Looking For a Tip On how to Use Majins

• I feel ashamed to say, But I seriously haven't played with anything other than Humans. Back in pob I had made a karma Majin but really didn't know what I was doing. If anyone could help that would be nice.

I'm Making a Ultimate Majin btw.

• I am gonna try to make one..We have an Ultimate on the team so after i learned (That Ultimate Majins have Def,Lp buffs and Chefs have Att buffs!) I decide that its good to have a majin with att buffs! Soo..

Can i have a Grand Chef Majin Build?

• I dont recommend grand chef they really suck atm and i doubt they’ll get stronger anytime soon. Also ultimate majin is actually the “atk” majin. 18 prop buff is better than 21dex or thesoul buff

Oh..Okay Thanks for letting me know..

actually grand chef can be good in party budokai, AoE candy beam + ball transformation with prop accessories can be so OP.

• As ultimate your goal is to be a semi suppport, remove debuffs, heal, taunt, spin is your only source of damage, aoe i mean. As chef I have faith on that daneos will balance them. They are even tankier, better aoes, ball spin and fun to play. But cant hardly do pvp as Ultis, and Ultis buff are better. Chef do not remove buffs. So you prolly just get a chef to replace a tank, tank is basically what they do, but they dont excel, and having huge LP is a job for real tanks

• As ultimate your goal is to be a semi suppport, remove debuffs, heal, taunt, spin is your only source of damage, aoe i mean. As chef I have faith on that daneos will balance them. They are even tankier, better aoes, ball spin and fun to play. But cant hardly do pvp as Ultis, and Ultis buff are better. Chef do not remove buffs. So you prolly just get a chef to replace a tank, tank is basically what they do, but they dont excel, and having huge LP is a job for real tanks

cheff buffs give alot more HP and defences, then ulti does, but ulti give LP % and 4 more prop.

Cheff, however excells at 5v5.

AoE candybeam

AoE RP + stun remove

AoE Knockdown

Canyball spin for 26 seconds.

let that sink in.

• Just by having a 21% LP recover buff, it's enough to give more sustain than all of the Chef buffs. You prolly dont need that much HP and defences if you already have a tank.
    • There exists a class called Plasma, aoe knocdowns, damage, and immunity against almost ANYTHING.
    • Chef only removes paralysis with a 24 sec cooldown. Ultis have 15 and 20 cd, for every kind of disable/debuff, they can debuff themselves while stunned. Chefs cannot.
    • And yes, being unable to do anything else more than damage while in spin ball, not really worth maxing, they can just evade you in case of pvp or you party may die for not taunting at the right time in case of pve.

Let's be honest, we don't need chefs.

• Just by having a 21% LP recover buff, it's enough to give more sustain than all of the Chef buffs. You prolly dont need that much HP and defences if you already have a tank.
    • There exists a class called Plasma, aoe knocdowns, damage, and immunity against almost ANYTHING.
    • Chef only removes paralysis with a 24 sec cooldown. Ultis have 15 and 20 cd, for every kind of disable/debuff, they can debuff themselves while stunned. Chefs cannot.
    • And yes, being unable to do anything else more than damage while in spin ball, not really worth maxing, they can just evade you in case of pvp or you party may die for not taunting at the right time in case of pve.

Let's be honest, we don't need chefs.

ulti is single target with debuff/ stun removal, cheff has AoE + RP

And AoE candybeam is very usefull.

As for PvE tank lvl 70..

Max LP % is 26%jacket +26% pants + 8% dogi = 60% LP.

and LP % is already capped at 60%.

• But he has 2 skills to remove debuffs, two, with shorter CD to remove any debuff. Not just paralysis. And I get the RP, is nice, but not better. The AoE candy has 1 min cd, and the area is pretty small. Plasmas have 12M instead of 6M and 14 seconds instead of 60. Nice, but not better, taking into account that a Chef would need a damn good focus gear to successfully turn them into candy, since its based on resistance, and knockdown isnt. Plasmas have naturally high focus btw.

You don't need to use your gears full % recover when you have a buff already. They can use focus, or more CON.

Chefs only stack CON CON CON and more CON, that's what they can get because of their buffs.

I take your point on defending them, but they need a buff, they are not needed right now. I just take a chef with me if I dont find a Ultimate or a tank. But not as priority. They are fun to play thats what I can say.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!