Humans Need a buff

• Tanks in mmos are people who can absorb damage with low damage themselves, having many aggro skills and skills to keep them alive. NOT op damage skills to get aggro that is way more damage than dps classes themselves.

• "The op damage" happens because the people that come here to complain refuses to understand that you can't win a magic class using a gear with p. defense, playing with a squishy class that can't take a slap of any other class in the game without dying instantly except for dende/poko, aside from the fact that we are using a lvl 70 balancing patch in lvl 45 cap. lol

You want to beat a tank class using the same strategy of stun + crit as you do with the rest of the game? According to my experience in other mmos, you beat a tank using CC skills and not relying in hit kill with critical damage. Some SM who knows how to play does it very well.

If you still don't get it that with all these years of playing a MMO, so there is no balancing that will make a difference for you.

• Do you not get it? The amount of effort output'd by a SKs are literally less than any other class that are trying to beat it. I"m literally seeing the opposite party that initiates combat with SK constantly dashing around utilizing ranges and chaining cc's to beat it. And you are telling me it's the cap and equip difference? Dude, we know how to build to counter. We are talking about the champion itself. The problem is, tank fixes your mistakes just because they are TANKS. T A N K S. You can make all the mistakes you want, it wouldn't be that much crucial just because your a tank. I can tell that you have no real experience in MOBAS.

• You say that like a SK could win budokai at lvl 70 with quest equipment, lol. A friend had a SK in DBO TW before the craft system, which I had access to the account, and you want to know? He had 3 gloves, many set pieces, 4 earrings, 4 rings, and necklaces. In all he had: physical reflect, magic reflect, con, anticritic, prop, foc, energy damage, antibleed, confuse, paralyse, stun, CD, etc. He never won budokai with all these items, lol. His items were not bad, because he was from PARADISE, and players do not come there wearing garbage bags.

It's just that people want to have less work because they play with humans and want to rule the game easily just because they can turn into super saiyan or something?

• Your not replying to what I'm saying, if something takes less effort to utilize and play. Where you can easily get rewarded for essentially making mistakes and doing something lesser than, let's say a glass cannon. Tanking multiple people at once, even without fully utilizing the mechanics to overcome your enemy, your essentially a tank. Lacking dexterity. Tell me this, do you get punished harder on a TANK or lets say a human or majin? Shouldn't be op right?

• feifei

If it's easy as you say, then what stopped my friend to be a Budokai champion?

Easy for me is human vs human, who hit the first stun WINS, pure RNG.

And you're right, I don't have much experience with MOBAS, and I don't know which MOBA you play, but from what I remember on Warcraft's Defense of the Ancients and Dota 2, there is no hero that can kill other heroes with just one shot in the ending game even if it is a hero with most damage of all of them. And there are also those heroes that start the game strong than others, while carries need heavy farm to get really strong at ending game, lol.

What I've been trying to say is: people complain about a class that's supposed to be doing what they shouldn't, while people who complain also play with classes that do things they shouldn't, and they just ignore this fact.

• i dont see any other class having the tankiness of SKs in conjunction to absurd amounts of damage. Bleed? Cc? Tankiness? Damage? They have it all. And mistakes are compensated due to that. Dude u cant be bad while playing a human. If u make a mistake u die. U dont have fking tankiness to fix ur mistakes. If you cant see that, ur practically playing a tank.

• i was not expecting to get so much interesting opinions of the community but another thing i thought of is as a swordsman i cant really find any group because im dps but what good is dps in a group when a tank can be dps and a tank, just something i noticed. i joined a guild and we sometimes run group things like UD2, but healers buffers and tanks i understand healers of course and buffers too but the tank fills the spot of both dps and an actual tank idk just something i find annoying

• SK has this "high damage" against humans, because humans need to equip yourself properly to address the lack of LP and defense. As you noticed: humans can't tank. SK has this "high damage" for the same reason that humans find it cool to defeat other humans with only a one shot critic. Because most of the public just wants to compete to see who has the largest penes most damage and don't care about the weaknesses of race/class. They just want to finish pvp as fast as possible.

Defense and LP. Human players need to learn that you can't always solve things just equipping your character to have the most damage possible, while leave their weaknesses and cannot take a slap over CC effects. Look for "kinswkk" on YouTube and watch his Budokai videos with his Fighter and SM, or look for "傑洛DiviNe" and watch a Turtle defeating SKs, Fighters, and others...

Do you think they have arrived at that point creating topics to nerf SK?

There is a very good phrase created by a professor, psychoanalyst and writer of my country.

