• Just to disprove any suspicions of this: The drop rate has not been changed.

Aside from the fact that there's no actual need to rush, once people's levels spread out a bit more, it'll become a bit easier to hunt. But so far, you still have all the chances to easily get at least a full set in a day, from both sessions. It's just luck.

in fact you are wrong the possibility of drop if it is different even though daneos has not changed it ... the people themselves have changed the drop as you have said but do not take action against this, which is very possible thanks to the ... many ... many suggestions from users as good as adding more hours, or days like Sunday ... even if only now it is saturated with people, or add more chanels ... change the drop rate in itself .. and when there are not so many people leaving it again like this now. Possibilities to fix it there are many the thing is to do it.

• Yea DB hunt is annoying af with so many ppl hunting/stealing. That's what you get for having 4h a week for DB hunt but a huge player base. Add another day or 2 ffs -.-

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• During last event:

Tried the stay and kill mobs in a little area method. After 30 min no DB mobs was appeared.

Tried the fly-find-kill method. I killed more than 100 DB mobs, no DB was dropped.

After 4 event i haven't collect a simple set of DB.

The conclusion is that the DB hunt event is very frustrating with so much players, and lot of players will burn out, if nothing will change.

• player base is way to huge to even come close to the db. Imagine today were 5600 players and 600 db drops. that means 5k players did not get db asuming that everyone got just one but as the averege number is 3 that means 5400 players did not get a db thats ridiculous.I got 2 after killing 214 mobs i guess its luck that i even got 2 lol . Meanwhile i see people at 4 th wish ...atleast raise the rates just a little bit for the first weeks ?

• I'd say the drop rate of the balls themselves is fine. Many people, including myself, still manage to get around a full set in a day, although there's others who aren't so lucky, of course. The playerbase is still increasing and that has a big impact.

However, we do have something in the works that will make it easier to get dragon balls, which is planned for next maintenance's update. We believe people will be happy with the results.

P.S: No schedule changes yet, but we're working on it.

• I don't mind rates, it make more challenging, but when I saw person while DB Hunting I was raging in stream. xD

question, if a moob is more than 10 levels higher than me, it can still drop a db?

5 levels below and above your current level (20, 21, 22, 23, 24 <25> 26, 27, 28, 29, 30) drops balls if it has ball icon and chance is 5% that will drop it.

• I'd say the drop rate of the balls themselves is fine. Many people, including myself, still manage to get around a full set in a day, although there's others who aren't so lucky, of course. The playerbase is still increasing and that has a big impact.

However, we do have something in the works that will make it easier to get dragon balls, which is planned for next maintenance's update. We believe people will be happy with the results.

P.S: No schedule changes yet, but we're working on it.

blessed because ive given up on trying i just dont want to waste 2 hours trying then i get nothing i also tryed the sit in one spot method and it was trash. i couldn't find very many mobs flying around so i just gave up

• blessed because ive given up on trying i just dont want to waste 2 hours trying then i get nothing i also tryed the sit in one spot method and it was trash. i couldn't find very many mobs flying around so i just gave up

You can always try picking a spot you think is good and just hunt there. I'm sure you can find one that people don't normally go to. I did back in retail, although it's not as good now.

• i think the drop rate should be fixed vs how long the hunt last for becuae you could hunt for 6 hours and get nothing but with better chances well its better chances not guaranteeing anything you could still hunt for 6 hours and nothing but the chance of that happening is slimmer

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!