this community xD

I'm good tho. Just need one more db and then i can make a wish and ignore them until 70 cap. At 70 cap i will farm easy af and no one will dare to bother me. Even if they do, they won't stand a chance. :evil:

if you do the majority of the damage its your drop

why do people complain about people "kill stealing" when it isnt possible

• the most annoying thing though is how drop works here. It goes to anyone holding the aggroh, so a tank can just throw a taunt and guarantee/steal the drop.

i like this i play ulti buffer and my attack have not that big range and if i see a db mob most of the time a range dd shots on it and i have no chance to get it so i can use my taunt to pull it first

• the most annoying thing though is how drop works here. It goes to anyone holding the aggroh, so a tank can just throw a taunt and guarantee/steal the drop.

Well, it depends on the ppl behind their characters. Ofc some sh*theads will abuse this but others, like me, who are tired of ppl interrupting us, we can help ourselves :D

Try to attack the mob that i am attacking, i will just throw a taunt and the work is done ^^

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, it depends on the ppl behind their characters. Ofc some sh*theads will abuse this but others, like me, who are tired of ppl interrupting us, we can help ourselves :D

Try to attack the mob that i am attacking, i will just throw a taunt and the work is done ^^

Don't you see the problem though? The mob should always go to the player that attacked it first, not to the one that stole aggroh lol.

• Don't you see my solution for myself. I will use taunt on the mobs that i attack, when someone appears to attack the mob that i am attacking. So if someone lands next to me to steal kill my mob that i already attacked, i will throw a taunt to help myself. Ofc i could go around and throw taunt at everyone else but i am not that kind of sh*t player.

We need a system that goes like this: If you attack the mob, no one else can attack it. It's yours. But there will be an exception. If you are in a party, your party members are able to attack the mob that you are fighting. This would stop the mob steal killing.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Don't you see my solution for myself. I will use taunt on the mobs that i attack, when someone appears to attack the mob that i am attacking. So if someone lands next to me to steal kill my mob that i already attacked, i will throw a taunt to help myself. Ofc i could go around and throw taunt at everyone else but i am not that kind of sh*t player.

We need a system that goes like this: If you attack the mob, no one else can attack it. It's yours. But there will be an exception. If you are in a party, your party members are able to attack the mob that you are fighting. This would stop the mob steal killing.

Hi, this will break karma's iin lvl 70 cap they won't bee able to farm ... best should bee i agroo no one else can ...( Tank's are abusing taunt's in farming spot's )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!