Expansions and suggestions for them

• Expansions and The Forms listed above 13

1. Yes (9) 69%
    2. No (4) 31%

So, This game hasn't been alive long enough to get any expansions, which I would love to see some. Whether it be a super expansion or something totally different, new dungeons or raids, and such like that. New forms and abilities and classes plus races too like actually have some pureblood saiyans which will have Super saiyan 1-3 plus blue. Humans can have kaioken, super saiyan 1-2, Mystic, and super saiyan rage. Majin race can have the super buu form plus an absorption technique where you can absorb certain mobs and have that effect for an hour or 30 minutes per se, and the kid buu form too. For Namekians, They should be able to turn giant, and have can fuse with other namekians or you can spawn in a random namekian and fuse with it, and for races we can have a Arcosian/frieza race, and they have forms 1-final, and golden. and new abilities for each form, now you don't have to agree with me but if this game wants to be with the big dogs like fighters and Xenoverse it needs some more development and the this would have people playing the game for a longgggg time.

• Hello,

First and foremost, welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay in here!

Second, I am truly happy to see so many new players, with lots of enthusiasm regarding DBOG, I strongly suggest you try to check some of the pinned threads on the main subforums (general and feedback / discussion) so as to get a hang of the main things to consider when joining this server at the Open Beta stage.

The main piece of information is the following:

Dragon Ball Online Global Open Beta 2018 FAQ

This FAQ will clear most of your doubts and - sadly - I think it will force you to lower a bit your expectations. As you go through the main post you'll see that most of your inquiries have already been taken into account and we - the DBOG Team - have given a clear response.

Hopefully this clear things up for newcomers.

Kind regards,

Aru 8)

• I understand, but plans do happen to change. Not saying they will I'm just here as a player to suggest and give some fresh ideas, although they probably are not fresh due to so many players wanted these forms and expansions probably haha. Although, I would love to see these forms its most likely unlikely to happen with plans now, but again.... things can change, I can't wait to see this game finally flourish, and gain some new development and see where it goes. I doubt I will be unhappy but seriously these new forms are kind of a trend and would be a treat to see developed in the game, not demanding you should. Just suggestions, please continue working on this game I don't want to see this game die like it did, I love this game a lot, and I'm only here to watch it progress and play as it does. Thank you for noticing my post though, it means a lot to me.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!