Budokai Suggestion

• Once the bugs are worked out, now that so many people are playing, it may be beneficial to have party and solo go on simultaneously like in retail. There’s a limited number of spots people can take up (if I’m not mistaken) so that would help there first of all. And second, if both events could take place twice a week (one on weekends and one during the week) people who work or have other obligations on the weekends can participate during the week and visa versa.

• Start by saying that for me (European player) I can almost always play the budokai party (I say this because I think the budokai party is the most fun), for now in the Pre open beta only the budokai kid. Speaking with many American people, I noticed that the current schedule is almost impossible for them to play budokai because it would be morning in their schedules. Now I ask myself one thing, how come the server has been changed in America (because apparently there are more Americans playing) and make budokai in times almost impossible for them? Almost all budokai are morning for them (school, work etc.). If I can I would like to make 2 suggestions:

1- Make all budokai at 6.00 pm (GMT + 1) because in America it should be around 1.00 pm and in China 11 pm (a time that could please almost everyone

2- Have 2 budokai kid and 2 budokai adult (party, because I think you all think the party is much more played and nice) a week at different times, for example: the first budokai equal to 3pm (GMT + 1) , and the second put a timetable accessible to most people who could not play the first budokai, I think about 11PM (GMT + 1)

what do you think?

up... i think one of the options need to make, because the senior budokai party and solo kid budokai is very early time for majority player. Not all (and they are many) can partecipate at this budokai. Today there is budokai solo at 8 pm CEST (cause crash) and i think is good time to move at this time the budokai party senior. Or better, make 2 budokai per 2 week because in this moment we are many and the preliminar is like a dojo war .Please write your opinion about that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!