"Invest in your weaknesses or you will be weak for all your life."- Allan Cordeiro

i was not expecting to get so much interesting opinions of the community but another thing i thought of is as a swordsman i cant really find any group because im dps but what good is dps in a group when a tank can be dps and a tank, just something i noticed. i joined a guild and we sometimes run group things like UD2, but healers buffers and tanks i understand healers of course and buffers too but the tank fills the spot of both dps and an actual tank idk just something i find annoying

It's not because SK takes the place of tank and DPS. It's because they prefer a class with a nuke AoE skill, such as Turtle, for example, to be the DPS and finish dungeon as soon as possible, instead of a Fighter or SM who would kill 1 mob at a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got tired to be arguing against people I've met since the original version of the DBO who were hitting the same button like some posts of this topic. If people who have played there don't get it yet, so it won't be today that they will. Just have a little patience and wait for Daneos to balance the game if you are not satisfied.

• Howlett stop. Learning to play against your counters is a totally different thing than a class being overpowered. You are confused. You are stating that even if you live in unfavourable conditions, if i am able to adapt, i should stop striving for a better place, a better balance. What is wrong with you? We speak the truth so that the game grows as a whole, in reality we are adapting, if we didnt. We wouldnt even be playing this game.

• It seems to be the way now days instead of finding how to properly counter the class might as well save time and just ask for it to be nerfed right? Yes at Level 45 Cap SK is a strong class because there bold strike is maxed but in a few weeks time when 55 cap is released and a lot of other classes get there main skills either maxed or stronger you going to ask to nerf them too? because lvl 55 fighters are hitting 14k on you paper defense? for now you guys just going to have to deal with the fact that SK is strong at 45 but as the caps progress other classes close the gap. You guys are finding a hard time because you are not equipped with the right accessories. Bold Strike - Bleeding and guess what? You Live^^

• Or lets talk about to nerf majins spins since candy + spin - rape any class, even SK/DW easy....

Come on guys, gear up with right gear, use different sets...

This is your typical SK. First he says how OP candy + spin is and in the same post says "come on guys gear up with right gear" as if you cant equip anti candy making spin useless because you can then dash away from it.

Dont like the balance? Quit the game. Daneos wants players to dedicate their hours to convince simple changes and I highly advise against doing it.

Dbog is going the casual route, just look at their youtube channel, no new balance video, oh but there's a "new dogis" video!

Want classes like SK nerfed? Want dbo to be competitive like KR? You are not getting that. I am telling you that right now. You love P2W mmos with easy mode PvP then okay keep playing.

• It seems to be the way now days instead of finding how to properly counter the class might as well save time and just ask for it to be nerfed right? Yes at Level 45 Cap SK is a strong class because there bold strike is maxed but in a few weeks time when 55 cap is released and a lot of other classes get there main skills either maxed or stronger you going to ask to nerf them too? because lvl 55 fighters are hitting 14k on you paper defense? for now you guys just going to have to deal with the fact that SK is strong at 45 but as the caps progress other classes close the gap. You guys are finding a hard time because you are not equipped with the right accessories. Bold Strike - Bleeding and guess what? You Live^^

Pit a Fighter versus an SK, record a few matches in a row. Fighter's got energy TMQ gear, SK's got physical TMQ gear. Equal upgrades, equally OP accesoires. Tell me how it goes. Regardless of lvl55 or lvl45, I'll be curious of the result, though I have a good idea already. If people can't win PvP tournaments with Fighters, it makes sense they'd complain. They suck in PvE too, after all.

Honestly, I think alot of these issues come from Fighters themselves. There's no way to get RP without wasting too much time, Thunder's on constant cooldown(for good reason too, let's not change that), and without crit/dodge RNG they're nothing. It'd be great if Blitz Fist gave them 1 free RP ball, or Swiftness let you guarantee dodges for a few seconds instead of increase dodge RNG.Nobody likes winning with RNG, nobody likes losing to a Fighter getting OP RNG either. So it'd be great if Fighters had more potential while requiring more thought/skill to play, not being so reliant on needles. Maybe make it so the needles only do super-crit damage if hit from behind.

This is your typical SK. First he says how OP candy + spin is and in the same post says "come on guys gear up with right gear" as if you cant equip anti candy making spin useless because you can then dash away from it.

I agree with this part specifically; the bias is real. At lvl45, there's no gear in the universe to save Fighters from equally OP SKs. You can prevent one-shots, sure, but that won't save you. Best you can hope for is dodge RNG.

• My opinion ....

Humans got nerf allot in the wrong way to begin with

the only human class that need nerf is Fighter the others are so say dead in the nerf zone...

Nameks just need prop nerf basically or else they are too much tanky for most humans

Majin is so say balanced between those two races after seeing resistance got nerf >Ultimate majin are still op even with that small nerf...

• "The op damage" happens because the people that come here to complain refuses to understand that you can't win a magic class using a gear with p. defense, playing with a squishy class that can't take a slap of any other class in the game without dying instantly except for dende/poko, aside from the fact that we are using a lvl 70 balancing patch in lvl 45 cap. lol

You want to beat a tank class using the same strategy of stun + crit as you do with the rest of the game? According to my experience in other mmos, you beat a tank using CC skills and not relying in hit kill with critical damage. Some SM who knows how to play does it very well.

If you still don't get it that with all these years of playing a MMO, so there is no balancing that will make a difference for you.

-breathes in-

boi.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!