Humans Need a buff

• Buffs or Nah 124

1. Humans are trash compared to Majins and Nameks (57) 46%
    2. Everything is fine (67) 54%

humans are really trash and its kinda sucks the fun out of pick a human no matter what they are class wise everyone is a majin or a namek i dont really see many humans, in pvp Dk are just incredibly op so can we get a massive nerf that bring them a little closer to our level or can humans get a buff to stats or something they just feel very weak and i dont want to be a meta DK.

• Humans ain't trash, it is just that you people gear same way as you gear on cap 70 and that is funny as hell.

Dex humans in cap 45 and then you call all other classes OP.

Cap 45 ain't place for human to be, until cap 55-60 at least, unless you gear up to raise that little HP you have and guess what, get damn accessory and gear you need to have in order to fight.

I saw some people complain while they fight with lvl 21 dragon wish tier 1 gear and EP earrings and LP rings....

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• is true but i have gear lv 40-30 +10-ish full con legendary stick +9 same gloves and a sk with the fkin same even lower stats and upgrade rate altmost 2 shoted me (im fighter) which is kinda unfair i know that humans shine later in the game but that means we are forbiden to win at lower levels ? if i remember corectly sk dominates lv 70 aswell

• is true but i have gear lv 40-30 +10-ish full con legendary stick +9 same gloves and a sk with the fkin same even lower stats and upgrade rate altmost 2 shoted me (im fighter) which is kinda unfair i know that humans shine later in the game but that means we are forbiden to win at lower levels ? if i remember corectly sk dominates lv 70 aswell

Only reason why SK dominate now is because of Bold and because humans do not use any energy defense gear.

Maybe SK bold should have different levels and its bold maxed in cap 60-70 not this early but that is main reason why SK is OP now.

On higher caps soon people start to wear anti bleed and high energy defense gear, bold ain't that good.

Still like I said, this cap ain't era for humans, humans era is from cap 60+, you might see that in game already, there is soo low humans, mostly SK's around.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Only reason why SK dominate now is because of Bold and because humans do not use any energy defense gear.

Maybe SK bold should have different levels and its bold maxed in cap 60-70 not this early but that is main reason why SK is OP now.

On higher caps soon people start to wear anti bleed and high energy defense gear, bold ain't that good.

i agree and as you saw in this budo today there were 80% Sk's which dominated good thing our boy dende put it to an end lol

• i agree and as you saw in this budo today there were 80% Sk's which dominated good thing our boy dende put it to an end lol

Well everyone wants to prove that they are "OP" and strong now, but the best way to show are you good is cap 70 and when everyone is good geared, now this is joke and it is funny how everyone take this seriously.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• im just saying humans and nameks need to be balanced a bit i goto pvp and get rekt its just a flaw of the game sure at level 70 in the months to come the gap wont be as wide but there are alot of op skills with the DK and i mpretty sure they can heal themselves wh a tank get to heal himself is beyond me but im not using trash gear btw its all level 40 crafted stuff but im not trying to upgrade until i get more money for it and my gear is exactly what i want

• Only reason why SK dominate now is because of Bold and because humans do not use any energy defense gear.

When have SK (or fighter) not dominated Budokai in numbers of reaching the later rounds?

Thank god tho there are enough players good at their class, that is not SK (or fighter), that there are many exceptions on the top 3 places.

Karma, Dende, Ultimate, DW, Swordsman, Crane they all have won place 1 already. (I don't remember any turtle coming further than place 2 in solo tho^^)

Humans allways had lower hp and def than most classes, therefore, apart from having a few skills to annoy the oponent, they had the most dmg. Had.

Still as Iceman said, wait with balance untill the higher caps that last longer.

It is extra work now, that might have to be redone later

Balance was promised for Open Beta. Also no tank should be doing heavy dmg and Bold is just that for an SK. Not to mention SK currently has no nerf and that's a class that needs one.

• We'we met today on pre-eliminations team of 5 sk... we had 20~ frags , they 48.They synchro at the same time, few dots on our faces and we died almost instant :|

I dont understand how a class one of best hp and def in game can also hit u for 3k with 1k+ dot... i understand there's special gear but lol...

• When Steal Life was bugged and always absorbed 330 DMG SKs were doing just fine and no SK was saying how they were a bad class. SK can recieve a nerf and still be good but if you guys want to be selfish for your own needs, that's fine, but just know you're only helping this game go down the drain.

• We'we met today on pre-eliminations team of 5 sk... we had 20~ frags , they 48.They synchro at the same time, few dots on our faces and we died almost instant :|

I dont understand how a class one of best hp and def in game can also hit u for 3k with 1k+ dot... i understand there's special gear but lol...

thats what im trying to say its fairly op to be good at almost everything it makes all other look obsolete in comparison

• Sirab I am fine with balancing classes but at 60 - 70 cap, no point in doing it before those caps.

We need to take pro and cons, take everything into consideration to even begin with with balancing.

SK bold strike might be problem now same as it is fighter one shot everything or majin spin dmg that isn't this high before.

Balancing game where it won't affect PVE is long process and it takes time.

I hope I explain it well.

oEffy I want to see buffer fights in finals! PRICELESS!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!