Level 45 Fighter - What stats on gear should i be going for? (PVP)

• Yes indeed go for DEX in cap 45. gg...

Dex at this cap is NOTHING for you, you should use full CON and prop earrings, heck if you don't want prop earrings then use dex....

No wonder there is tons of threads about buffing humans, just because of this...

Humans are super squishy now and you refuse to use full con, it is like bad joke.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yes indeed go for DEX in cap 45. gg...

Dex at this cap is NOTHING for you, you should use full CON and prop earrings, heck if you don't want prop earrings then use dex....

No wonder there is tons of threads about buffing humans, just because of this...

Humans are super squishy now and you refuse to use full con, it is like bad joke.

well ive only been playing for a weak and the game says a swordsman strong suit is dodging everything but since you are a veteran playing il go for constitution also

• well ive only been playing for a weak and the game says a swordsman strong suit is dodging everything but since you are a veteran playing il go for constitution also

Dex ain't worth until 60 cap or 70 when you already have ok HP and enough dex to res and dodge.

Right now amount of dex you have is really nothing.

No doubt you might dodge and res but if dmg skill hit you, you will die easy.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Dex ain't worth until 60 cap or 70 when you already have ok HP and enough dex to res and dodge.

Right now amount of dex you have is really nothing.

No doubt you might dodge and res but if dmg skill hit you, you will die easy.

reccomend crit rate or % dmg on gloves? got +11 lvl 42 gloves 18% crit but ppls telling me ishould go for rate..

• reccomend crit rate or % dmg on gloves? got +11 lvl 42 gloves 18% crit but ppls telling me ishould go for rate..

You are fine with %dmg, when you critic you want to deal highest dmg as possible.

Mostly you will deal around 5-6k on this cap, maybe more , maybe less it is really up to who you face.

Still if you want to critic often since your gloves are critic %dmg, try getting critic rate stick, see how does it work for you, you should critic more, but then I guess it would be better both weapons critic % dmg soo when you critic, you deal really nice dmg.

You really need to find what you want, if you want to critic often go critic rate, if you want to deal high critic dmg %, go %critic dmg.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• alright.. about earrs got both on dex , about gear u say full con? or 2 con 1 dex is good as well?

• alright.. about earrs got both on dex , about gear u say full con? or 2 con 1 dex is good as well?

Like I said humans on this cap are squishy as hell, I mean they are squishy on any cap but especially on lower caps.

You can try wearing full con gear, dodge rate rings x2 and dex earrings if you really dislike using properties...

You will keep well OK HP while getting some dodge that you fighters just want to use LOL.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Like I said humans on this cap are squishy as hell, I mean they are squishy on any cap but especially on lower caps.

You can try wearing full con gear, dodge rate rings x2 and dex earrings if you really dislike using properties...

You will keep well OK HP while getting some dodge that you fighters just want to use LOL.

i dont dislke using props i just bought dex tought its better lol hah.. already bought good dex earrs so idk if i should switch

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!