Humans Need a buff

• I made a suggestion before that the Shadow Knight's Bold Strike's upgrade gaps should've been increased because it's WAAAY too powerful early on. Their attack's maximum lvl should be lvl2 right now, but they have a MAX lvl Bold Strike. That's about as ridiculous as Fighters having both of their needles at this level.

I really don't know why Daneos hardly messes with skills, that should've been the best way to balance classes. But it's always just "nerf global stat this, nerf global transformation that, nerf entire game mechanic there", etc. Methinks he's applying knowledge from other MMO's rather than look into DBO's specifics because of his inexperience with DBO.

• I made a suggestion before that the Shadow Knight's Bold Strike's upgrade gaps should've been increased because it's WAAAY too powerful early on. Their attack's maximum lvl should be lvl2 right now, but they have a MAX lvl Bold Strike. That's about as ridiculous as Fighters having both of their needles at this level.

I really don't know why Daneos hardly messes with skills, that should've been the best way to balance classes. But it's always just "nerf global stat this, nerf global transformation that, nerf entire game mechanic there", etc. Methinks he's applying knowledge from other MMO's rather than look into DBO's specifics because of his inexperience with DBO.

This is why I'm hoping more people are involved in the balancing process that are very skilled at the game to know what they're suggesting.

• Threads like this go right up there with "WiLL ThEiR bE SsJ4?!?"

Nobody forces anyone to pick the class they choose. I get that some people straight up hop into the game and make a human--because it's popular--and then get wrecked. Then, they come to the forums and complain about how other classes are so OP. If only you looked more into the hierarchy of the classes before starting the game. Could've saved you time and money.

There were multiple buffs and nerfs throughout DBOG. A lot of them screwed up the game tremendously. However, the state the game is in now is IMO one of the best it's been in.

The cap is lvl 45 and everybody--regardless of class--is incomplete, yet people want to adjust the game as if we were at lvl 70 cap. Many people in this community can make any class OP, which isn't solely reliant on gear.

Could there be a SK nerf later on? Wouldn't doubt it. The staff shouldn't be sweating about the balance of the game at 45 cap, when the game will primarily revolve around being lvl 70 for the time being.

• Personally I think humans are fine against namekians (humans against majins are the bigger problem). Even though at this meta humans aren't as strong, I think come lvl 70 the game will balance out. If I were to change anything I would change the fact that Spirited Roar reduces MA Energy Defense by about 25%. By doing this MA will have a greater chance to defend themselves against SKs bold strikes. I would also add the ability to stack might on top of spirited roar as a counter to SKs high defense. But as I said before the game will balance out at 70 but until then humans are just going to have to figure out a strategy to counter like they always have.

• if you dont like boldstrike, stun them during the animation.

Well problem with bold strike is that is too soon in its max power while all other classes do not have their main guns.

About Life Steal - it is based on axe upgrade and upgrade of your armor.

If you face SK with +15 axe and you have +0 gear, ofc life steal dmg will be 1k lmao...

Work on your gear and you guys forget that on cap 70 with full con and props, humans can have 16k HP, add there auto pot, add there senzu and potions, add there possibility that bold strike and life steal will miss or be resisted... lel.

Heck I even remember my bold strike miss on turtle and cranes...

SK are tankers that have a bit more offense than DW but then again their hit rate, success rate is shit.

Stun and set debuff or hit anyone with dex gear and resistance accessory, is like you won jackpot....

You guys need to calm down and find way of beating classes than asking for nerfs all time, because of this props went to nerf then most of us beg Daneos to bring them back, please don't ruin game anymore.

Class Balance if there is need for it, will happen in CAP 70, it won't be touched before.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• When a Super kame from a 890 energy attack human with 6k LP deals 2k damage to a 15k LP SK and a Bold Strike from said SK with 500 energy attack does 4k damage to same human + 5k damage from bleeding and a DW deals 2k with same energy or more to same human balance is seriously thrown out of the window.

