about the new update

• "- Quest monster kills no longer counts for whole party. Now capped to 100m range."

Did not they think about doing this update? What about TMQ's? I tested only one and saw how wrong this is. We can not separate anymore to finish faster, we have to stay together all the time. And if someone kills a mob more than 100m away it will not count and TMQ will have to be reset. What is the need to do this update?

• The 100m range should have never existed...lvling up in party is now useless and takes way more time then solo specially when u do same quests you have to redo every time because mobs didn~t count I mean come on ,before it was perfect when you have many quests and u are in party everyone do certain area and the quests become easy and takes way less time but now with the 100m range... it is simple unbelievably annoying to the point that it kills all the fun in game. Also, the removal of buffs when entering the dung . Why would such even exist?? it is totally absurd..now when u use dragon buffs and enter a dung/tmq/ccbd they will simple disappear and with thier 2h cd they are totally useless now.Even more, the bind system...everything now is bind :drops,craft,even accessories...what i s the point???it is just making the game harder and harder just to force pple to buy cash and get seal coins, and if u say "you can get seal coins in ccbd" that is totally bullshit ...you have to do cc25 100 time and pray that u can find 10 seal coins. And to be honest it is boring as hell to be forced to do something you hate like spamming certain floors in ccbd just so u can get seal coins which are almost impossible to get. Seriously I think these kind of changes should stop and put more focus on fixing quests and bugs rather than making changes that takes away the the fun in the game...

• As we known that the server is not stable, sometimes the imperative buffs are gone if buffer is disconnected while playing CC. I suggest the buffs should not be removed even the certain class is disconnected from dungeon! I can't believe this situation is still happen in playing CC 150 floors if someone is gone. Buffs removal is the fatal factor causing death of the team!

• As we known that the server is not stable, sometimes the imperative buffs are gone if buffer is disconnected while playing CC. I suggest the buffs should not be removed even the certain class is disconnected from dungeon! I can't believe this situation is still happen in playing CC 150 floors if someone is gone. Buffs removal is the fatal factor causing death of the team!

Well this just brings back the system were buffers where not used in party combination, instead they remained outside dungeons. Basically you want buffs to remain, well funny they changed that to prevent people from excluding certain members.

I am so mad right now that I want to flame up in you god darn face, but I might get a ban, you lucky

• The buff thing is understandable, for many reasons that I'm sure everyone is aware of. I'm not sure what the motivation behind the 100m thing was though. I'm not much of a "party player" but I can understand how that can hurt people's strategies for leveling. I don't think there's a valid reason to do that tbh

• The buff thing is understandable, for many reasons that I'm sure everyone is aware of. I'm not sure what the motivation behind the 100m thing was though. I'm not much of a "party player" but I can understand how that can hurt people's strategies for leveling. I don't think there's a valid reason to do that tbh

The 100 m thing is like being a dog in a lease

Get better/reliable buffers. Another solution would be giving them a short timespan to rejoin the same instance, but definitely not making the buff stick perpetually without the buffer.

• Well this just brings back the system were buffers where not used in party combination, instead they remained outside dungeons. Basically you want buffs to remain, well funny they changed that to prevent people from excluding certain members.

I am so mad right now that I want to flame up in you god darn face, but I might get a ban, you lucky

You seem like a fool who don't get what is the main point that i want to express. The main point is the unexpect disconnection to the CC dungeon. Please imagine everything is gone because of the disconnection of some members with buffs even you have spent almost 4-5 hours on CC dungeons (based on 120f-150f), how disaster to that dxxm disconnection! Besides, i didn't say that buffer is a must to the team but the buffs from different class is a must instead. I only focus on CC dungeon because it needs more time than normal dungeon to finish the challenge. I agree that all buffs are removed when enter the CC dungeon but i don't agree the buffs are removed immediately due to the leave of someone. Even if someone is gone, the left time of the remained buffs can still help the team to finish the current floor (boss floor, reward floor). If the buffs expired immediately, it is no way to get through, especially the upper floors. I forgive your noob's response and please use your brain to get the main point of the situation. Don't let mad to make you fool. Thank you.:)

• Get better/reliable buffers. Another solution would be giving them a short timespan to rejoin the same instance, but definitely not making the buff stick perpetually without the buffer.

I agree what you said. However, the server/channel is not stable enough. I believe you did meet the situation that someone is disconnected with no reasons while playing dungeon. I want to emphasize again, the buffs like speed buffs from poko and karma, mirror buff from turtle etc are important to the team as well. Don't focus on the buffer only.Buffer is just an example in this case. Different class has their own role, I never say that buffer must be included in the party! I just say that the buffs should not be expired immediately if someone is gone in the dungeon.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!