How people are actually defending a tank class with 3 times more LP than Humans with even more damage and dps is beyond me. I never really understood why SKs were never touched, funny thing is, if you remove bold strike from the game , they still a broken af class lol.

Understand though that while this is true to lv 45 , this game was balanced around patch 70, so any balance patches right now would break the game later on. So as frustrating as it is to play pvp right now I would recommend people to bear it for a while.

there are 2 ways to balance a pvp game, that is all classes are weak or all classes are broken , DBO is the latter, but that is only true at endgame. Current patch has the SK with all its tool before-hand making it an early-game demon. There are also wonders and dende of course but those are exploiting a bug ( no DR against players in pvp ) pretty much spamming CC skills with as much cooldown as duration.

• It has been scheduled. There's just no set time period for when it will happen. I can see SKs getting Bold Strike nerfed a little sooner because, as everyone pointed out, it's too soon to have it at max power.

That makes no sense. Its scheduled for Open Beta, but there's no set time period for when it will happen? Now you're just trying too hard to disagree with me. Just leave this discussion if you're going to be childish.

Sabin many players have been saying stuff like this for months but then all the SKs come raining down the thread with "its needed, it can be countered, its good balance."

Balance was meant to happen in Open Beta, and Open Beta ends once 55 cap ends, so the balance can be done in 55 cap, in this cap also most classes main skills are near maxed, so this also is a good cap to balance.

• That makes no sense. Its scheduled for Open Beta, but there's no set time period for when it will happen? Now you're just trying too hard to disagree with me. Just leave this discussion if you're going to be childish.

Sabin many players have been saying stuff like this for months but then all the SKs come raining down the thread with "its needed, it can be countered, its good balance."

Balance was meant to happen in Open Beta, and Open Beta ends once 60 cap ends, so the balance can be done in 55 cap, in this cap also most classes main skills are near maxed, so this also is a good cap to balance.

I agree with you on that. Just dont expect many players to, as someone mentioned before, 80% of the player base went SK. Everyone wants to be the next budokai winner. Getting to 45 is a big time commitment and they will defend their FOTM class no matter what.

• When i see Forum post like this, i think its a troll. Either you guys are new or just trolling. Calling Sks op this early into the game is crazy. Wait until 60-70 patch then wait until people have +12 33% crt, dex gear and con gear, anti bleed, etc.. then we see. Also who ever gears their fighter this early is crazy

• When i see Forum post like this, i think its a troll. Either you guys are new or just trolling. Calling Sks op this early into the game is crazy. Wait until 60-70 patch then wait until people have +12 33% crt, dex gear and con gear, anti bleed, etc.. then we see. Also who ever gears their fighter this early is crazy

Yeah im not bothering until lvl 70 . Legit no point at all in wasting the cash/time (cash).

Humans arent made to be tanks ect . They are made for damage if you are MA and aoe if your a spirit. People who think they need a buff either never played original dbo where there was none of this 15 gear bugs ect . Or you suck as a human

Leave them as they are , if they get tanking capabilities then the other classes will say they need a buff ect.

• Class balance or nerf any skills or buffs, shouldn't happen until cap 70.

In cap 70 there needs to be a little more work and balance everything out that will not affect PVE.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Class balance or nerf any skills or buffs, shouldn't happen until cap 70.

In cap 70 there needs to be a little more work and balance everything out that will not affect PVE.

Cheers.

At the end of the day its not what you want, its what Daneos wants, and balance was scheduled for Open Beta. 55 cap will be a great cap to start balancing and remember 45 cap will only last a month.

• Image result for crying and clapping gif

• The players here that defend SKs are either SK mains, refuse to discuss this subject on an objective perspective or never fought an SK on a human 1v1 ground. (good sk). If you are barely winning a bad SK, theres something really wrong with the class itself. SK is literally having 3 times my HP at this current level, able to bleed you to death, incredible sustain, LP FOR DAYS, cc like a GOD. And you call that fine? When i was using namekian SK class, I was literally on auto piloting. Explain to me, how is that balanced? Shouldn't expect much, tanks was also the most op'st in MOBAS.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!